Coinfession Thread

Tell me your coin spending sins user. I am here to forgive you. It doesnt matter if you lost or you gained, i will hear it all on how you spent it.

Attached: 1522632343367s.jpg (250x235, 7K)

signatum
that shit still gets to me

its ok my son. your past regressions are your future progressions.

you will live a plentiful live user.

I bought tron at 5 cents and sold at 8 cents. Sold and two days later it was at 28 cents and missed out on 100k profit

Forgive me father, I spent Bch on parts for a gaming PC. (It was before the Bcash civil war broke out so I didn’t do too bad.)

Do not let it fester into your soul user. The value of coin fluctuates far less than the strength of your spirit. make memory of your mistakes to not forget how to memorize your future.

you will do well my child, cryptocoin will always be with us. in our hearts, in our pockets, in our souls. Let your soul be enriched when you feel the need for it to be user.

Me too. Christmas, just before the pump. Knew it was gonna pop as normies were getting in, severely underestimated it. Could have made it then and there....

Lost $300 last week on some shitcoin named Etheera. The global average fooled me and they manipulated the price.

Advice to avoid this: Check the volume. If the volume is off or questionable, avoid the coin.

I mean, look at this horrible chart. Does this make any sense to you?

I also came for the presence of the cross. Please pray for me bros, someone has been playing terrible mind games on me and I didn't realize it until just now. I pray what they were saying was all bullshit.

Bros, we're all gonna make it. Buy AION, XRP (just overtook ETH, but has 40 billion XRP compared to 103 million ETH), LINK (decent potential, but I have a bias from seeing all the shilling). Holo is a decent hodl, I can see it coming to the value of 1/3 of XRP's current.

Attached: Screenshot_47.png (920x617, 34K)

Father, I got drunk and put all my trading stack in at 6666.66 USD per bitcoin. I thought it would be funny and maybe it would bounce up. I'm bag holding since then, I fucked my strategy for no reason at all.

user, crypto christmas comes to everyone at different times. Keep faith in your endeavor, but know that sometimes there will be chhristmases that bring nothing but coal.

I sold the dip

Attached: Pepe Shrugged.jpg (300x471, 45K)

It is good to learn from this user as you guide others away from your misfortune. I too, was a victim to a scam where i lost my soul once before, but i am more vigorous than ever since then.

by the devils!

Attached: coinfess surprised.jpg (800x755, 59K)

its ok user. we all sell dips in our lives on a daily basis

I'm in a lobby I got into last february, I'm accumulating since October and I know exactly the projects with most potential, we got accumulating teams that constantly buy such tokens to auction them after every 10/15 days.

Everything was like that because I created a random algorythm in Gekko which resulted to be extremely profitable, the program was sold in exchange of accepting me into their group.

I had the idea of creating a post demonstrating all of this and telling you all which are those extremely potential projects but I feel so lazy about it and the moment never arrives even if I know I could it could really help people out here. This is the first time I even posted in Jow Forums in my whole life so.

Attached: 1500234299851.jpg (1748x2480, 1.9M)

I fell for the Marvel Vechain Thor plastic hammer X-node meme. Sold that shit recently at 145 sats (lost almost 20k) and now feel free as a bird. Forgive me father, I was a fool. Will never touch chink coins again.

I just 20 thousand dollars in tools and I have a white collar job. I just wanted them all fuck I dunno

Never bought wtc when it launched on binance.
Id be fucking rich right now.

Very well user. Sometimes alienating other anons on this board is to your benefit. But if you seek forgiveness, it is given to decrease your guilt.

Attached: 1538264766927.png (848x800, 429K)

move forward my son, becoming free is a luxury not many of us possess in this field.

do not dwell on this. because it is just a well of doom. A pit of despair you are forging onto yourself forcefully. Imagine those days, when you once did not acknowledge the existence of a cryptocoin at all. What bliss!

I've owned Bitcoin since 2013. I knew it was way overvalued in January and knew I should have sold. But because I was lazy and greedy and searching for ways I could cash out without paying capital gains tax, I failed to sell until now, and I still haven't sold all my hodlings because I'm still holding out for higher prices and a good way to avoid the IRS/Jewnited States.

you will be ok user. next time sell for cash outside of your country.

Thanks user. Yeah I have some foreign bank accounts right now. I managed to trick a banker into giving me an account without signing a form that would let them report on me to the IRS. It took a while but eventually I found a banker dumb enough that I could trick them easily into ignoring FATCA even though his bank officially requires it lol. Now just looking for a good opportunity to dump. Wish I would have done it earlier. Forgive me father for my sloth

you are forgiven in the name of cryptogains user.

Jesus christ. You’re either new or fucking dense. Cheap lesson, all talen into consideration

I dumped the price of bitcoin down 2000 to spite all the soi boys that don’t believe I am satoshi
Don’t like it? Stiff!

I took your mother out for a nice lobster dinner presentation on FUN, and I never called her back

I own 20k ORI and I've been holding it for months. Will I ever be absolved of my sins?