CODE RED LINKMARINES

Any NYC Marines here ?
>pic related

Attached: nyc.png (1211x723, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be there

I'm in NYC and have been holding since ICO, but I still have almost no clue what LINK does exactly. Am I going to look like a fool? Or do they just need someone to setup a table or something

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good suppose in your case

Knock down the card stand user

Attached: 1542001291491.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Go for it. You never know what could happen. People at software meetups are very forgiving of noobs. It’s a great culture. I almost didn’t go to a software club at my university, but I forced myself and I found out about ethereum before the bubble that way, and now I’m comfy in this bear market after 2 years of trading and learning about all of this. I didn’t know a damn thing. Trust me.

Attached: 22EC0AB9-3B76-45D3-AFF3-E346B42E090A.jpg (638x676, 89K)

Oh fuck nononono don't invite fucking Jow Forums to a public event. This is the end, the world will know about the powerlevel of the chainlink community... this will look like the alt-right marches.

Willing to do a thread live about it user?

None of the autistic nazi neet losers can afford to live in NYC. This will be top tier linkmarines only.

I'll prob create a thread afterward if I hear anything worthwhile

> veteran of the blockchain space

Setup tripcode fren ?

I live in nyc. Is this a free event?

>Dec 3
WTF this shit is happening on my birthday. Is this a sign!?

sergey... more like sir gay! haha

I think so. Go message Rory on reddit and say You can help. Probably You will get some Chainlink stuff for it. Also Happy Birthday Fren !

Attached: 1517932791499.jpg (1200x832, 129K)

Someone needs to go to that conference dressed as a furry to make this project ridiculous so we will see 13cents again.

Im sure that the institutional investors will be happy

I live in Manhattan... Wonder how many linkmarines will go.

I live in Brooklyn
How 'bout that ?

Oh fuck if he might give away link shirts then I have to go.

That’s cute user.
You set up tables

I gotta admit. I am a bit nervous about meeting biz in real life.

Attached: 20181121_202049.jpg (942x1715, 168K)

I'd love to go but I'm in a bit continent. Just don't anything too fucked up.

>but I still have almost no clue what LINK does exactly.

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

Read up then.