Have to face all the family I told to buy BTC in December last year tomorrow for Thanksgiving

>have to face all the family I told to buy BTC in December last year tomorrow for Thanksgiving

What the FUCK do I do? They're either going to be pissed or will humiliate me in front of everyone

Attached: download (3).png (206x245, 7K)

Man up and just ignore them.

Tell them that you can't go because you gonna spend your holidays in Maldives.

You're a bitmex guru. Remember?

you sack up and face your problems head on

Attached: _=.gif (500x771, 1.13M)

Just don't show up.

just fucking tell them they are their own person and if they were looking for financial advice from a kid maybe they should look in the mirror for whos to blame.
remind them you are in the same shit situation as them.
or just dont show up

just lean into it. You made a mistake and that's fine because to err is to be human.

Tell them to cost average in.

Tell them the dip is only temporary, 100k by 2019!

Just lie and say you got out a little above break even and laugh about the whole situation.

go in with a shopping bag and when you leave, tell them to hold onto it for you

Attached: 1470689627564.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

tell them you cashed out in December with massive gains and put it all into mutual funds and funded your 401K. Also tell them I said thanks for buying my bags

>tfw family talked me out of selling everything at the peak
I'm the one who should be pissed this year

Attached: Herb_as_a_hobo.jpg (512x384, 32K)

Just show them some simple moonmath, this is just a minor correction until 100k in 2-4 years

Attached: 2018-11-22_01-50-40.png (868x419, 59K)

tell them that Bitcoin is a part of your long term portfolio you've been building up with percentages of paychecks, as it should be.

I think the problem is that his family bought in on his advice.

lol you fuckin idiot. Here's hoping they toss you a beatin' ya dang queer!

Don't worry user. It's just a simple bear market I have multiple friends in my computer science college that have invested thousands in btc and have assured me it will never go below 4k and they predicted a bull market which means its only going to get better from here.

Tell them their is a fatal flaw in Segwit and I will expose it so they should sell any pump before dec 2019

Act like you've never heard of BTC before, and you never told them to buy in

"it's a longer term investment strategy, I'm not worried about things like price right now"

Would be fun if it WAS Craig Wright.

Move all their BTC to Bitmex and short 100x

Attached: images (2).jpg (556x356, 38K)