IPSX: The most undervalued crypto

Reposting the same thread from yesterday.

IPSX just announced a partnership with Kaspersky Labs on their Telegram. They don't overly hype up their announcements like other teams do, no they just let everyone know without teasing big news.

The market cap of IPSX is much less than 1MM, yet they already have a working product and are hitting all their development goals in time. They deliver all their promises and the only reason their market cap is so low is because they don't rely on unneccessary hype. This token is extremely undervalued and its the one of the few cryptos that didn't lose value in BTC and ETH during this current crash.

They don't have any competitors and their CEO is a big name in IT who is also the founder of other established companies. Here's his LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/gbunea/

This is definitely an easy x10, could be an easy x100 too. You can get it only on Liquid Exchange right now though (and IDEX, but the volume there is low), but according to their Telegram, we will be on Bibox soon. Buy it before that happens.

Attached: ipsxlogo.png (825x164, 116K)

Here's the Kaspersky announcement.

Attached: ipsx.png (437x291, 26K)

They will be publishing a new website and roadmap next month.

Attached: ipsxveen.png (1200x675, 246K)

I've heard some people here say nobody needs this, but if you do your reasearch, you'll see there's a huge demand for what IPSX is doing.

>The VPN market, a small part of the market we are targeting, is worth around 60 billion USD/year with a yearly growth of 16%.
>The rest of the IP market however is worth much more than that (Data Mining, web crawling bots, microtasks, etc).

>paying for an ip address
you should worry about paying for toilets for your country pajeet

see

I'll also quote myself from the last thread on why this could make us so much money:
>No matter what you think of the project, 700k is undervalued for what they've already accomplished. This token has huge potential and I'm surprised that the MC is still so low.
>For an x10, we only need to reach a market cap of 7 million. Absolutely doable and I don't doubt it'll happen. 70 million for an x100 is more difficult, but if we go back to a bull market, we might see it too.
>If there's any chance the crypto market goes back to how it was in Dec17/Jan18, even an x1000 wouldn't be that unlikely. That would need a market cap of 700MM, and even the shittiest of shitcoins had reached that back then.

you are talking to yourself user
how heavy are those ip address bags?
I get a new one for free by unplugging one cable on my modem

>I get a new one for free by unplugging one cable on my modem
You literally have no idea what IPSX even does, do you?

well what does it do
you are terrible at spoonfeeding your heavy bags

This isn't "undervalued" ... it's value is 0. They're all worthless. The sooner you cut your losses, the better.

I don't care about spoonfeeding retards. DYOR or just don't buy.

The VPN market is worth 60 billion USD/year with a yearly growth of 16%. IPSX is targeting other aspects too like Data Mining and microtasks.

Also I'm not at a loss, my average buy in was around 600-700 gwei.

>don't want to spoonfeed
>posts shitcoin for the 100th time this week
I'm good user
you keep paying for ip addresses
I'm going to just reset my modem and get them for free

Do you get VPNs for free too by resetting your modem?

Your either intentionally acting like you're retarded or you're actually retarded. Either way kys.

You're*

only criminals and pedophiles use vpns user
shows a lot about you

Where to buy this coin for moon money please fren

Right now Liquid and IDEX, but IDEX barely has any volume so I'd recommend Liquid. Make sure to get at least 200k tokens, so you can participate in the next staking round. Also join the Telegram to be up to date with all news.

Attached: ipsxteam2.jpg (1106x750, 158K)

I signed up on this shit exchanger Liquid clicked on confirm account and the faggots keep telling me wrong password or email address. There seems to be no real help message center either

You're not even the first person that I've heard this from. Sorry user. :/
I don't know what's wrong with it, because it's working fine for me.

Your only alternative for now would be IDEX, but as I said there's no volume and all the ask prices are too high.

In the near future we will be on Bibox and Nauticus (an exchange which hasn't launched yet) too. I wouldn't wait for Bibox though because that listing would likely cause a moon.

Hope you find a way to login on Liquid.

Attached: ipsxteam.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

bump

Don’t spoonfeed these autistic retards.

bump

Yeah it's annoying when I hear morons who have no idea what IPSX even does think IPSX is worthless because they get IPs for free. I'm not interested in explaining the project to them.

bump

Hahaha I remember when it was shilled on Jow Forums because of it's low marketcap 10M, I wonder how much is it now.

It dumped -90% just like every token at that market cap did. But 10MM for it was undervalued back then and it's even more undervalued now that they have a working product, advanced development, partnerships etc.
They've proven that they can deliver on what they promise and know their stuff.

So you lost 90% of your money and now want to promote it on Jow Forums to bring in new money? I am not buying it and probably nobody else is.

My average buy in is at 600-700 gwei. I don't care if you buy it or not.

Attached: ipsxpepe.png (400x400, 141K)

thanks for persistently shilling one of my heaviest bags, maybe i'll finally get to dump it if they ever get on an exchange

Dump them on me then, I have buy orders on Liquid.

You can buy back in when the market cap reaches 5MM.

lmao who tf doesn’t invesnt in sntr with coin swap coming and mainnet being used and adopted.

SNTR stop being idiots