Anyone else figured out that if you flip charts upside down and horizontally it takes out all the confirmation bias and...

Anyone else figured out that if you flip charts upside down and horizontally it takes out all the confirmation bias and you can make more rational decisions? It is clear that in this case you should be selling, which means that right now everyone should be accumulating as much as possible.

Attached: 20181121_183004.png (872x846, 78K)

Delet

Fractals bro

Holy shit that's smart
With tactics like those, Wall Street has nothing on us

Yes. Now delete this.

Very nice, never thought of this.

DELET

this chart shows you should buy the shit out of this thing, there's a breakout into 2000

That's a real bullish chart fren. Looks like it will hit the negatives by the end of the month at this rate.

It would be true if there were lots of good news (inverted), nothing is worse for btc and crypto than a year ago, as a matter of fact increasing number (more than we know) of underlying systems are getting blockchainpowered.

Just sayn

Also for Tradingview frens who don't know just search "1-btcusd" for an easily inverted chart. Now delete.

looks like a clear uptrend user, lambomoon soon!

Nice consoludation to the "upside", fren.
Just bought 100k shorts.

i bought yesterday

lmfao @ not going long before the deacat bounce

you could just right click and choose "invert chart"

Doesn't work or you'd have to 1/expo the shit out of the y axis so the 0 is actually as far away as infinity.

That's a breakout though. You should be longing that chart with all your life savings.

¡¡006Ɩ oʇ ƃuioƃ sʇI

op, why dont you fuck off back to plebbit.

I would buy on this chart.

Based and possibly redpilled

>OP Doesn't shill LINK
>OP MUST be a redditor

looks like a bart pattern to me... which means, it could take some rather long time to go back to 6k

Attached: 1542730817435.jpg (953x644, 173K)

Really good point. Anyway I see here even more bear trend.

I think we are at thrill. Need to go more down to euphoria.

Attached: aseh45eh54.png (1138x1242, 172K)

that's how it goes

Agreed but the axis needs to be inverse log not log

>Wall Street has nothing on us
kekd.
however truth be known that london market makers are the best and NY gets their orders from them.

This inverted chart was literally copy/pasted from a top reddit comment earlier today.

Attached: 4578884.png (1751x817, 62K)

This. OP doesn't understand how numbers work.

Attached: Jihans first day.jpg (1000x750, 323K)

Hahaha

No, it looks like we are about to enter a golden bear run. This is definitely not the time to buy