NEXT BIG THING

What's the next big thing only the sickest crazy insider nerds know? And remember like bitcoin even the crazy nerds will tell us that this can NOT be the next big thing. And most of us will laugh about it calling him a retard.

Attached: vengeance.jpg (620x413, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-zero/#markets
pathak22.github.io/large-scale-curiosity/
blockchain.com/btc/address/18mkjbVaHAcMauL6iiy7zm9VjMYCjy4UU1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Things don't magically "happen". People actually put effort into stuff to make them the next big thing. There is no way you can know every variable, but you can try your chances based on your best predictions.

The new notes user. They are magnificent. Have you seen them?

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

-Polymer
-Blockchain driven
-Precious metals backed
-Impossible to counterfeit

The only way to get them will be with cash or precious metals. All other digital forms of fiat forgery will not be accepted at the gates.

Attached: your_future_1.png (1076x980, 919K)

Shrimp farming

ChainLink

well threads where made occasionally on Jow Forums in 2010 and even on /b/ in 2011. Jow Forums has the most autistic people. with Jow Forums probably being the board with the most autistic of the autists. i would stick there. but most of them still hate bitcoin and call it blockshit.

This but unironically

Are you 14?

Urbit

Bitcoin SV

DeOS

The rest can get fucked. I hold LINK as suicide insurance.

Attached: 1530589401210.jpg (375x353, 13K)

Attached: 024B4E3B-4898-4DBF-A38F-8F88CAD25592.jpg (576x1024, 198K)

Naw Jow Forums is a bunch of idiots now. Jow Forums is easily the most autistic, but you won't get any good tips or advice there. You might find good breaking news in medical/biotech/etc fields before it goes mainstream on /sci/, then invest in those companies (pharmaceutical/biotech stocks can moonshot or go bust extremely quickly). Your unironic best bet would though probably be random hyper-specific Reddit boards, which sucks, but all the actual smart people left this shithole a long time ago. Or just remain silent because their points would be lost on 95% of Jow Forums's users.

whats DeOS? i cant find their site?
also has urbit launched yet? i had a look at their github they obviously know what they are doing.

Smartlands

Attached: bFi6waug_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

completely unbiased opinion, but merv.tech will become a prediction powerhouse

Attached: __++.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

hm. how do i find these subreddits?
i am part of a lot of programming subreddits and occasionally have found some cool shit there before it comes into the cryptocurrency mainstream but thats it.

@desantis on twitter, honestly it's a clusterfuck but the gist is that it's a bios-level bitcoin implementation that uses sidechains in a very creative way. Check out the three Crypto World News interviews he did on Youtube.

Urbit is live and just issued Ethereum keys yesterday.

Attached: 1529098201941.png (900x353, 203K)

>merv.tech

Nice! Bookmarked

Where's your BTC donation addy? I'd kick a few bucks in.

Attached: 1522189274762.png (1024x884, 750K)

>completely unbiased

yea, sure, you're definitely not the same dude that has been spamming your creation here for over a month

Good to see you again Merv guy. Quality original artwork and genuine segues that don't feel too shilly. Reminds me of the thing watchbro tried to do earlier.

What's the long term plan for Merv.tech ? It seems to be doing a lot of solid work for free atm....

Unironically Holochain and Oasis Labs.

Compute backed currency will be the new meme they shove down your throat.

ok thanks. you obviously know your shit. fo you my fren i will also gift a gem. Keep an eye on dero, they are about to release smart contracts on cryptonote (written from scratch in rust) and using DAG to lower block times down to a possible 2 seconds without having to worry about orphan rates becoming an issue.

>written from scratch in rust
shit meant golang. ive been using rust a lot lately. freuden slip ._.

Top 10 exchange EOY 2019. Look beyond the present.

Attached: 1_LpqeX7iAaDgTJzjiMd5YfA.jpg (1600x880, 56K)

Love that new "check Jow Forums posts" feature Merv dude. I've had your site bookmarked for a while now

NICE! Just picked up a 5k bag

This but unironically

I'm considering making a thread on coss again but was called a filthy pajeet, probably by the same people that hold the token.

Yall nibbas weak as shit , HOLOCHAIN will prove dominance. Just do ya reseach cunts. Bizthreadin link hoping it will make you basement cunts rich, the train has left, the LINK prime times are gone. Even fuggin WAVES, TRX,XRP,HOT seems as a better investment option. You anime twts are autistic as the kids you bully

Do it unless you want to make this thread a coss thread

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-zero/#markets

No, just no. Don't destroy another thread with your increasingly heavier bags again, please.

thank you fren, but no need, you using it is cool enough

joke :^)

my pleasure, I was off biz for some time, so I don't know watchbro, but yes this aesthetic is quite nice

late game merv will predict many more things than crypto price, which it will do quite soon thanks to some neat algorithms, but even then no matter how it's monitized, I will find a way to make it free for 4chinners, since that's were it all started

Attached: !!#!.jpg (990x700, 164K)

Nestle

Amazon

You, cunt, do the followin:

Have a list of the biggest btc holders, use their timestamps transfers and btc price to sort them as most rentables wallets.

Add a paid alert system for those wallets.

Since its my idea, the wallet list must be public for all the pre-4channel ussers, deliver a code here so we can get the service for free.

Any of your shitcoins, except holo, won't work without link you retard.

all the easy stuff is already done.

the next big thing is unironically AI/automated machines which requires math degrees to get involved in, not just parking your lunch money and hoping it moons

Done.

great to hear, I thought that feature would be extremely useful, it'll also be coming to the reddit and bitcointalk tabs soon, but most likely sentiment analysis on biz posts will be added first before that

if there's anything else you'd like to see on there let me know

don't worry le ideas guy, no new features will be paid

but yes, I've had a similar idea where you're able to track whenever a large holders dump/buy amounts exceeding X

what did you mean by rentable though?

automation automation automation

Attached: ##[email protected] (564x789, 135K)

snowblossom

your site doesnt load for me

Ekranoplans

2021 is the year of GEVs
2024 is when cars die

the global automotive industry will be superceded by battery powered GEVs, the same change up as from horses to ICEs will happen

truly terrible, AWS has been so spotty recently, check now, everything should be working normally

Attached: ---.jpg (300x168, 10K)

keep an eye on Oasis Labs

what is a GEV? I googled it but can't find anything

How do I profit off this?

Asteroid Mining

Adversarial learning is going to eat every industry. It can beat specifically trained networks to find better creative solutions. pathak22.github.io/large-scale-curiosity/
GANs are another type.
The wave is approaching and will envelop us all.

i want to invest into this, how do i do it?

I can here to say Urbit, but even then I don’t think it’ll make it big. Cool project though but too obscure and arty

unironically I will enter the asteroid mining industry maybe by the 3/4th business, if not asteroid mining then extraplanetary mining

either way, if we manage to pull something like this off, we will literally have a never-ending amount of resources at our disposal, imagine what the human race can do

galaxy colonization incoming, manifest destiny

Attached: ^%-.jpg (1200x1057, 409K)

Got told this won’t be a thing for a looooooong time, but I too am quiet interested. Need to be pretty rich in the first place to invest I think.

Unironically Nerva.

I like you guys, tough times.
Elixxir.io David Chaum
Avalanchelabs.org new consensus model
Sovrin will be big too.

Ground Effect Vehicle

Battery cars going faster than 100km/h are facing heavy aerodynamic resistance, increasing energy usage.

Airplanes fly too high, unsafe.

Ground effect uses the ground effect, the most energy efficient means of transportation when required to go hundreds of km out. Best speed is 250km/h

GEVs are used by Iranians today as a stealth fleet.

The revolution is
GEVs with battery, over land

Fuck cars lol

>stops moving
>crashes

The new Microsoft Windows 11® will include mspaint.exe and will only allow you longon to your identity using a proprietary peripheral that must be inserted into a bodily orifice don't ask me how to know, my dad works at McDonalds

Attached: 1541490628306.jpg (1024x657, 80K)

this.

Attached: f.jpg (450x301, 24K)

you take into account the time X transaction its made, lets say and out:

Then you take the timestamp and look for the btc price at timestamp

BTC amount*price(t) = x
if x=out
balance -x
else balance +x

You do this using all transactions (in and outs) and you can graph the value gained over time of the given wallet.

Now yo do this on the top wallets, and you have a table of the current most profitable wallets, so you can know whos have insider info.

i already tried to contact you but dont respond anyway, i have more things to tell you dev boi.

it dont even have to be big wallets, you should care if someone its going to sell in a dump, right?

this is why its not enought to see movements, those movements should be useful in a way you could take profit of them, thats why you should keep track of their possible $balance/ROI

you can do some test on this wallet:

blockchain.com/btc/address/18mkjbVaHAcMauL6iiy7zm9VjMYCjy4UU1

hes been a bit accurate, and we need datamining from the blockchain to find best ones.

Anons, i know there is more autism bois like me, lets form a tribe before 4channel.

The next big thing is actually Bitcoin. It hasn't even started yet. You'll shit bricks.

DeOS is @desantis on Twitter

Lands brainlet.
Stops moving, lands.

Your plan sucks and you should feel bad

Biggest wallets, the top 100 doesnt move to sell move to buy, these are cold wallets, they move to fool simpletons like you.

The btc whales move batches if various size to exchanges, diffrent exchanges, and wait and trade and move back batches of diffrent size

Unless you own an or two exchanges, youll get to know shit about btc whales actions

209 whale here btw

>Avalanchelabs.org
thx.
look into zen protocol as well user (made by creator of F* programming language)

Show me any proof of ANYTHING this dude has done outside of high-posting on twitter.

kek, and what has this to do with my plan? im going to record roi of wallets, not big wallets.

For a start, he co-founded the company that owns the oldest Bitcoin news site Bitcoin Magazine

Here we have it guys; peak retardation.

Attached: 1523723683573.png (485x443, 47K)

Urbit mention? this will be a good thread

Came here to post this.

Steorn Orbo. They have a device which produces free energy. It's all still being reviewed by independent scientists, but once it's out things will never be the same.

>Nestle
Nan Pro Gold tier. This

? i respond to everyone who reaches out on here

whats your email?

Attached: _%%.jpg (256x197, 6K)

Problematically it has been under review for more than 10 years without any evidence for providing free energy.

cloud computing in 2019- 450 billion dollar industry.

with all the IoT devices growing by the day using cloud processing distributed secure cloud computing will be super competitive

if iExec can even harness 1% of the market - that is a 4 billion dollar valuation- they are currently valued at 22 million

potentially a 181 fold increase

Attached: 1535432841570.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

COSS isn't the worst to hold but it's far from the best. The exchange has had so many problems with design and functionality. They haven't given up yet, and I think they can still get the job done, but they'll never be on Binances level.

Like look at TradeOgre. A tiny exchange that came out of nowhere, it's super fast and functional. They did in 3 months what COSS couldn't do in a year.

haven't read into the iexec whitepaper, but cloud computing is an industry dominated by a few monopolies right now, the competition is huge

Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Adobe

its a long uphill battle, where does iexec gain a competitive advantage?

Attached: _.png (1024x724, 1.39M)

What advantages does blockchain based cloud computing have over regular render farms and the like? Why replicate the computations across every node? Is this more efficient? NO. Is it cost effective? NO. Look for solutions to a problem, not problems for your solution

Price. Security. Decentralization.

>Why replicate the computations across every node? Is this more efficient? NO. Is it cost effective? NO.
None of this is true.

Miner here.. Ravencoin.

Ethereum is a blockchain, no? Blockchains are replicated state machines and iExec runs on Ethereum, no? You can't actually believe Eth is more efficient than centralized cloud storage/computing

iExec is blockchain agnostic you fucking retard.

cool buzzword bro. enjoy ya bags

>buzzword
enjoy sleeping under a bridge the rest of your life

Ophthalmology, anything vision and glasses industry related.

Literally everybody starts staring at screens and fucking up their vision since they're a few years old, pretty much every human being will require glasses/contacts or eye surgery in the future.

Attached: 1542573444019.png (666x500, 239K)

unless we make super babies with gene editing ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Attached: __--.jpg (723x750, 218K)

Say your line bagholder!

>bLoCkcHaIn aGnOsTiC

How will you monetize this site?

Attached: 6CB6622A-D5D0-429C-9CCF-958C294DDF31.jpg (750x1252, 181K)

its unironically chainlink

Attached: 1530272008362.jpg (694x800, 80K)

Grin. Blinding factors and transaction cut-through are huge innovations in privacy and scalability for UTXO coins. Cuckoo cycle PoW might be the solution to BTC’s energy problems as well.

What is this referring to?

Don't think that will happen in our lifetime. That's basically eugenics and normies are firmly against it.

>implying it isn't the sole reason to own iexec

this, but ironically

Why Grin over Beam fren?

Water. Basic commodities will be scarce before we actually decide to purge a majority of the population

you can garnish water from air bro.

Urbit, but drop Bitcoin sv.