In debt 30 grand and I lost my job. Ive been applying for jobs for 5 months now and I am almost out of savings...

In debt 30 grand and I lost my job. Ive been applying for jobs for 5 months now and I am almost out of savings. I will no longer be able to afford rent after December is paid.

Wtf do I do? Im chronically depressed and pic related feels like my only solution

Attached: 20181107_101122.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

Go talk to a good psychiatrist. Trust me, it's at least worth a try.

Go commit crimes. You'll either die or make it.

if u post about it ur too pussy to do It

anyway go on welfare or unemployment if true

DUDE Im in the exact same boat. lost job 5 months ago and still looking.

Also just move in with the parents if you're getting thrown out

File bankruptcy.

Lol bro 30g and you want to kill yourself??
What was your idea of making it?
Like would 60k Be your making it? would 250k? 1 mil?
Well, think about it 30k would be a minuscule 3%
I bet your making it price was a couple mil. So like less then 1% of what it would cost for you to retire and you want to be a fucking pussy and cry baby about 30k?

Give me a fucking break. If your homeless move to another town.
Jesus Christ

sell drugs fo sho

i felt like this desu when i was cozy with my parents with decent job and -3k. dont ask how, im just a degenerate. but hey, atleast here in leafland its semi relieving to know that more than half the people are like -300k in debt minimum.

This. At least you can wipe out your debt at a cost of a relatively short-term inconvenience.

Do this and buy the dip

Take any job. Holidays coming up means stores need help (maybe).

reduce all your fixed costs- find a roommate to reduce rent, sell unnecessary stuff.

Refinance the debt if possible.

Can you move back in with parents? Also consider bankruptcy (if those aren't student loans).

kys

Move back with your parents

>30k debt
That’s it? Lol.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

>Wtf do I do? Im chronically depressed and pic related feels like my only solution
Give your life over to Jesus Christ. Believe upon His Name, repent of your sins, pray, and read your Bible.

Attached: 1520985857381.jpg (740x420, 78K)

Why lie faggot

Jobs are everywhere lower your standards or starve to death

The choice is yours

You're in a dark place right now, but things will get better. If you're able and willing to do physically intensive jobs, you can apply to employment agencies and they should place you in factory work quickly. It will be shitty, but will allow you to start making money again.

If you're not physically able - definitely apply for welfare and whatever programs are available in your area. If you were let go from your job - inquire about getting Unemployment insurance as well.

For the debt I'd ask a question on reddit.com/r/legaladvice and Jow Forumspersonalfinance
It may be worth to consult a bankrupcy lawyer to get out of the whole. If you need to take a loan to pay the lawyer, don't forget to include that loan on the bankruptcy list as well

get yourself some window cleaning equipment and a ladder and go around offering to clean windows and gutters

>pic related feels like my only solution

Attached: followyourdreams.jpg (900x585, 252K)

As much as it sucks to have a crutch, get on antidepressants for a while, it will help you keep your head out of the water while you get back on your feet.

There's no use being depressed, and suicidal ideation always passes. You can get through it like you always do, I believe in you user.

>Wtf do I do?
highly illegal criminal activities

you sound like a raging faggot feel free to kys holy shit you silly cunt

>move in with parents
>get a job
>pay back debt
wow, that was difficult

what country

STOP paying rent dickhead.

let them throw you out - it will take months. especially if you appeal by saying you were unemployed etc.

if you do get throw out - who cares, buy a campervan and live there rent free.

never never never pay rent - its a worse decision than buying Bitcorns.

why are you 30k in debt?

landlord here

pay rent op

Yeah, because Jesus will help structure OP's debt and rewrite his resume.

Not OP but I've been on antidepressants for 10 years and I don't give a fuck if they're a crutch, but recently they hardly work. I've had my dose of venlafaxine doubled but I still feel very bad. I take it for OCD but I think I have comorbid depression.
What do? I'm starting my first real job in December and I'm not sure how I'll manage. Getting ready in the morning takes ages due to my compulsions, and I'm always late for everything.

might give his ass some hope, false maybe, but it might just be enough to be pulled out of the dread he's in
Yeh, bless Him
Amen

this, if you're dead set on killing your self and least give quality crime a try first. The though of suicide gets many a good men through many a bad night.

this is a wise user.

Attached: 18.jpg (5120x3200, 3.33M)

This looks like the stretchy rubber rope I use to tie down the canoes on my truck with when going on a fun ride with the kids wednesdays, you better not be shitting us OP