I hate jews, niggers and gooks. how do I stop smoking weed? I FEEL LIKE IM BEING JEWPILLED WITH MARIJUANA...

I hate jews, niggers and gooks. how do I stop smoking weed? I FEEL LIKE IM BEING JEWPILLED WITH MARIJUANA. baruch hashem. seriously how do I stop financially ruining myself with budds

Attached: 1484306478_marijuana.jpg (1050x590, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytical_psychology#Fundamentals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You literally just stop. It is only an addictive habit because you think you need it to function. I stopped smoking it 5 months ago and i use to use it everyday. No urges and feel better.

Stop using weed for a few days. In fewer than 100 hours, the desire to consume it goes away.

My mileage has been exactly like yours.

With you on this one, though I've had two days off (replaced with moderate beer drinking), craving seems to have gone.

Read "the easy way to stop smoking" by Allen Carr. It was written for cigarette smokers but works just as well for weed

based and stiffpilled. what do you do before going to sleep? because I hit a blunt in the bed, in the bedroom. I fall asleep high.

I need help here too. Been smoking every single day for 7 years. Drank every day for the first 6 years of it (just beers 20+ a day). I have been dabbing JUST concentrates for the last 2 years.

I scream nigger at the top of my lungs and chink (live in sf) because of all the shit. getting stoned af just doesnt help anymore. trash everywhere.

Attached: 1525669193809.jpg (250x242, 7K)

you better not try DMT and LSD fren

ba azrat hashem

Exercise in the day if you aren't already so you become more tired and sleep more, stay away from blue or bright lights in the evening.
Your body will adjust.

20+ beers? daaaaayyyum

buy weed oil in bulk. i know people who got it on the dream web for $5 a G which is basically free. you can dab for years and only have to spend like $200 every 2-3 years

What about sand niggers?

thank fren gotta try

Stopped smoking both weed and tobacco a few months ago. Been feeling so much better than I was. The desire not to smoke goes away in about a week honestly.

Spend $200-300 every year? Unless u have a tolerance of a granny which will build up with use, usually if you are a regular smoker then it would be $1k a year.

they are bad but not the worst. I hate muslims, yeah. I hate them more than niggers.

I only use it to sleep, helped me vastly reduce my alcohol. IDK how people function on it, makes me a deeply introspective vegetable.

Attached: 1542515686520.gif (312x252, 152K)

>being addicted to weed
hahaha, holy shit, you are a literal piece of trash. no will power whatsoever.
eat shit and die

quitting smoking was the best choice i ever made

I would drink myself to sleep. Would drink shitty malt liqours (king cobra 40 oz). Drinking is not a part of my life anymore. Was waking up to broken shit in my house... not remembering what happened....

makes me panic attack, paranoia, mild schizofrenia, very little euphoria and a general sense of fatigue.

i remember when smoking weed felt like strong opium/heroin. this is why people get addicted. but once you burn the fucking brain it feels like fever.

YHWH melek ha olam

I love shrooms, will definitely be doing acid when I have the chance. As for DMT, i will tryi it before I pass away, but I do feel I need to be in a better more sober state of mind before taking my trip.

I really respect DMT and what it is capable of, would not want to ruin it.

Agreed. I smoked for 10+ years, almost every day.
Quit when I moved across the country and didn't want to drive 30+ hours with paraphernalia.
6 months, and I didn't need it.
DESU I started using it again because I enjoy it and if I can afford it and try to use it responsibly in the safety of my home, I don't see the harm in it.
Its like booze, don't do it if you can't control it.
If you can, it can add beneficial properties to your life.

thing is the ''coming down'' is pleasurable. its not addictive in the strict sense but really ecstatic feelings

lel $1k a year.

more like $4,200 a year, ~$350 a month. 1g of shatter every 2-3 days here.

DMT is the real deal.
Respect it.
Don't fuck around with acid.
Microdosing mushrooms can be interesting.
DMT is the real deal.

I haven't done any of that shit in a very long time though.

the come down is pleasurable? how so? is the merge back in to reality satisfying?

Dry herb vapes seem to be the cheapest way to indulge. If someone is going to consume a vice, it is best to limit how much the vice hits their finances. Back with every day use, I ran only about 4 ounces of weed through it per year.

I knew someone who was in the process of making DMT, had the raw form or one piece of it at least.

I was too naive to ask about it more at the time.

My thing with psychedelics is the obtainment of them, tough to find trust able, good sources.

MAO inibitors do that.

you just know that you mis the kick because you are ashamed of living life not in full like with DMT. and I mean coming down is a sense of extreme bodily plesure, similar to good booze on meat. similar to heroin, again. it's sweet and birth-like.

But you deff-ly feel ashamed for the man you are when sober.

DMT is female

Do you really trust some fucking hippie in his kitchen to make you DMT?
Honestly, do you?
I get that he bought some mimosa hostilis and has his little recipe...
Do you trust that fucking stoner to cook you up some good drugs?
I wouldn't.

DNMs

it depends.. when im fucking stressed out weed helps 100x more than alcohol. helps you step away and be objective.. i think the issue is when you start using too much. i enjoy celebrating and hanging with friends. but i get too deep philosophical and they turn to instagram. :(

What do you mean by feeling ashamed for the man you are when sober? DMT is female..?

just lol at degenerates who smoke weed. the shitskin's lettuce. go kys you mutt.

Drugs affect people similarly, but differently. If you find cannabis helps you destress and become introspective, use it to help you achieve those things if you must use it.
Likewise, your set of friends may not appreciate introspection but that doesn't mean that you can't find others out there who are introspective.

Drugs and Friends both have their use-cases.

the subconscious is ashamed of the ego and openly tells you, there is no hiding.

Lately when I vape some weed I go into a panic thinking about how fake and gay this doomed world is.

Nah dude. Just grow your own, entire setup could be less than 500$. Learn about strains, grow only satvias if you are couch locking faggot. Sell surplus, fuck crypto.

Based and Jung-pilled.
Establish a healthy dialogue with your unconscious and you will have more pleasant trips.

flattered. I'm yet to read anything of Jung. for this, thank you.

I have the same struggle user. Atm I only smoke one joint in the evening. I'm still jewpilling my body, mind and wallet. But at least I can be productive in the afternoon.

hahaha.. barush hashem, baruch hu. JEWPILL'D

Isn't dmt male and ayahuasca female?

it was symbolism. imagine you die and god is a huge green girl who read your mind. how do you defend your person? you cannot.

I have a friend like you who finally went to AA when he crashed bmw, we still smoke and he screams nigger and chink all the time and we live in Bay Area is that you MG?

ayahuasca is a mix, DMT is the active priciple. Im not english so this is my translation. DMT is to ayahusca as THC is to weed

but while marijuana or alchool do not display such a carachter, I'd say DMT is the femalest of all the drugs I've tried; while benzos and dissociatives are neutral.

You owe it to yourself, you seem to already understand it but Jung did a great job of fleshing out the idea formally.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytical_psychology#Fundamentals

the more you smoke the less you hate, sad!

nah,not me, don't drive a BMW. Hope your friend is doing alright.

I cannot forgive jews. Im sorry.

I SPEAK HEBREW. IF IT WASNT FOR WEED, I WOULD BE A ZIONIST.
FUCK JEWS
FUCK HEBREWS

I CANNOT EVER FORGIVE THEM

I HOPE ASKENAZITES GO TO HELL IN FLOCKS

I DO NOT FORGIVE FALSIFIERS OF HISTORY

I DO NOT FORGIVE INFILTRATORS OF POLITICAL PARTIES

I DO NOT FORGIVE JEWRY
I DO NOT FORGIVE THE FATHERS
I DO NOT FORGIVE THE GENIZOT
I DO NOT FORGIVE FALSEHOOD
I DO NOT FORGIVE MURDER
I DO NOT FORGIVE ISRAEL
I DO NOT FORGIVE

redpill us on the merchants

impossible to cite a jew in court for domestic violence because its a sin to denouce a jew

but they sold jesus for 20 bucks, lmao. even if the story is fake, the line is true. now, skipping the thology class;

in court there will be jews, women = 0
say internet is satanic, what do I have to say more than these mere symbols?
if you betray the faith, there is people who come at you multiple times in the day reminding you of the works of moses, the torah, the jewish people. its impossible to leave the faith, they might kill too.

what to say. the worse there is in this world is jewish. so much of rectifying the creation... god's chosen people is the inherently most violent claim they could do.
personally I try to impregnate jewesses to break the lineage, everytime I can.
not that I know many jews, but I'd fuck even ugly jewesses just for hijacking their mitocondria

they wanna preserve the blood just as good reptilians. I say fuck them down to hell.

Are you an ethnic Jew? How did you come to the realisation that people from your ethic group are responsible for so much evil? Internet forums? WW2 research?

I was a shabbat goy. enough said. I know all their shit. I studied them books. Im the jew, now, and I hate them.

I am a venetian. I live in italy, but definitely I say that Venice is my kingdom, and here is full of jews. rich diamond trader jews. but the indians are BTFOing them in diamond trade.
jainism is based. judaism is shit. I think the only religions starting with J, with totally opposed wiews. so yeah, I studied torah, tanak, neviim, zohar, kabbalah, talmud, gemara. everything. 5 years jew basically. pure marco polo venetian blood.

the marital relation of the married jew is rape and neglect, rape and neglect. two weeks for each, everylunar month.
outside of niddah, for orthodox jewish girls and women, friday night sex is MANDATORY

HAHAHAHAHAH

as a former shabbat goy, I believe the holocaust to be a fake historical. totally. european diehard communists went in concentration camps. jews started this shit. none died. except palestine supporters and similar shit.

when I stop smoking I feel like I'm on a low dose of amphetamines and it feels like that for months.

shit. I become hyperactive. ADD kinda

i need to quit too bois help fren

Attached: 1542747140391.jpg (655x509, 70K)

1 gram of wax lasts about a month if you use a nectar collector

I smoke weed every day for years and you faggots are just faggots
sort your shit out and stop blaming weed for being a lazy nigger

also if you can't dream while smoking then your brain is literally fried

>if you can't dream while smoking then your brain is literally fried
REM cycles are impaired by THC. Stop using THC if you don't dream and you're bound to have some vivid ones the first several nights.

I have night sweats and terrors when I stop smoking it's awesome. Now I quit only for a few days to have awesome and weird dreams. I really should stop for good however, like everyone in this thread it seems.

It's strange, it's so easy to stop, and everyone here saying they want to. So why keep doing it? Possible conclusion: You are unhappy with your circumstance (caused by yourself) and you blame weed to avoid blaming yourself.

You can quit if you actually want to, you'll get the minor withdrawals but nothing serious
But you don't actually want to quit, do you?

Attached: 1537846399355.jpg (480x475, 89K)

when i wake up i want to quit more than anything, then by 5pm after work im already on my way to pick up weed

it's like my mind just changes and never had the thought about quitting in the morning

i've done it before and i'll do it again, i stupidly started taking sleeping pills (to help me quit) and BAM now im on those and stoned af

Stop buying weed
/thread