I'm genuinely depressed, and you're the only ones to know, I haven't eaten in couple of days, I just want to stop

I'm genuinely depressed, and you're the only ones to know, I haven't eaten in couple of days, I just want to stop.

Attached: editable-vector-silhouette-man-hanged-260nw-39801637.jpg (378x280, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br0H2x5wyU
youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start eating big macs

Attached: F574E8115AC34A75907C4BD266A44450.jpg (604x719, 211K)

Stop crying and get on with your life cunt fart

I know that feel, bro. Sometimes I think I'm only around because my parents would be sad if I died

Attached: hug.png (635x591, 51K)

listen to this song, it will make you feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br0H2x5wyU

>take a hot bath
>turn on drum and bass, play vidia
>drink energy drinks constantly
>have sex if possible
>make beats/play instrument
>play chess online
>walk to store
these have kept me from pulling the trigger but not necessarily from holding the gun

thanks fren, I used to do all that apart from the vidia/drum base thing.

But now I'm just floored. I just want to stop existing.

you gotta BUILD your happiness friend like you build your wealth, learn about yourself and what triggers you and what you enjoy and then proceed from there

I've been depressed all my life, ever since I was a kid I always hated this world and was introverted and awkward.
My advice is to read, it will force your brain to occupy itself with new concepts and it will make you forget for a while. Just need to find something you have interest in.

Also go outside and sit on a bench in the park for a while try to clear your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc

this

What are you using to make beats? I just upgraded to the new version of studio one with the atom controller, my gf will hate this!

Reading/posting on Jow Forums always cheers me up.

Just kidding. It always makes me want to see if my gun is loaded.

Time to hang out with Sayori!

Attached: sayo-nara.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

Start here:
>Jow Forums

Damn, symphony of science. That's some proto-youtube shit right there.Totally forgot this existed.

Just gave up and went to the first interview in years. Burnt out from both self employment and losing fortunes in crypto. Long term depression too, had staved it off with fitness and making money, but I'm just tired af. Stammered like a classic autist the whole time, I don't know how to talk to normies and bosses any more, probably fucked it up. Leave me some rope.

> If we do not destroy ourselves we will one day venture to the stars.
Study AI we need to get there. Otherwise we all die slowly, likely painfully. Everyone you ever cared about. You

>play chess online
this actually accelerates my despair as i can't beat the fucking comp most of the time. even at level 2.

stop:
fapping
checking shitcoin prices
browsing Jow Forums

start:
eating
walking
getting fresh air (go for a hike outside the city, after eating and resting to get back to normal)

Attached: apu bane.jpg (657x526, 61K)

Work out?