Want a golden goose for 2019? Join Victory

Hello. Victory is a gambling platform built by old heads. It will be coming to fruition. I have a large stake in this, and will see to its success. That's all I can say right now. Yes, I am aware things are not the same as the bull-run, but they are not so different, if you really sit and think about the shit-coin market.

This is one of those threads you look back on in one year, and either laugh at your newfound wealth, or become extremely upset you did not heed the early calls.

Here are your directions. I'm going to continue to post this as things unfold. I will be called an Indian. I will be told to fuck off. You'll make fun of the website. This will be called a scam. All of these people will be dead wrong. I've been here for years, and care not about what you have to say. I do see we are still in a brutal bear market, but do remember that shit-coins will move regardless of what the father is doing.

So, here goes :

Sign up for Coopex (an interesting discussion in itself). Await the VIC Airdrops. %'s will continue upward. Snipe 2-5 gwei orders. Do not buy above 8 gwei until December, unless you have a shitload of house money and want to roll the dice. Token Store / Mercatox will follow, and CMC should be a reality by December.
Do not sell until Q2 2019. Your % is up to you.

These first minimal airdrops are not the point. Remember the beginnings of the Tron airdrop model.

You have been warned, will continue to be warned, and it'd behoove you to take shit seriously. This board has given me a lot over the years, and early nerds will understand where this is going. People with a lot of dough might get itchy. There are a few heads in this with gobs of house money. They might get impatient, knowing targets. 200 gwei is not out of the question by Q1 2019, but this is crypto...

There is more to this than you understand right now. I will continue to add information as it unfolds.

victory.community/
t dot me/joinchat/AAAAAFavKAb8cpb_wx8DSQ

Regards,

Attached: VIC.png (1200x900, 16K)

fucking stupid pajeet, i recognized your street shitting accent two sentences in.

Shut the fuck up OP.

Your meme skills suck.

No gentile will fall for your bullshit EVER.

Attached: 20dolla.jpg (1400x1483, 538K)

You can say whatever you'd like about this. No skin off my back. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Actually it is plenty of skin off your back. You had to waste your time copy and pasting that garbage in. Now you have to monitor it just to see if some poor asshole bites into your meme and swallows. There are no bumps here. Just meme slaves trying to impress the meme demigod.

Fucking hell I came to say exactly this. It's uncanny how I can just smell the curry from the sentence structure and pseudo-intellectualism.

Spreading your ass cheeks to strangers would be more productive nigguh

Thanks for shitcoins sirs

Thanks for the FUD bumps. Bullish.

Wew, you're going to be bummed in a few months.

Ok I'll bite OP. 1 trillion supply? user team (Red flag right there) ? 80% of supply distributed through airdrops?

What gives this value at all? Why do you think this will be a big deal?

If you really think about it, is it really that inane to think it will be?

The platform will be, at worst, a moderate success. What do you think happens then?

This is a bad post and a wasted get.

Pretty sure this just means you should listen.

Attached: comfyvic.png (480x360, 235K)

NICE

>thinking that some poocoin could ever stand up to Link
You came to the wrong board my friend.

Attached: 1542856049165.png (750x1189, 142K)

Don't bother OP. These ignorant biz fucks never learn. They will continue to chase pumps and reject getting in on the ground floor. They just don't understand pumpenomics. Then complain they can never turn a profit in this game.

not as comfy as i am in holo, but feeling pretty comfy with this here.

Attached: comfy.png (243x355, 108K)

>high quality holograph protection on bills
>removed all of the providence/freemason shit that was on there
This is too good to be true. Sauce?

Indeed.