And just like that, the bullrun has begun. We are never dropping below 4.400$ (carbon fiber support)

And just like that, the bullrun has begun. We are never dropping below 4.400$ (carbon fiber support)

Attached: 6D91715C-1339-4AB3-8D67-17BCE0391675.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

Ok

Carbon fibre is weak as shit you spastic cunt

I'm sure this nber gets lower by the day, kek. Btc will go up again, but I feel it will go lower first.

>low test fibre spastic btfo

Number* my phone fucked up

>4390

OP you failed us

Attached: 1529869188797.jpg (601x601, 62K)

I need to start capping these threads

every time there is a pause in the dip suddenly we have some new level of indisputable support

>10k rock solid
>9k iron clad support
>8k never below again
>7k holocaust tier support
>6k base for eternity, it will never go lower because it costs that much to mine

skipped 5k because we blew through that threshold so fast none of you fags could even make a thread

I'll see you at the 2.5k thread

fyi the price is going to 0 because that is what these bullshit numbers in a computer are worth

Attached: boi.png (500x510, 110K)

Within weeks people will start FOAMing and we will see prices never seen before

I'll be appreciated if you make a collage

>Carbon fiber
Well, I mean at least that's accurate since carbon fiber is like fucking tissue paper.

You make this thread every day and every time the price goes down

Fuckin this

Attached: Screenshot_75.png (365x294, 88K)

Who will? You think people see something tank from 18k to 4k in less than a year and think "hmmm this seems like a good investment"

Anybody who would have invested already has, some made money, some lost. Wealth got transferred and you can work out from who to who.

The price is manipulated as fuck but if you think people are going to jump all in when nothing has changed you are beyond delusional and deserve to lose all your money.

he is going to be right one day you know

they will when price start getting manipulated upwards. This board will be filled with pink wojaks, but from not buying these juicy dips

Delusional. Everyone knows about bitcoin and everyone thinks its too risky, that's all there is to it.

My 60 year old parents know about bitcoin price, it's over. It's just whales, people who got in early and people chasing losses that are left in the game. People don't want in.

I had confirmation of how fucked it is when I saw an article about bitcoin mooning yesterday from the same newspaper that announces that we are going to get the worsr storm in 100 years, every year. The only people that read that shit are 70 year olds. That's your institutional money.

so? people are dumb as fuck. Nobody gave a shit about crypto until btc hit 10k. When it did all the normies were all over it, nevermind the risks or blatant scams everywhere.
A couple of massive green dildos and you have them back throwing thousands at it, zero fucks given. Thats how this works buddy

That's the joke.

It's also a jinx and I wish these fuckers would stop.

60 year olds knew about the internet in 2000. I guess that just died too

Adamantium support at $4k impossible to break

dead
cat
bounce

Attached: Sub-Zero.jpg (1237x960, 500K)

this guy gets it

This, just check any market. They'll be back buying tops again, don't worry. Just make sure you buy before they buy.

There you have it. Your reasoning for it going up is "people are dumb as fuck", thinking you are smarter than everyone around you will get you fucked up sooner or later.

I buy some argumentations for the tech (and even this shitshow of a process as a way of innovating) but as it stands bitcoin is going in one direction only.

Well it IS a good time to buy now

>never dropping below 4.400
If someone said that just 10 days ago, he would have used a big red wojak instead your green. Think about that. We are going down to 3k.

listen to this guy

Shut up, asshat.

>(carbon fiber support)

In reality, and depending on the application, carbon fiber is not that strong, and when it breaks, it shatters and is totally unrepairable.

So I agree that is exactly the properties of the support you are talking about.

>concrete support @ 10,000
>unbreakable support @ 8,500
>godly support @ 7,200
>adamantium support @ 6,000
>carbon fibre support @ 4,400

I will buy only when I see this:
> there is no support run for your fucking lives cryptofags

Unironically runite support @ 4.000$