Can this man be any more based?

Can this man be any more based?

Look at the smug buttcoiners replying to him in January. They aren't laughing now.

twitter.com/antonkreil/status/951103383292620800

Attached: based.png (631x359, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His predictions are normally very spot on.

Pretty smug predictions. I always thought the value had real volatile downside, but I didn't know where it was going and there are no fundamentals so any predictions are just grabbing things out of your ass

lol more like below $500 by EoY

funny how right these guys were

Attached: nostradamus.jpg (871x145, 35K)

>total marketcap
wow...

Attached: 140408170959-bernie-madoff-image-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 88K)

APOLOGIZE

explain your post

Buttcoin BTFO

Attached: F1BA923D-3F20-4B7B-AEDA-45477BAD64CF.jpg (1242x1794, 693K)

yeah, yeah. Now let's just shitpost about inflation and tobacco as currency in prisoner camps.
Can't wait for bitcoin to burst to $2000 tho. I have a meme folder to fill up.

$1807 is my buy back in spot

If it hits that low, it would be more secure to invest in something else anyway.

The information in that tweet is a buy signal for anyone with half a brain.

this guy is just a technical trader. who cares, he's probably short rn

I think this chap is missing the point. It’s not quite as zero sum as he’s making out. Although cryptocurrencies still have problems, they are being solved and development is still continuing.

Bitcoin is overvalued. Some altcoins are undervalued. Ethereum is undervalued. Sharding is closer than people realise. That Taiwanese person has worked it all out. Chainlink also is a part of the puzzle. Even augur is released. We got the Winklevoss stablecoin and the usdc and the DAI this is fiat on the blockchain. I hope bitcoin dies. So many butthurt trolls operating and FUDIng but none of them wants to develop a Turing complete blockchain ecosystem. What a pathetic coin - BTC

based and buttpilled

based kreil

Attached: 1495265132172s.jpg (236x205, 6K)

>Ethereum is undervalued.
let me explain it to you: ether is so overvalued compared to other projects, and this isn't an opinion, you forgot that a significant portion of ETH's price is ascribed to the Vitalik personality cult (people that understand crypto and the importance of decentralization discount ETH's price 90% due to the single point of failure risk, kek). Moreover, it was empirically proven when ETH's price crashed when someone released a rumor that Vitalik died in a car crash, kek

>Ethereum is undervalued.
ETH is a bullshit incredibly overpriced bubble tulip level platform only used for scammy ICO, kitties and Ponzi games with no real usecase. And how about this hype market run in December, which was largely due to shit ERC20 tokens, now they're dying so their big daddy ETH will die too. Oh, and finally, ICOs are mostly paid in ETH, these projects are holding onto millions of ETH which they will dump on the market slowly and suppress the price, kek
oh, it already happened, kek

Didn't realize Ethereum already hit $5.

he didn't predict, he knew bitcoin will be attacked, because he had insider info. goldmans and craig are probably working together at bringing it down to get a more centralized system in its place.

These 'i told you so' morons always come out of the dumpster when a crash happens. They have no real concept of where the human combined consciousness is at or where its going and rely on history repeating. These same morons will tell you that investing in real estate is a good idea. Honest to god, REAL ESTATE!

Fake money, backed by nothing and printed by a handful of psychopathic kikes is exactly that FAKE. Continue being a slave to your Jewish master in a prison built by your own ignorance and inability to accept your too stupid to see the forest from the tree. The rest of us are not interested in your goy paper and only accept Monero for our labor. Using Monero you Jews even lost the ability to tax us stupid goy. Suck a fat uncircumcised cock you nigger loving heebs!

Attached: 4WgXTVHo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Bro, don't draw triangles on a scam.

Who lol how do Jews trick whites into causing this shit lmao

printing money out of nothing by controlling the federal reserve

He also told to sell when Bitcoin was trading in the hundred dollar range

Attached: 1542290380724.jpg (3000x2880, 1.35M)

no $1800 is the expected bottom. That's just your average 90% drop. Nothing exceptional for crypto.

Neo cucks are so easy to spot kek.

Explain to sub half brainlets

permabears are right in the bear market
wont last long tho

Can you fucking 80iq retards shut the fuck up about your chainlink shittoken for once.
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

BASED and redpilled

all this cope lol