Icon is the superior cryptocurrency

Get onboard.

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/9z5j5q/reasons_why_icon_is_superior_than_most_other/

Attached: ICON-ICX.jpg (650x406, 26K)

wew lad almost spit out my drink on that one

did you know they sold team tokens to people in the private sale and didnt give them ICX tokens until fucking july

Oh yeah ICX I got fucked pretty hard on this one! lmao but how are U all doing tonight

Literally spent 80% of my life savings on this in December stfu

G O O K E D

Attached: 1520203796601.jpg (600x600, 41K)

I got Ian Ballina'd so hard

I unironically dumped 30k on this today

mate that's the korean ethereum

samsung and universities are using it

> photoshopping a gook's panel in random pictures on twitter

How about that vending machine?

So what they are still up fkn heaps if they want to sell.

do you guys want to see my 90%+ cuckening I got from this coin?

How's that PoS going? Nice Google chrome extension though

not too bad mate thanks for asking

I unironically bought this yesterday during the dip. This will realistically be back at 4 dollars once they start rolling out what they delayed

ICX shill squad is out in full force today. I hope none of the slow newfags fall for this gook scam. There are so many justed bagholders on this shit a partnership with Jesus Christ wouldn't pump it. Pathetic faggots. Just accept you got scammed and move on. Don't drag others down with you.

Pretty good bait I'll give you that

I bought ICX in late december and still made a 2x. How could you not have seen the dump coming with two failed mainnet release date pumps?

the dumb was unreasonable, makes no sense.

icon lol, more like iconnect.

the real korean powerhouse is aergo

nope, you're dead wrong mate.

have you actually been to their offices in korea man? they don't even have a CTO right now and major internal issues. pantera pumped n dumped this out the park, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is what it is

i used to baghold but got out

Same. Problem is I just stopped paying attention to crypto and got fukd for it

Attached: 4C25E34A-299D-4DD1-B5FD-30A892D15A64.jpg (1242x925, 226K)

Most people cry scam, but i dont think that is true. People scammed themself buying whitepaper project. Icon was the most overhyped project in 2017 and they under-delivered hence the huge drop. I dont know if 0.30 cents is a good or bad price to enter. 140 milion mcap for a tech startup is insane, so maybe its bad. But If i compare them with things like Cardano, Tron and some other top 40 crypto, they are better in many regards(team, partnerships, software development, government connections, etc).

I personally believe they will probably make it on some level, but that will take years and it needs adoption. Without adoption this and also most of the blockchain projects are dead.

Attached: raddit.gif (400x400, 3.06M)

I think you would have to be crazy to not see project as more promising than things like Cardano, Tron, maybe Vechain, etc. Of course 140m for a tech startup is big, but they have been around for a few years now if you count theloop (pre iconloop) and they do have real developments and use case already in private chains.

I think if you take a relative view, icon is one of the most promising projects out there. Does that mean the price of the tokens will go up astronomically? Maybe? Maybe not.

Once they deliver in 3 years they'll be right up there with stellar lumens.

Did the spacing bother you?Nice contribution...

Attached: mhp.jpg (570x587, 43K)

did you know that 1 icon could buy you 10 link, and now 1 icon cant even buy you one link