This is what will happen and you know it

This is what will happen and you know it.
If you don't hold you're a massive retard.

Attached: 1.jpg (1352x851, 63K)

its different this time?

Attached: cones.webm (800x450, 610K)

I'm following bitcoin since around 2011. I still remember the $25 hype.
It will NOT be different this time. 7 years of following BItcoin and it always has been the way your webm shows. We are gonna have a $40.000 skyrocket some time in the next 1-3 years.

NO THIS TIME IT GOES TO ZERO

It's over, kike. The dream is dead.

Enjoy your suicide once the next skyrocket hits.

fixed

Attached: bitcoinpricechart.png (546x148, 22K)

Attached: 1505674468846.png (850x368, 97K)

why dont you buy it all then you piece of shit and instead you whine like a little loser you are on /biz

Already thinking about outcomes in terms of whether you’ll an hero eh?

Attached: AB714CB8-65F8-49A9-8842-4AE9E80A2038.jpg (352x550, 27K)

How much do you hold in BTC and alts?

yes because you ran out of greater fools

Attached: 1531042553288.png (962x476, 28K)

Nah bud, those are born every day

Just for comparison.

Attached: pokemon go spike.png (1174x599, 24K)

Worth noting though that Pokemon was still alive and well even after the searches went back down.

Attached: sa.png (1321x476, 23K)

>those are born every day
But the competition, tho - everyday there are also born two to take him.

You realize the difference between those previous pumps and now was hundreds of billions of dollars desu ne?

This game wasn't going to last forever

past performance does not predict future performance, but I hope it goes to 100k+ in 5 years

just look at the log scale, its plainly obvious.5 years from now everyone will be posting wojacks after buying their fractions of btc @$50k and it dumps to 25k. ever notice how oldfags give 0 shits about the recent crash? because it happens so fucking often.

Attached: logscale.png (1134x501, 37K)

OOF log scale posting
thats a sin dontcha know?

Attached: 1535929074108.jpg (640x631, 25K)

Attached: RIP STINKY.png (1024x684, 765K)

>no one gives a shit about the crash
faceit bagholder. your technology is dead and will be replaced

Attached: ssss.png (645x526, 24K)

I believe one bitcoin will be a million dollars one day

were all gonna make it

Attached: 1542425991146.png (589x377, 31K)

Yep this.
The ponzi has ran its course, typical Amway scam. Needs more people to prop but the gimmick is already played out

its just a crash it will bounce back

Attached: korak.png (645x541, 35K)

The market cap at this point is just too big to support another big bubble, and the underlying blockchain tech is showing its limits.

Maybe put a small amount of money in an Altcoin, but bitcoin isn't particularly useful.

>Only 40k

IF a new bullrun truly comes it'll hit 100k minimum

People said the same shit when "the difference between the previous pumps and now was hundreds of millions of dollars".

You should not trade stocks either if you don't know why these companies failed. The two instruments couldn't be farther apart from eachother. Neck yourself.

Bitcoin failed.

They were widely popular products used daily by normal people around the world

Bitcoin was a speculation that burnt all the interested investors who werent underground libertarian autists

You didnt even understand the example, it showed you dont have guaranteed success simply because you had success prior

Youre dumb, and now dumb and broke, which is how capitalism ought to operate. Thank you for participating in fair capitalism by redistrubuting your wealth to someone who has a better idea of where capital should go, and ensuring the efficiency of our world.

times have changed, it has been adopted nad rejected by boomers.
You will remember me at 2K. And at 1K.

Couldn't agree more. Pulling out 3 obsolete stocks are trying to draw the same conclusion.

Look! I have a similar chart too!

Attached: crime rate.png (1000x743, 63K)

this delusion, it's lovely. It is great that you ideological retards are already planning to cover WS shorts for the next three years, big boy investors say thanks in advance lmao.
This is the biggest wealth transfer in history:
From your pocket to theirs.
So. Looking. Forward.
As a friendly reminder: I begged people to sell at 20K.
If any of you cultists had listened you would 4x the amount of your precious shitcoin.

look at the chart very closely.
You see it wasn't even alive before 2018. It starts 2018. It's called adpotion. And rejection because boomers bought in before actually understanding what this tech is about.
They bought a meme, they dumped a meme.

>implying that btc will never be obsolete
newflash kid, it already is

Based and redpilled

This
As fiat hyperinflates to nothing bitcoin will be the global reserve currency

Attached: btc cheat sheet.png (1778x811, 241K)

Show me proof you lying sack of shit

Now that is some top tier fucking piece of TA work. Im all in

Attached: 1530112208607.jpg (472x472, 69K)

Shut up faggot fidelity and Bank of America wouldn’t invest in crypto patents if they weren’t gonna shill to their clients. Use your brain faggot

Can't be to sit on the tech and stop others from using it, must be to shill it to customers

Can't be to use their own crypto, never using bitcoin or any alt, must be to use bitcoin

Attached: 1522150809811.jpg (400x396, 36K)

holy fuck I feel sorry for your kin

Attached: 1542784624545.png (1134x501, 61K)

Screen capped. Some of us here speak to real computer scientists and finance people, unlike you retards who think since they got a little lucky they know everything. Never fight the trend.

I am a 'real finance people'

Attached: 1536057561838.jpg (330x330, 25K)

The “trend” is bitcoin is here to stay since crypto is here to stay. There’s a false perception that bitcoin is a dying dinosaur. Couldn’t be further from the truth. Bitcoin is at the forefront of this industry, comfortably along with Ethereum.

yeah I agree with you

No you’re a bottom feeder shut up

The “trend” is myspace is here to stay since social media is here to stay. There’s a false perception that myspace is a dying dinosaur. Couldn’t be further from the truth. Myspace is at the forefront of this industry, comfortably along with geocities.

brainlet analogy

>this is a suckers rally

you keep buying we'll keep shorting and let's see who's right in the end baby

ok, I win

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-19 19-15-06.png (805x507, 1.17M)

Congrats dumbass you’re able to extract out the skeleton of an argument. Luckily MySpace and bitcoin are two different phenomena in two different contexts. If you sell now, it’s because you lack the confidence to see anything through in your life, and you didn’t do your homework... fuck it I’m rich either way.

sad

really sad

on the positive the people who profitted off you are either luckier or smarter than you, so its good theyre now wealthier, and youre now poorer

Only thing BTC is on the forefront of is market cap. Did you even read the lightning paper? Holy shit was it bad.
"If a tree falls in the forest" So bad.

I got into crypto when BTC was under $1k and I'm smarter than you

oh really theyre different tech thats amazing you really picked up on the subtle differences in that analogy

you mustve graduated high school for sure being that smart, and for sure arent some neet who spends his welfare on get rich quick schemes on the internet that bottomed out

You might be the dumbest pseudo intellectual I’ve seen on Jow Forums

of course you did, everyone did, nobody bought at 20k, or 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5

nobody, you and everyone else were early adopters

obvious predictable reply, idc tho cause I'm not lying

Incompetence of your dev team is a sore spot, eh? Wan't to talk about how your coin failed a load test last bull run?
That was BTC's chance at adoption. Next up is a different crypto. Maybe one that won't shit itself. Probably many at once.
I'm guessing KIN EOS or TRON.

Not at all. Most people still dont know what bitcoin is and what it does. Whenever I mention it people always give me a confused look. We got plenty of fools left.

>Bitcoin cucks get excited by a 10x
Kek

People said this same exact thing last time. BTC has more to move down but retards like you are a buy signal.

This shows the long-term trend really better then anthing. Short-term we might see even more dump. So if you want to me save, just hodl and put emotions beside. If you want to increase your gains, go short now and long before the next bullrun comes. But keep in mind going short now will also have the risk of selling just when the bullrun begins. Nobody can predict when it happens.

Pure aimless shit posts
Nor the smartfag or the late adopter knows fuckall of where this shit show is going. No one but people like ver and craig....who can move the fucking market.

Yes, pajeets bitgoy had crashed several times, it has climbed again. This does not follow the same God damn pattern till the end of time. You either take the fucking gamble and say I bet it'll make another run up in the coming years. Or you say its rekt, I'm betting itll bleed to nothing.

But none of you cunts should be speaking in absolutes. The only person who can remotely predict like that is yours truly. Check the fuckin archives

I'm keeping my shitcoins for the hell of it, I will ride them down to 0 rather than sell for chum change. But my gut feeling is it would take a long long time for a new wave of suckers to pump our bags. Because any of the zoomers coming up worth half a brain know what happens to uncle boomer and his chink tokens.
You have been -Bearfagd

ATH next year. ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out

Agree with bearfag. And frankly the odds are very low that bitcoin will have another run like the 2018 run. All of you normies on this board who came here in November and December and are bag holding thinking you’re actually going to get rich, that this opportunity still exists for you... it’s mostly just sad.

First time investor (sorry bagholder here).
I learned a lot through this.

You're an idiot.

Attached: pokemonvsbtc.png (1188x639, 28K)

>Most people still dont know what bitcoin is
lmao kys. absolutely deluded

do you realize that link price correlates to BTC?

Yep everything is going up in price on a long run for an infinite amount of time. Nothing ever crashes.

Attached: wml.jpg (1000x565, 184K)

not for BTC. they don't need you retards buying up land and assets in 5 years.