O SHIT BIZ ABSOLUTELY BTFO!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 11.43.58 AM.png (736x672, 534K)

What if i wanna wear sweatpants though.

but how will we sell useless shit to a generation that doesn't go to the office dressed like circus monkeys?? fucking cunts

Oh shit. I was waiting for someone to tell me what I’m supposed to be wearing! Thanks WSJ

>even when you work from home
W-Wall Street I...

>letting Rupert Murdoch tell you how to dress
never going to make it, brainlet

Imagine being so weak minded that you feel like you have to wear specific clothes at home to get work done. It's as if NPCs who work from home want to simulate a wagecage as much as possible
> wear "work clothes"
> work same hours every day
> take scheduled breaks
They are afraid of freedom and responsibility. Which is why they'll forever be poor/middle class wagekeks.

Things started going downhill when men stopped wearing suits and ties when farming.

Attached: Plow.jpg (800x534, 78K)

>I WAS STANDING in my closet, struggling to choose an outfit that would allow me to magically transition from freelance writing at home to a work lunch and still be suitable for my afternoon shift as unpaid chauffeur for my kids.

what did (((she))) mean by this?

Attached: 1537496570544.gif (498x498, 617K)

I've noticed many women start wearing loose pants, not sure if they qualify as sweat pants though. They are just, kind of loose. Like slacks almost

As for men, who the fuck cares. I work at an office and come in with sweatpants sometimes

>When I have a Skype interview, I reach for a pair of gold statement earrings, a Kosas lipstick and a fashion-y blouse from Isabel Marant or Dries Van Noten.

this is gold, thanks op

You forgot to add the costs

Attached: A8D028BF-6463-4E19-B0D4-A15A39155DAB.png (640x1136, 394K)

they're not even human

I hate this world

i've worked from home for 8 years....I consider pants formal wear.

i wear my pajamas and sweaters until noon. I feel comfy getting work done.

Sweatpants still exist?

Having a clean, productive office-like workspace is 100x more important than what you wear

I wear my boxers and tshirt all day long.

boomercore

i alternate between 2 wardrobes, boxers and bathrobe or shorts and a hoodie. top comfy

>oy vey goy, buy our expensive, nonsensical clothing even when you don't have to, you want to impress Mr. Noseberg don't ya?

>wearing clothes
never gonna make it

This is obviously directed to women retards

BAHAHAHA It's like the steal his look meme

it seems fine except for the bag which is overpriced trash

>$325 for pants
>fine

If you pay more than $30 for pants you are absolutely retarded

and you've never dressed a piece of fine clothing

It is dependent on quality. Buying pants that rip like toilet paper isn't worth $30. Well made $300 pants may be worth more in the end.
This is a penny wise pound foolish situation.

Women lack the ability to have a hobby.
Thus, an insane amount of "free time" where they are actually slaves to consumerism

there are companies that sell tougher fabrics like dickies/carhartt for a good 30-100 pricetag. And I love ralph lauren but, they had a period where they were selling torn edges in most of their catalog.

>working for someone else
>literally ever
LMAO I'll dress how I fucking want, which is generally:
>white NMDs or ultraboosts
>black running shorts
>black shirt with my software's logo on it
>raybans
>if not sunglasses then a black hat with my software logo on it

Attached: 6827a285862cff2322fe261a7d2c12b0.jpg (945x529, 57K)

That's not true. In fact Etsy is like 90% women selling stuff they make as a hobby. How the fuck are you on Jow Forums and not know about that?

Ayo dem hoes fav hobby is muh dick u know what im saying.

thank you for your input lamar

Were you orphaned at a young age?

I have $600 SFTM sweatpants on right now though.

Haha my toughts when I saw it.

'You can not imagine what she is wearing at home during work.' (click here to see boring copy pasted article full of ads)

Fucking kek, when I work from home I wear either my underwear or my gym gear, because I'm either sleeping or at the gym.

Normies I swear.

Attached: pptears.jpg (248x189, 15K)

don't tell me you actually buy clothes from wal-mart