I wish to pretend that this is not another bear flag

i wish to pretend that this is not another bear flag

Attached: 1524193777530.jpg (1855x830, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Josh_Rager/status/1065111605975965696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is

;(((

Attached: Imhelping.jpg (1855x830, 168K)

enjoy the ride user
Don’t try to trade rn and buy back when it’s low enough for you. Don’t ever chase the bottom, set up a goal and execute it.

Somebody with deep fucking pockets is fucking the market up.
If people fomo at the right time this is actually healthy.

3k incoming

real bottom ~1300

"IF people buy the dip, bitcoin will go up" :D

course it will but what was a gigantic bag will now be pulverized across the market and the power of manipulation woul be smaller.
You can make money following the whales desu

TA didn't predict these fatty dumps so I don't see how TA is that relevant now. A green dildo or a red one is equally possible

Is this bait?

Something should happen soon, high probability a break down. Not sure why point E is trying to break the triangle, maybe someone is trying to turn this bearish indicator into a bullish one? meh

Attached: hmmm.png (1479x671, 149K)

short hunt
fomo buyers
badly programmed bot
More important it didn't went over C

Precisely, had a limit buy slightly above C, but who am I kidding lmao this is definitly going down

>down
This isn't 2011/12 as we know since 10 days and it isn't 2013/15 either. I really don't know senpai, just dollar cost averaging atm till the chart makes sense again

The whales are dumping hard.

definitely lots of indecision going on. personally i think with the delay of the BAKKT and fork wars, I think is it the perfect catalyst for a capitulation event.

See twitter below, I get the feeling we haven't seen true capitulation yet, its what im banking on. DCA'd b/w 4800-5500 but hoping for one more buy in the 3000s

twitter.com/Josh_Rager/status/1065111605975965696

Real bottom 600

Attached: 1540913625622.jpg (1036x627, 90K)

here we go!

crypto is dead, like dotcoms

I'm very skeptical about BAKKTs impact and I don't buy the fork narrative any second. About capitulation, no, all I see is greed, the E wave is perfect example. And about price points; as long as it doesn't breaks 1200 things may work out even if it visits the upper 1000, but below that, god have mercy

its happening, almost at point D, lets see what happens

you are correct. also all the new bull fags should have a look at the cftc announcement in 2014 and see how the price reacted. We are still in the fear phase.

t. bitcointalk dinosaur

basically tether up and buy some cheap bit cones

Tether, kek

why would anyone buy tether instead of selling for cash i can't fathom.

What should I be doing? I trade on binance, If i want a real USD pair I gotta move it to GDAX or some other exchange, which I suppose isn't a bad idea but is it really worth it?

Will tether really exit scam and lose its value?

I suppose I could use TrueUSD or USDC, any thoughts on those?

unlikely exit scam this year but not worth risk imo

Not woth whst exactly?
Your time to nake the transfer to fiat exchange, transaction cost, risk something goes wrong during transfer?

What exactly is not worth it to protect yourself properly?

Alts market I suppose, could untether and make a quick flip. Regardless, tether allegations, it seemed like FUD to me. People say its a ticking time bomb but where is the proof? Maybe im ignorant but please enlighten me

checked/kek’d

IMO exchanges are getting ready for tether bust and are adding multiple stable coins to diversify their risk.
They know meere aligations in MSM will bring it down (true or false) and they want to stay in business when it does.

Alternatively, new stable coins are entering the market to steal part of tethers revenue from fees, hence the FUD. Hard to say whats happening with so much fake news, to much bias everywhere

they been preparing this since tether drop like a month ago, the bank behind theter literaly went out and bfx its alone on this.

i wouldnt have anything on theter of bfx.

if you still wanna be on btc, make sure youre either on mex, or deribit where you can short, and cant be stopped due to btc/fiat gov interrupt like the chinese last year.

You can go short without leverage on bitmex futures...way better than tether....

Also bitmex is unironically the safest (non reguoated) exchange out there

well i sold. the last of my stack.

i bought in at 3,600 last year.

this is going to shake out all the buyers like me

fuck holiding i have been selling all the way down and i finally sold the last of what i had,

im proud to say that i have made profit off all of this but sad to say that it could have been much more.

see yall fuck bags at 2,300.

Attached: Photo on 8-16-14 at 12.55 PM.jpg (1080x720, 173K)

why is that, what do you have to back that claim up

This. Everyone who bought at 1-3k last year is getting the fuck out now, since they would absolutely kill themselves if after all this time they became bag holders.

At the same time there is no buy pressure, everyone thinks crypto is a scam these days.

3k is guaranteed, possibly lower.

What's so indecisive about a 2k dump in less than a week? lmao

I think we've almost reached the despair phase. We're close to the real bottom.

yeah i'm not even close nigga this is a fucking bear trap

look at the price action, we should of broken in either direction by now

It is, but everyone thinks it's going to 3k. Market works in a way so as to hurt as many people as possible.

Point E wasn't trying to break the triangle. Point E is the triangle.

good goy