Serious NKN discussion

Any anons still following this project? They seem to be very active and making good progress despite the price movement:
medium.com/nknetwork
Anyone running a node on the testnet? How hard was the setup?
>inb4 muh chink scam

Attached: D3EB898C-E201-496F-A861-7784A0C840D7.png (1120x660, 153K)

I am. They are definitely keeping on with development side of things, but sadly the exchange/liquidity situation has been a massive blight on what is otherwise a solid project.

Running a VPS node is no longer even profitable - it's cheaper to just buy the tokens on gate because it's tanked so hard, which means that it's going to be tough growing the size of the testnet unless price improves drastically.

Last I checked the team said they were in the final phases of securing an exchange listing, but I'm not really sure how trustworthy that is. Still holding my bag, hoping after the final token unlock end of Nov we will see a new exchange. Otherwise the token might just bleed to sub penny and never be heard from again

The exchange listings have been a clusterfuck but honestly the mainnet is still so far away I can kind of understand why they would want to wait. But yeah, the bear market may also drive this to zero before it gets off the ground. If it gets near $.01 I'm doubling down. I might get uber justed but it's worth a shot.

Still too expensive imo.

n1 mate. Soo happy I let this one pass me by.

Based on what?

Not saying you're wrong but what do you think is a fair price and why? Have you read through any of their recent progress reports?

yeah, there is no way this thing survives till june without liquidity/top exchanges.

not a single VC dropped a single nkn... everyone holding tight and millions of NKN withdrawed from gate every day... institutional investors waiting to buy a fat stack once it arrives to bittrex / okex / huobi/ binance

NKN can survive additional 2 years of bear market no problem, what other project can say that, a lot of projects are running out of funds

this is as revolutional as Avalanche...

AVALANCHE + NKN, the biggest bet of 2019 and 2020+

that's a nice fantasy

Why the fuck has okex not listed it when they are an investor in the project? I don't get it

it's called reality.

why would you list before full unlock on Nov 28? Then the market makers come and okex probably lists this... in signal capital there are huobi executives... incentives are to list after full unlock

Checked. So if an user wanted to double down the end of November is the time to do it?

no it's called the ramblings of a deluded bagholder. I like the project, but thinking investment banks are lining up to buy NKN tokens, or that not a single VC has sold any tokens despite many coins being moved and a relentless dump over the past few months...

i can only surmise that you are lukas with that level of derangement

possibly. depends if you trust the team when they say they are in the final stages of exchange negotiations

still haven't sold. jfmsu family

Attached: 1528049120637.png (1300x1500, 844K)

i only have a smallish bag left but i'm still pretty butthurt about not dumping it all around the binance vote. the fact that its dumped 90% since then is honestly mind boggling

good project but boy did they fuck up not sorting exchanges out prior to launch

My first buy was at $.25 so I'm also salty as fuck but I'm trying not to let it cloud my judgement

Remember how obnoxiously you faggots were shilling this shitcoin? Not even good memes in the threads just straight posting the logo and muh Gandolf

I've never shilled it once but I do remember when a discord got a hold of it right before it dumped and tons of people getting justed. It's objectively a great project but I also understand why biz hates it. The point of this thread was not to shill, it's just hard to find info on it other than their medium blog.

i got justed 50% but i also caught the bottom

Attached: fuckyourmotherifyouwannafuck.png (499x498, 142K)

Don't get cocky yet. If BTC goes to 3k this shitcoin will drop another 50%

i'm not a tard so i don't follow the fiat prices