So will this ever become a legit company that's really profitable purely from sales to end consumers...

So will this ever become a legit company that's really profitable purely from sales to end consumers, or will it be a government money sink forever?

Attached: tesla.jpg (630x630, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/extreme/278964-2019-hyundai-kona-ev-tesla-like-range-for-about-30000-after-tax-credits
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes it will. You should’ve bought it while it was on discount from short-sellers. And no, it’s not a government money sink. Don’t listen to the media too much.

The biggest point that all biztards are missing is that teslas most valuable product isn’t the car...it’s the information/data they are harvesting

Self driving is a meme. I have 2020 puts on it. Gonna make a sweet mil or two.

No. European car companies like Audi with their capabilities will destroy Tesla once they go balls deep on the electric/self driving car hype.

Tesla just had a headstart but they will get rekt in the long run.

Attached: sleepypepe.png (512x496, 245K)

Musk will either completely lose it and go full zuckerberg as CEO, or step down from CEO and just play a creative role. Either way it will piss off investors and crash the stock to its true worthless value

Going to zero. Have nothing against Musk.

No. The company is going to fold within the next 2 years.

extremetech.com/extreme/278964-2019-hyundai-kona-ev-tesla-like-range-for-about-30000-after-tax-credits

Hmm
Shitty meme car built in a tent?
Or a normal ass fucking EV built by a company that'll still be around in 5 years.

Attached: Hyundai-Kona-EV-milage-cht-B-768x560.jpg (768x560, 44K)

Reminder to disregard Tesla and buy the fuck out of SpaceX stocks when they are available, which isn't too far now.

They're going to IPO to pay off debt?

Musk will implode during the next recession.

Kek in your dreams short holder

C'mon lads, if it wasn't an In-Q-Tel front the jews would have shorted it out of business years ago. Betting against Elon is like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer.

Attached: elon2.jpg (503x369, 22K)

Imagine being this deluded by a virgin software engineer because he says "science"-y stuff and takes credit for the work of his (actual) engineers.

I admire how many people Musky has convinced to follow his cause, it really is amazing

what are your guy's thoughts on the way he does it?

Attached: [email protected] (1200x800, 97K)

He literally pays people to post on plebbit. Also he can't get a real girlfriend for some reason. He is fairly pathetic despite being a billionaire.

I think people are quite attracted to his authenticity

and then he shows a side of him thats vulnerable, and people love that even more

what else does he have?

Attached: !++=.jpg (650x633, 252K)

Nothing about post-90s Musk is authentic. His hair and chin are fake. His entire image is carefully constructed by PR firms. The musk you imagine doesn't exist.

Do you know how many millennials are brainwashed about Tesla? I anecdotally know saveral people who drive beaters while saving up for a model 3. They don’t want a car, they unironically want to be part of movement

Pretty much any male STEMlord under the age of 35 probably has a boner for him. Zoomers have it much worse if reddit is any indication. Lots of teens unironically worship him.

demi-underrated post, the correct year is 2025 because of expected 5G availability, kek

>STEMlord

Holy shit I thought I was uncategorizable until today

I suspect they will have to so that they can acquire funds for starlink and BFR, both potential massive money makers, but the capital just isn't there.

I live near the gigafactory and I work in manufacturing and almost every day I hear shit talk about the shit show that Teslas factory is.

They're openly mocked by pretty much everybody, including the employees who are all looking for jobs somewhere else.

Take that as you will.

Losers talk shit about everything.

You must own Tesla stock then ;)

I also work in manufacturing near SpaceX and everyone in the industry thinks they’re badass af. The incumbents are scrambling to keep up with their speed and cost saving approaches (reusable rockets). However it is widely known that they underpay and overwork employees, resulting in some of the highest turnover in all of aerospace. Pros and cons to everything, but SpaceX is definitely changing the industry thanks to Musk

I am literally Elon Musk and I think that both SpaceX and Tesla are terrible companies. I really don't know why people put so much faith in me.

I don't know much about SpaceX, but that's good to hear. I don't know what Tesla will do when toyota decides to go all in on electric vehicles, because they have the experience and the logistics to build 10 electric vehicles to every 1 tesla.

Ya I know Musk is trying to keep SpaceX private as long as possible because he realized how much he had to appease other people with Tesla. He wants control and will not take SpaceX public if it’s ever feasibly possible, so don’t count on that IPO anytime soon. I admit I don’t know much about the gigafactory or Tesla but Musk is seriously changing the way think of industry. I am a mega skeptic of almost everything but I truly believe in Musk’s endeavors, if anything because we have no one else

I don't. That's just my observation about people in general.

The United States of America isn't even a legit entity that makes a profit long term. How could anything inside of it be?

They already are profitable, you baiting faggot.