Why do retards on this board deny the futures manipulation?

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Why do brainlets deny obvious facts?

Attached: T6m2q2T.jpg (800x1500, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-nvt-ratio/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We uranium now

this, i want a tone now.

>implying this is the first time bitcoin has crashed

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

well you can't cure the braindead

>Implying this market cycle is like all previous ones

maybe because they're brainlets?

I mean...futures will make Bitcoin more likely to be used for commerce, thereby increasing it's utility... and according to NVT (charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-nvt-ratio/) would mean it's more valuable, making more people buy it....but you're right, bitcoin's volatile days are numbered. We likely won't see gains like we did in the past, but that doesn't mean crypto as a whole can't have crazy gains.... think about the supply/demand ratio of ETH (and others such as OMG, LINK) when staking is implemented... My only hope is we see a bullrun in less than 3 years

Attached: 1539730896806.png (558x565, 4K)

>will
nigga we've had futures for a year now

How is this ponzi so pathetic that futures could wipe out 80% of its value?

>this time it's different

It literally is though...BTC has never had a paper futures instrument traded over it, nor ever had this much adoption

Currently it's mirroring the 2013 crash to a T.

Oh yeah so crashing through the 6k support like we did out of absolutely fucking nowhere mirrors the 2013 crash to a T?

STFU brainlet. We are going to 1k in Jan and then to 1mil on the ETF in feb

Check my digits. As you can see you don't dispute the dubs period.!!!!

Attached: 1540520790350.jpg (598x554, 20K)

can you explain to me how futures, contracts that arent even tied to btc prices can bring the actual product price down?
are you suggesting a large percentage of btc is under control of whales who actively take bribes from wall street or Chicago institutions to bring the price down?

>6k support like we did out of absolutely fucking nowhere mirrors the 2013 crash to a T?
bitmex has most of the volume. they manipulate the price to liquidate longs and shorts and thats how they make profit.
in 2014 it was the mt. gox hack that broke it. and there was no other exchange that held as much volume of btc than mt. gox.
i doubt most of you would have held this long if you bought in 2012. the second best time to buy was 2017 considering how many exchanges came online. the next best time is to buy now and wait now that other exchanges have gotten their feet wet.

>Not realizing hedgies are constantly arbitraging the paper products to the underlying
>Not understanding how this is done

Oh my sweet summer zoomer

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

T A M E D
A
M
E
D

Holy shit