Bitcoin on Ethereum

Don’t be retarded, just buy it

Attached: EF68021F-375A-46A2-92B9-9B35DC86B0E4.png (1300x1500, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/wrapped-bitcoin-is-coming-to-ethereum/
news.bitcoin.com/wrapped-bitcoin-is-coming-to-ethereum
medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/wrapped-bitcoin-wbtc-is-the-wrong-approach-to-bitcoin-on-ethereum-7a3c7ffd732c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or if you listened to Jow Forums when this was first shilled you could have mined thousands of them like I did. Sitting pretty comfy right now.

Attached: 1540419868976.png (657x527, 22K)

>Bitcoin on Ethereum
Oh, you mean this? news.bitcoin.com/wrapped-bitcoin-is-coming-to-ethereum/

>centralized

next

>news.bitcoin.com/wrapped-bitcoin-is-coming-to-ethereum
Yes just send me your passport and a real bitcoin and I will send you this ERC20 I minted out of thin air.

why? eth is fucked

Instead of blatantly shilling it, why dont you explain why people should buy it?

What makes you say that?

You need to do a little research yourself, user. When it was first shilled here back in March or so I read about it, joined the Discord, and it clicked.
The most fundamental reason though is that it was the first ERC20 that is provably distributed fairly. No other ICO, airdrop, etc can be proven to be distributed in a fair manner by the contract owner who originally prints as many as he wants.

I am at your side and i fully support 0xBTC, just asking you to explain why the token is worth to look into instead of just calling people retarded.

The only thing that wBTC will accomplish is to act as a catalyst for 0xBTC. People will realise how awful it is to invest in IOU tokens and then look for a true puremined alternative.

It is bound to happen.

Ah good point. Well I'm not OP, but it's mainly for the reason I listed above. Nobody owns the contract, it was created and now exists immutably on the ETH chain.
Any other ERC20 token cannot be a store of value if you can't be certain the creator didn't keep half the supply for himself.
Additionally, user that are on the fence should look at the other ideas coming out of the Discord group. Lavawallet is huge since it's a pain for people to need ETH to pay for token transfers.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me if people sleep on 0xBitcoin, as I already have some. My only regret isn't buying more when it was $0.07

I'm almost disgusted how rich I'm going to be with this. Will I become one of them?

Instead of moontalk, spread info about the tech and fundamentals.

the economics behind your shitcoin are absolutely retarded. there is no need/demand for it and there never will be. not only will the price never rise but even at its current price (any price greater zero) it is still overvalued. there is no need to look at the code because even if the code was perfect it would still be a bottomless money pit without any hope of improvment in the future. the smartest thing to do is to reject you and your coin outright and ignore your project. these facts are so obvious to everyone but you that we are forced to assume that you are a pajeet trying to scam anons into your shitcoin. no individual having any intellectual integrety left within him would ever bother defending this failed project.

fuck you rashied and take you currycoin back to the indian temple/toilet where both of you came from.

Attached: gig.jpg (600x600, 22K)

I'm incredibly excited for zksnarks on Ethereum with which we can setup a system to allow anonymous transactions for all erc-20. However that means 0xBTC can directly have privacy features.

Take that a step further and maybe its possible to have an anonymous DEX? Anyone know enough about ethsnarks / zero knowledge proofs that can chime in on if the taker of an order can be anonymous?

nice copypasta

Good luck when RSK gets released

Attached: ETH KILLER.png (1024x684, 758K)

Thanks. RSK sounds cool. Not going to kill Ethereum though.

1 Million Marketcap, Dont worry OP, these Anons dont know how to calculate Marketcap.

Why are the mods still allowing people to shill this scam it's been months fucking permaban these pajeets. Sage

medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/wrapped-bitcoin-wbtc-is-the-wrong-approach-to-bitcoin-on-ethereum-7a3c7ffd732c