Convince me not to sell my entire LINK stack right now

>sergey is a redditor
>holds literally 70% of the supply
You can't refute this.

Attached: iDdntscPf-nfWKqzHRGFmhVxZm4hZgaKe5oyFws-yzA.png (640x640, 7K)

Just sell.
We really don't give a shit

You got dubs, wojak coloured ID and D(u)mpr in ID.
Sell. Kek demands it. And then post proof that you sold everything.

What could go wrong?

Attached: top100 hold 85.jpg (523x181, 49K)

Ok, so why would you reply then?

I'm thinking about it, I want to know why Jow Forums hasn't.

Wewwwwww laddy. Please don't sell your 2k link!

Who gives a fuck what we're doing. Sell and post proof.

If dubs link 10 cents eoy

Why do you want me to sell so bad? Do you genuinely care about my financial well being?

>39.65% of the total circulating supply is held by just 8 different wallets.
>An additional 35% (the funds held by the devs) held in another wallet, this makes 74.65% of the circulating supply held by the top 9 wallet addresses.
>75% of all circulating supply held by 9 wallets

I personally would be concerned

>666

sell your 2k, don't listen to satan

>I'm thinking about it, I want to know why Jow Forums hasn't.
Jow Forums stinkies have married link.
Never marry your investment.

>I'm thinking about it
Do it and post proof

if you haven't already sold you're a fuckin idiot cuz this shit is going to sit around a 20 million mcap for the next year or so after real capitulation and despair. However you're also a fuckin idiot if you do not use that time to accumulate as much link as you can.

Attached: hopeyoulokeit.jpg (448x648, 88K)

irrelevant
decentralized oracles DO NOT WORK

just sold 100k

Attached: 51922883-attractive-young-woman-looking-shocked-and-surprised-covering-her-mouth-with-her-hand.jpg (300x450, 20K)

>You can't refute this
He holds 65%, not 70.

Short explanation or source?
Thanks

>sergey is a redditor
great fud for shaking these neets out

Seriously all link threads belong on reddit. You guys have to go back.

Market sell it all

take this from a guy that was in different projects where the team held a disproportionate amount of the supply: it never ends well.
You always see threads shilling and FUDing link, but you rarely see the supply issue addressed. There's 2 reasons for that:
1. most of the FUD is manufactured by linkies themselves and they don't want do draw attention to this issue cause there's really no legit counter-argument to it besides "muh Sergey will sell that to SWIFT and they won't dump".
2. Most of the linkies don't intend to hodl this shit to anywhere near the prices you've seen thrown around here. The 1000$ EOY meme was invented to create bagholders. The objective is to dump this shit for a decent ROI before Sergey and his team start dumping on them. The more deluded bagholders you have, the easier it is to do that without crashing the price.

I also suspect that your thread is also in the vein of "ironic FUD" so I'm writing this for the retards that actually consider buying chainshit. Be careful.

CHAINLINK BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

At this point with the state of the market a massive burn would make sense. This looming supply is there , but it has not been touched especially for more company resources.
Once they move past testing and have initial paying customers there is at the very least a chance that they will burn that massive pot of coins. I'll gamble a bit on that.

Attached: 1539016786156.jpg (813x1195, 202K)