Give me BAT price predictions eoy. So we have less than a month and a half before BAT moons hard

Eich is going to disclose a giant advertiser and release a version of paid ads on a new Brave update before end of year. Its not going to be v1 but it will feature some of the best stuff from v1. Give me your BAT price predictions by eoy.

Attached: americanculture.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

15000 sats minimum

2 cent. Worthless shitcoin without working product after ages. Also brave sucks cock just install ublock

fiat?? 2 dlls mid 2019

Damn you think it will hit 7USD? I was thinking maybe 2usd. I think v1 will be the mega moon but I could be wrong.

Attached: sniper zombie attack.webm (624x351, 2.96M)

I asked before eoy, are you fucking retarded and can't read or something?

Attached: proshooting.webm (708x392, 231K)

what coin do they hold?

i didnt say usd i said sats i dt the CEO bets on that too as i told you fiat 2usd by mid 2019

Kyber network obviously

Attached: 1511832312268.png (1080x1080, 2.06M)

no im not reterded im answering your cuestions by decency , 15000 sats if BTC is on the 4k range as we expect. will be 0.6 cents by end of year.

Ok I apologize, I might actually be the retarded one for once.

Attached: 1521250961584.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

decent user decent

Attached: 1542766768591s.jpg (125x116, 2K)

np, im betting this is the esasiest 3x in only a month and a half

ive seen this video posted dozens of times for years and its still one of the most autistic videos i have ever seen

Brendan himself bet 15k by mid January.

What the living fuck is that shit? Is this what rave parties have devolved into?

It’s called having fun you fucking loser

i mean 0.6 usd that is 60 cents by end of year im on phone sorry for the bad reply.

no, this is fun.

Attached: dirtniggerdom.webm (675x405, 1.91M)

I guess I'm not autistic enough to share your views on this.

Attached: faggot.jpg (608x448, 31K)

>tfw want to buy more BAT right now but technically BAT just "mooned" from $.16 and think it might go back down

what do? wait?

Don't want to buy now when the floor is $.13.

Attached: BAT signal.jpg (1500x959, 292K)

Anything gaming/anime convention related is superb cringe.

Attached: 1542764723754.jpg (432x339, 19K)

Thanks for that, m8. Just as I'm lying down to sleep.

Couldn't just post some nice big titties or trap dicks, had to go full retard with heads being pulled off.

Fuck yourself.

Damn that'd be nice. I'd get a fly fishing paddle canoe with some of my gains if that happens. Mega moon I'm getting pic related.

Attached: Pro-Team-175-TXW_img177649_700.jpg (700x467, 402K)

Here I'll help. Sweet dreams user, dream of mega moons with tight puss to slam.

Attached: salma.webm (1024x576, 3M)

been buying since 2800 sats 3000 an 3800 ...im not break even because of the fucking btc dump,i still believe in the project so it could go to 15000 sats and still worth less than 35 cents if btc keeps dumping. ill buy at 3800 sats again

top bloke

Zzzzzz...

Attached: 1366478840816.jpg (480x480, 25K)

If big brain Brendan comes through and announces these partnerships he's hinted at (website with 100's of millions of users, big well known companies, references to BMW, etc), BAT will see actual major adoption.

I loved BAT but hated the browser for so long on desktop. The browser now on chromium is actually very good. They also stated that they have companies cold calling them to get on board. He has made suggestions where the upper end of viewing ads could be up to $70 USD, Obviously this wont be standard but still. And because they are based on chromium, every upgrade google puts out to chromium, they get as well, as they continue to add their own features on top. Some things they have suggested is an integrated VPN, email client, etc.

With the facebook hacks privacy is becoming a hot topic again in the media and Brave is making headlines.They have done everything very legit, with careful planning to follow regs, and Brendans reputation & experience definitely has had weight to it, there is no denying. Once ads roll out and these household heavy user companies are on board and are essentially paying customers to just switch (to a superior) browser, it will be a no brainer. Normies aren't going to get into crypto. No one wants to deal with secret keys, buying off exchanges, using a wallet, etc etc. It just has to work without even thinking, and Bat honestly does that the best. Once coinbase is integrated into the browser and uphold is gone, it is definitely the easiest stepping stone to get into crypto for normies. They are working with real other tech companies to fight for privacy, and not these stupid chink meme partnerships either. IDK what the price of BAT will be by eoy desu, but this project will almost certainly succeed.

Attached: eich_pepe.png (703x524, 85K)

BAT hasn't once touched .13 cents where the fuck are you getting your "floor" from?

Do all the people buying this not know chainlink exists or do you just hate money?

BAT is going to lead front end normie adoption, Chainlink is going to lead backend protocol adoption. I have a stack of both.

Attached: BATrocket.gif (796x450, 638K)

Do not sell before eoy, theres too many announcements coming. Hold fast user.

Attached: gibsmilkies.webm (782x1080, 2.99M)

That gif is an accurate prediction before we moon to uranus.