>no savings
>no friends
>doing nothing all day
>unfit
>gf will probably leave me soon, rightly so
>nothing to look forward to
>no hope
>complaining on the internet

I think my condition is called depression and/or rekt. how do I get back on track? how do I make it? help me.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x638, 180K)

get a fucking job and get on a structured schedule. staying at home being inside doing nothing all day with depress any living soul. you need purpose in ur life

>help me.
Help yourself, because nobody else will. That's the best advice I can give you.

one final bitmex yolo. your last 5k, x100 leverage. there's always hope

OP im really drunk right nos but heres an idea:
Find a company that'll hire you as a labourer in the mines in Australia. Get your dad to fund the trip and rack up credit card debt for your first few weeks.
Market looking really good for iron ore here, and over the next few years its a good bet. Look for an oil field to work on short term otherwise.

Steel cap boots and some paperwork & you're on your way to earn some decent cash over the next few months. Think long term. (China, India.)

just stop trading. you have age on your side so start averaging into your crypto positions now. don't ever go all in

also, if your girl is going to leave you over money just leave her now

i waiting the dies of my fucking mother boomers for the heritage, with that i will buy a farm

I just bought 100k

Thots are the biggest financial liability. You talk to wives of million dollar+ executives and you'll see a trend.

No shit op just pick yourself the fuck up and be a man. Life isn’t fair you don’t deserve anything so wither and rot or man the fuck up and make life your bitch with this girl or another

sell gf, it's your only asset

I'd like to, but it's easier said than done for me.

I've had similar ideas. I'm not particularly strong though. not sure if someone will hire me for physical labor.

I'm jut gambling with 50 bucks now, nothing more to lose anyway.
She's not leaving me over money, she'll leave me over my inability to progress. It's not a nice situation for her either.

Except getting a job will make you even more depressed. And it sure as hell wont give any "purpose".

This

I'm inside all day and happy but only because of my constant battle to make it off shitcoins. Every Afternoon is a new day Anons.

lose the gf. I'll take care of her while you get back into slaving

If you have a job, you're almost guaranteed to not make it which would be fairly depressing. With shitcoins you have hope.

It isnt about strength mate. Super short of physical workers everywhere worldwide. If you can work, theres a good 50k usd/yesr minimum.

This. Having a job is literally the most NPC thing you can do. Having coins means you have a chance of opting out of the system. Even hookers understand they can make more money by not having a job

Do you know any job titles or keywords that I should look for?

Labour
Assistant
Etc
Just go to seek.com.au if you looking in aus. Deadset just google mining companies in your state, call them and say youre keen to labour. You just gotta pester and show readiness. People make 30%+ margins on your work so you gotta understand there is incentive to hire.

Nothing better than a shitty job to give your life purpose. FUCK OFF NPC.

t. Never had a job

At least you get some money and if he is seriously depressed, it will derail his negative thoughts into actually doing something productive, no matter how retarded job it might be.

Your argument is of someone that probably was never in OP situation.

>how do I get back on track?
Consider asking for help. Professional help is always prefered.

how do I make it? help me.
Ultimately, we are just colored pixels on your screen and hearing people give you advice are just vibrations in the air. We can't do that to you, so terminally you are solely responsible for yourself.

start playing mmorpgs

Fuck off were full