So what happened to that foretold financial revolution?

So what happened to that foretold financial revolution?

Attached: b5f63c.jpg (1000x1294, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk
economist.com/finance-and-economics/2016/10/27/known-unknown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still not clear if this was a reference to crypto

Oh it's getting clearer by the day, sweetheart. But keep looking at price charts, goy

It's unironically SV

it's obvious, but will be apparent within 5 years, it's a five year process.

bloomberg said brent crude is going down and china's economy of chink memes and movie rentals isnt sturdy so sum nigger will do the currency thing to prevent war like fags war war war war

literally just moved the goal posts nice

Countries are setting the crypto laws right now globally. New EU laws will become binding next year while some places remain free til 2021 or have nothing yet. Rome wasn't build in a day but construction certainty started.

Just wait for it- bsv

Attached: 88C874C9-5CFB-481E-B8E5-69ED4F9ABDC1.jpg (2048x794, 294K)

SV will prevail after others are deemed mere ponzi schemes.

Attached: 1z8c72.jpg (876x500, 93K)

it will not be a financial revolution, for some time to come

but blockchain technology will create new opportunities, once it becomes more developed

Attached: ___.jpg (570x395, 91K)

All currencies are a ponzi sheme.
The value is always a matter of acceptance.
That's why bitcoin is still the best. It's not about product quality but make believe.

>All currencies are a ponzi sheme
uh huh

the machine was set into motion in october this year.
it begins.

Stellar-all aboard

All you should realize is that volatility is back and we still have December to go

Also, if you're making a 30 year prediction and in control of everything, I'd bet you'd want it to look theatrical as fuck

Based and woke pilled

The answer is right there you fags.
All these so called autists with an IQ of 140+ and they can't even see that fucking symbol and realize what coin will lead everything,
I'm saying too much

Is he dare i say /ourboros/?

Braise the omniessiah :D
youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk

Attached: I NOTICED.png (286x274, 174K)

Deus ex machina

What does this symbol mean?
Is it "null", is it "zero"?

Attached: F1134D0B-EB73-4C2B-982E-9ED05E881886.jpg (1000x1294, 1.13M)

Empty set, as in null

XRP obviously.

Holy fuck, thank you

It's still in process. Hype temporarily got ahead of the tech, hence where we are now. Meanwhile second layer solutions are being developed and XMR exists for privacy until it's integrated in BTC

This.

XRP baby!

Hope you picked well. Don't let the fudders get you.

Attached: 1542411676620.jpg (900x1022, 181K)

It's funny how everyone mentions Monero but NEVER talk about the coin in the OP's picture.
Really makes you think...

Watch this thread die. It's always the same.

SV - if you enjoy miners and lawyers, get this coin.
If you are sane, get the fuck out of POW. 2019 is the year of POS / DPOS.

Japanese monetary policy comes to town as a rebirth, from the burning of the current cash system. Also celebrating the 1948, 40 years later, with a 30 year mention. I wonder if you'll put together what I'm trying to say. Bonds. The fleur-de-lis is a french symbol of revolution. Think about the origin of bonds and the role they play in the current monetary system.

In short, all nations will bow down to the IMF and progress towards the goal of having the only effective investment vehicle being government bonds. Utter and complete control over the monetary system. Fuck all to do with crypto. Why the fuck can't people put this together.

braded and schwartzpilled

Could be any one of these 3 imo...not sure tho desu...and nulls is the 4th one I would think too! So Red Pulse Phoenix, Neo, 0x and Nulls...Time to buy on a hunch?

Attached: 3coins.png (1000x1294, 2.26M)

Trump done a good job stalling it so far, with tax cut and lowering oil price by trolling about Iran sanction

0xbtc- it all makes sense now

holy fuck cut your losses on your shitcoin user

if your coin can be manipulated by one individual, it is centralized and NOT what satoshi wanted.

Shitty get. This is the most autistic drawing of confirmation bias I've ever seen

>confirmation bias

Attached: 4coins.png (1000x1294, 2.18M)

What? please hint me

Attached: DK49QlPXkAAkrCd.jpg large.jpg (608x657, 81K)

It got postponed for another 30 years.

Are you 12? Wtf is that
I'm out. Hope at least one user makes it.

Attached: 4AADE342-158F-4495-9EC4-D4F9B446680D.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Hitler is coming back? Idgi

Motherfucking zcash?

>ZOZ coin
>TEZOS rhymes with ZOZ
>but it's not an user-coin
>ZCASH
>no can't be it's trash
user you make no sense

its zero coin

economist.com/finance-and-economics/2016/10/27/known-unknown

Institutions are playing the slow hand to try and claw over the systems so they can get control and bring governments on board. Once done, the shift to a cashless society will be well on its way and you can get taxed out the ass on everything and never hide your financial position.

1984 here we go!

Attached: 1531261970043.jpg (600x600, 62K)

the bear will leave his cave forever