Best Hardware Wallet?

Guess it's time to HODL and do something else with my life.

What is the best value for money hardware wallet out there? Ledger Nano? Trezor? or should I wait for upcoming ones like Skycoin's?

Attached: hardware_wallet.jpg (800x600, 52K)

just get an old computer for cheap and keep it offline

>best
>some outsourced chink shit with membrane buttons

this

An usable old computer still isn't cheap, and I find it overkill for what I want

which one?

Inb4 larp, but a colleague of mine and I are currently working on an all new hardware wallet. Targeted release is six months or so.

Any big features you guys are interested in? Don't want to give anything away just yet, so I can't say much about where and why we've innovated.

trezor model t

Ledger Nano S is not bad. It supports most coins and is pretty easy to use. Too bad they’re selling it for $100 for such a simple piece of hardware though

>$100 for such a simple piece of hardware though
This is one of the biggest reasons we started to develop a new one.

price locker like on the ledgers

Just make it cheap, ie less than $20. Being cheap is the only path to market domination.

>Implying that's not the second most important feature

>less than $20
Unfortunately that's not really possible. Not to do it well. The BOM cost is more than that.

ability to use it with a mobile phone

The main feature I want is not using software written by some random fuck from biz to secure my money

Just wanted to share a photo of a Skywire node station since Skycoin was mentioned in the thread

Attached: 856AEF85-2F53-4F44-AEC5-BFBE93025E64.jpg (960x960, 128K)

>not just virtualizing a ton of raspberries on a real computer

How does it feel to fall for this retarded scam?

Already on the list

>some random fuck

At least we're Americans

Don't be a cheap fag, just buy a Trezor model T. These jews crying over the price are the same jews paying with change at the checkout counter.

The Skycoin ones are like $15 though.

>tfw locked my btc at $18000 in my ledger one year ago
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Ecomi wallet. They are restructuring atm but it runs fine. Better functionality than Nano on the same price.

Just LOL if you didn't use the Ledger price lock function in December to lock in your BTC at $19k

Shoo. Shoo.

Attached: how-to-clean-up-poop_0.jpg (590x428, 86K)

Any computer has potential to have hidden key loggers in it even if you reset the whole computer.

The whole point of hardware wallet is it never touches an infected computer or the internet.

This.

Attached: TurtleCoin.png (241x273, 143K)

Emulation would offer mess bandwith. It is still possible, but eventually you would get paid leas for more energy. And they are Opis, not Raspis

Cardano and erc-20 storage