Putting all your feelings aside where do you think Bitcoin is heading?

Troughout all the year after the crash I have been very optimistic.
After the first recovery of the year I though there was no way it would go lower than 9k after that 8k after that 7k etc etc etc
But now I see it in a different light at 4.5k I think it can go lower than 4k and 3k I even think it could go to triple digits! the only thing I cannot legit accept is it going to double digits I just cant see it.

What do you think guys? where are we going before the bullrun?

Attached: image[1].png (680x521, 87K)

>before the bullrun

a hell of a lot lower. It isn't going back up until everyone has accepted that there will be no bull run.

we have literal years before we hit 10k again

down
up
down a bit
trend up

With no real usage there is no floor. I could see under 2k easily.

Bitcoin? No where
Other coins? Moon city

After the 2013 crash you could sense that there will be another cycle, but now? So many people bringing nothing to table holding vapourware altcoins.

There wont be another speculative cycle. This time is over - for that it hit mainstream to hard already.

In 10 years scalable public blockchains will offer another great investment opportunity.

The absolute state, this is true capitulation. Bakkt in January and impending ETF approval in February, you guys are idiots if you dont have a positive outlook.. bitcoin is cheap as fuck now too, probably the cheapest it will be in a long time. 10k by March ez.

Attached: Wailord.png (1966x1091, 593K)

I've been doing technical analysis for over 25 years. My father did TA, and his father before him. One thing I can tell you for certain is that it's either going to go up or down

2-3k bottom, stabilize at 4k for months, drop down near bottom again, bull run slowly begins.

I got in under 2k and just decided to get out and preserve my profit, I bet alot of others who bought then will be doing the same

What’s the price of tulips?

no, wi will start recovering by june, aka 7k.

were going to stay in 4k-6k zone a fucktone of time, anyone who think other wise its a fag.

True. I dont think we have seen real capitulation yet. Just look at the prices before the bull run. We have a long way down to call this a crash.
When these turn out to be nothing burger what will you hold onto the halvening in May of 2020. When that doesnt work I think we will have final capitulation.

So probably we will go to jan 2017 levels around 1k? or even below that?

Exactly Retracing back is not enough we need to actually crash.

zero, its dead and LINK will take its place at the top

All of the smart people are stocking up on as many decent, cheap alts as possible right now. Even if BTC doesnt recover for a year or longer, whales will still pump alts allowing people to accumulate tons of BTC if they play their cards right. And let's face it most people that are still here are just trying to get rich in fiat and probably keep some of the BTC for the next bull run, making them even more money.

Attached: 1517840195494.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>bitcoin not regulated
>shitcoins (save a very small few) not regulated
>implying crypto has a future with no government regulation

KEK keep on being delusional dumb cryptofags
just as bad as the anti-propriety muh freedumbs fags on Jow Forums

>I thought there's no way
>I see a different light at 4.5k
>I think it can go even lower
>even triple digits
This is the very definition of capitulation. It doesn't matter where Bitcoin price falls to in the coming weeks, I know the next pump is imminent. Enjoy selling the bottom/nearly the bottom and buying when we crash through resistance on the way up.

Attached: snis0koqq7r11.jpg (680x568, 25K)

I'm with you without presenting any logical reasons

Too much Hopium for Baakt and ETFs still. I think we are close to a bottom after that.

Sideways, trending between $4,200 and $4,800. A few bumps up along the way and a failed retest of previous support, potentially all the way up to $6,400 at some point, but mostly just flatlining at current levels for another long while. Same shit as when at $6k. Whales will use this to get more people to buy their bags before the next dump.

Long term, long slow bleed with bottom likely between $2,660 and $3,800. Bear market until late Q2 or Q3 2019, then run up to or near ATH starting late 2019 and early 2020, with dump shortly after halving in May 2020.

Screencap this.

Love,

Lain

They are going back to four hundred dollars.
And then going in the trash.

Also MtGox coins being dumped in February

have you seen twitter or youtube? all the comments are still bullish talking about "the next bullrun"

Bitcoin will take over everything so long as hard problems remain in the universe.

>before the bullrun?

There wont be a bullrun pushing it back to what it was before, let alone go above the ATH.

>pure capitulation
I dont capitulate. Said this for about 9 months now and cashed out in late November 17 and will say it again: crypto is done.