That was the first capitulation. maybe we go to $3.5k but probably not lower

that was the first capitulation. maybe we go to $3.5k but probably not lower.

The real test now begins. We will go sideways for 24 months. How many Jow Forumsraelis will be left? can you hold for 2 years user? i doubt it.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 17.22.19.png (636x596, 438K)

i dont know

sideways action will not happen quite yet

Attached: 669.png (693x510, 30K)

were totally not done yet

Can and will, I'm not one of the tards that went all-in on crypto and still have my traditional boring boomer investments and a steady job

>sideways for 24 months
I really hope so. That's plenty of time for Chainlink to blossom without being regularly fucked in the ass by Bitcoin.

Attached: 1515040546582.png (361x440, 80K)

what race is (s?)he?

you poor, blind fool.
The hash wars end with bcore dead.

lol 2 year, thats fun wait... explain. i thought 3 year being max, with few small highs that are 1/3rd of the previous ath. but mostly side way shit if it was a repeat. maybe not, since current year and shit, pace may pick up in different ways. either way im fairly happy with the cheap buys avaiable as of even now. so long as you got a roof over you head, and some food, it aint too bad.

Attached: 1540843550244.jpg (800x1153, 119K)

>sideways for 24 months
Only after we go downwards for another couple of k.

>that was the first capitulation

The fuck do you call 20k to 6k then? A small dip? Lol. Starting to smell like bear euphoria here...

>can you hold for 2 years user
I can build for 10 years. So can one hundred thousand other developers just like me.
This is like Vietnam where a large military just came in and blew up villages. But some of the young men survived and can hide in the trees.

who is this person someone tell me

24 months is best case.

the last bear market lasted like 3 years, and was a simple x4. the length of a bear/side market depends on how much the ratio between previous ATH and current bear market was.. a value of 3.5 implies 20/3.5 = 6, which is 50% more than the multiplier of 4 before .. so the bear market wil likely last 4.5 years

I can last for 1 (one) year. So I gues its praying time for me.

i dont know its one of these brazzers ads. hopefully an user can source us

found a bcash bag holder.

she looks so familiar it’s driving me nuts

2 years? I'll be able to buy thousands then

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO GO BELOW 6K GODDAMMMMIT

Attached: IMG_1223.png (640x1136, 520K)

Look at that Jewish schnoze

if it going to trade sideways for 2 years, why not sell, male money elsewhere and then buy back in?

Holding is for retards and copers.

>2 years
try 10 you fucking ADHD faggot

>sideways for 2 years
>why not sell, male money elsewhere and then buy back in
You don't know nothing about investing, sideways is the best option, you can make ton of money every fucking day.

Why not DCA until the bullrun? This is especially great for those who have horrible luck trading.

thousands of what?