HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nulltx.com/coinbase-officially-declares-bchabc-to-be-the-only-bitcoin-cash/

Attached: 1542320702813.png (719x586, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

right move

BSV>BCH

Mandatory reading for Jow Forums

Attached: ABC manipulation.png (800x9320, 1.57M)

Why can't Faketoshi just admit his defeat and join Jihan's gang again?
This whole war is absolutely pointless, both sides are only harming themselves.

Lots of desperate skullduggery on the ABC side.

Because #1 he is Satoshi, #2 and more importantly why under any circumstance surrender and join the enemy side? Only people with zero honor and zero integrity do that. Fight for what's right and stand up for what you believe in, or just die.

And Craig actually said before the fork that he is going to win this so easily that there isn't even going to be a fork. LMAO
Even Coinbase is calling it BCH now.

I can't believe that there is anybody in the world who thinks Craig is Satoshi. It's not funny anymore, stop it.

If he isn't Satoshi, he is regardless the one who most cares about Satoshi's idea known as Bitcoin. Core and Roger etc, they are promoting things which aren't Bitcoin.

Attached: but but but.png (712x613, 55K)

Blockstream supporters are now BAB supporters. Same things. Their goal is to cripple Bitcoin to prevent it from scaling effectively, so it doesn't reach mass adoption.

Attached: no limit.png (308x255, 10K)

are you fucking retarded? This con man just wants money and power, I am not saying that Roger and boys do not, but at least they are not lying about being Satoshi to get attention.

leave it to Jow Forums to fall for a guy saying he's satoshi

Pathetic. All you shills are capable of is namecalling, strawman tactics and attacking personalities, etc. You never ever attack the technology - Bitcoin itself as outlined in the Whitepaper. Because you can't, it would expose you for what you are.

Attached: pathetic shills.png (575x161, 9K)

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m2s

Attached: Blockstream paid twitter shills.jpg (529x541, 34K)

you lost the money invested in BCHSV, get over it

That's stupid. If any of it were true the bchsv BCHABC asset prices from the futures to present would be reversed. It's over, sv lost. Don't like it? Stiff

He's not satoshi and he's on the wrong side. His fork doesn't even fucking work baka

Haha stupid kangaroo fucker

Get fucked bitch

What the Fawk did you just fawking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Charles Turk University, I have 10 PHDs and over 1000 confirmed patents. I am trained in The Art of War and I’m the Top Data Scientist in the entire crypto industry. You are nothing to me but just another SóyBóy. I will wipe you the fawk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fawking words. You don't like that I will bleed the shit out of you until you're bankrupt? Stiff Bickies. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gooks and your trading account is being traced right now so you better prepare yourself. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fawking dead, kid. I have access to over $5 Billion Dollars and I will use it to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” tweet was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fawking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I hope he market sells all his BTC in a fit of rage.

He definitely is Satoshi though. How else could he know what Satoshi's vision is?