Explaining Chainlink role in Etherum

Going to the mass following, brought to You by A.A and Gavin.

While You idiots sell, Chainlink is being established as #1 decentralized oracle system for Etherum smart contracts.

Attached: 1.png (1124x761, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZA5fHnyjreA?t=3133
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Book avaible for free on Github.

Attached: 2.png (1457x861, 183K)

Great find, user. You've determined what we've already known for the past 2 fucking years. We're quite happy you've been able to catch up to us.

BTC / XRP / ETH / LINK / BCH

Attached: 3.png (1493x848, 187K)

Will be reading today

>Etherum smart contracts
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1517746200520.jpg (1200x943, 124K)

Old news but quite a friendly reminder, thanks user

Where do i buy chainlink? i am a crypto vet (been buying from coinbase since 2016) and its still not buyable on coinbase exchange. i dont understand where people are buying it from

>he still doesn’t know how to buy link on Coinbase
>been buying from Coinbase since 2016

you sound a lot like the_crypto_oracle. did you also serve in the Marine Corp and murder innocent women and children in iraq?

Are you new?

wtf no i have never held a gun where the hell did that come from

no ive been involved in crypto for years but im not the best at it still learning. how the hell are you guys buying link

>innocent
>muslim

Lol try again. Muslims belong to Satan so you don't lose points by sending them back to hell where they came from.

>crypto “vet”
>doesn’t know how to into Binance

Mate have you never heard of exchanges? Jesus

You've never heard of bait? Jesus. (And you bit HARD... How embarrassing)

yes i have

Quit shilling to fucking normies you idiots. Don't you want as much 35 cent Link as possible? Total imbeciles I tell you

this is bait

idiots think that this is shilling thread.

Attached: ap13041912523.jpg (830x553, 56K)

ETH, LINK, DAI/MKR

speak for yourself, i know nothing, and i appreciate OP sharing this gold-nugget.

decentralized

Attached: parity.png (1390x931, 789K)

web

Attached: onlydot.png (1433x909, 329K)

BOOMER ALERT

how badly did your grandpa rape you user?

More like a turd nugget. LINK is shit.

Town Cier + Chainlink vs Faggots

Attached: ko.png (1465x978, 368K)

taking the b8, henlo newfag

Iron hands. Try pitching something different than Intel SGX to be more trusted. Winning. Standard.

Attached: intel.png (1399x549, 90K)

SGX is literally a band aid though, even Ari and Sergey acknowledge it

Was the horse and carriage a fucking bandaid for the car?

Attached: 1542746766609.jpg (1440x720, 317K)

you must be that bald idiot that asked "but can we trust intel" on that conference with sergay

Attached: 1533068039553.jpg (606x346, 51K)

>SGX is literally a band aid
SGX is literally an architecture extension designed to increase the security of application code and data.
A band aid is literally a brand of adhesive bandages used to cover wounds.

It's recurring fud at every conference Q&A though, from legit people in the field, not just bored biz trolls. Even Jonny said it was the #1 recurring question when he was at web3. Ari and Sergey offer no satisfying answers when confronted with this, they just mumble and try to change the subjects.

youtu.be/ZA5fHnyjreA?t=3133
52:13

I think he didn't mumble when that bald dude asked the question. And I stand by his answer. If we can't trust Intel fuckin SGX, we won't be able to trust anyone. Paraphrasing ofc, but if you know any competitor that have better,more trusted,working solution that will be trusted by companies from outside the field more than just dropping "intel" i would love to know about it.

And about this video, the question and the answer. Some uni kid that basically licked cryptography is asking fuckin Ari about problem with SGX, and within his question there's a missconception about SGX holding the data itself which is debunked in first two sentences of the answer. I think Ari is more suprised here than mumbling aka nervous about the question.

Long story short. We trusting Intel SGX. I wonder what's the reward for breaking securities of Intel, and how much they spend a year for top notch heads in the game to do tests on it.

What is that about Intel? Could you please elaborate.

Good attempt

The beef people have with this is ultimately Sergey being autistic when he says it _seems_ like SGX will be secure and leading trusted execution environment. It is, but he doesnt want to claim something that isnt an absolute truth, the technology is so young.

And to continue on my point and assumption. Let's get pic related for example. Oh boy, there's a flaw in the SGX oh shit oh shit, but like I said.

This
is
INTEL

>None of this is good, but there is some less-bad news. The researchers that discovered it have been working with Intel for months — almost, in fact, since the first Spectre and Meltdown details dropped.

I don't know what You guys are thinking, but if You follow Intel SGX FUD because some idiots asking hyphotetical question about security of the system, then :
A- You can't trust most established company with your data, so Intel CPU out.
B-You don't realize that they are spending top bucks for people that are testing the system with intention to break it, hack it every single day

Either way that FUD is just stupid and irrevelant to me. Intel won't slip, and with that level of power and money- hacks/breach of the system won't even make it into news. They would rather pay millions on the side for a guy/group to explain it and patch it, and hackers do it for money first.

Weird that I had to explain basics of IT world on Jow Forums

Attached: ups.png (1334x883, 747K)

>atheist in bio

Attached: yikes.png (1000x700, 101K)

Attached: RIP STINKY.png (1024x684, 765K)

what are the odds of chailink being mentioned while discussing crypto and smartcontracts in general in ~3h conversation?

Attached: jre.png (1287x313, 117K)

This. Not a single tehcnology is foulproof for fuck sakes. If we can't trust one the biggest tech companies with a proven track record, who is there to trust.

Attached: bait.jpg (1300x892, 99K)

What do you mean? The picture is unclear. According to what did they only talk for three hours? If so, the answer would be: not likely. If that's true, I'll buy more LINK right now.

I mean that A.A is scheduled for JRE and his book is going to be published on 10th of December, which means - he will probably go on a tour promoting it, and many people shill their shit on JRE which has huge reach.

the second guy to speak answers the first guys fud with the solution sergey recently spoke about. 'a diverse ecostystem of comparable hardware to sgx' could provide answers to be aggregated if you want to pay for maximum security. they seem to be aiming at offering a spectrum of decentralization, however much you are willing to pay for

He doesnt mumble anything and try to avoid the question. He states in very clear English that Intel SGX is not guaranteed to be safe.
And guess what, hes right. This is very early technology. No one on Earth has any idea if Intel SGX is fail-proof.
We are investors speculating on this technology. Its very foolish to come here and say "how could you speculate on this when its not known yet" because guess what brainlet, thats exactly what we are doing with our money. If we are right, it pays off hugely. Thats the sole reason we invest and take the risk.

Falling for second level bait how new are you?

Been waiting for this since the end of summer. A welcome nonetheless.

SGX isn't 100% secure, but it's more secure than anything from what I recall. I think there's currently 3 vulnerabilities that are known about SGX that intel is trying to fix, but carrying out any of these attacks requires more effort than it is worth so it is a nonissue for the time being, but capable of exploitation. No link to support claim. I think Amber Baldet might have posted a link about it on twitter.

Lmao google search sgx exploit, it's literally ogre

literally balding due to high T. BULLISH just bought 100k

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 3.12.41 PM.png (364x308, 61K)

LINK will be relying heavily on SGX. If SGX is shit, so is LINK.

That's the bet I'm willing to take tho.

it's SGX + whatever competitors come-up with as well
yeah, with spare capital it's a nobrainer to take this bet

Attached: easy money.jpg (1867x1033, 279K)

what is this scam website you russian faggot ? (RT news bookmarked) don't click that shit anyone

Attached: 1521809129756s.jpg (127x128, 3K)

Attached: fixed.jpg (1705x353, 141K)

>crypto vet
>doesn't use coinmarketcap

You have to download telegram

Retard. Soon you’ll be able to decentralize on the hardware layer as well but for right now intel SGX is the first to market but Sergey said they are speaking with other institutions developing competitive alternatives.