Is the stock market going to crash?

Is the stock market going to crash?

Attached: 1527616598668.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isthestockmarketgoingtocrash.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Ebony Jew.jpg (1024x576, 241K)

Yes or no? I'm not fond of economics, but looks like the stock of basically every company is going down right now.

Yes and it's inevitable.

the economy has already fallen apart, stock market takes a few months to reflect reality

Yes, faggot.

The economy is down since 1979
Productivity is since then declining.

Yes and here's the brainlet version of why
isthestockmarketgoingtocrash.com

fuck

The real Jews

Yeah but all of these reasons are going to cause the downturn. What is, is corporate buybacks. Instead of using their tax breaks to hire new employees, corporations have been inflating their stock value.

Buy gold and silver

Even black jews can't keep away from the basketball.

Attached: tv.jpg (474x485, 50K)

Apple at its finest

They will surely find a way to let the scam role for yet another decade. Productivity cost reductions by importing shithole country slaves, tax subventions for preaching the right message all paid for by the declining productivity of the tax payer and the pipe dream of somebody else paying for boomer debts sometime in the future.

relative value, if every bluechip stock practices buybacks, the only people who lose are the ones that don't

Yes, but what will greatly affect the Stock Market is buybacks. When the reality sinks in and everyone realizes their stock is overbought.

Well yeah, except for the fact that most of 2018 gains are already gone. The most important part of the stock market is that you're there for the best days, typically during a recovery period.

Only 54 percent of people in America own stocks and surely they aren't millennials. enjoy the impending class war.

*vibrate* *vibrate*

*vibrate* *vibrate*

Do i have hemerroids?

yes

Theres OPs answer

How many ounces do i need? Already got 47 gold ounces...

Youll be dead in a matter of weeks

gold is gonna dump, silver looks like it might bounce though

Attached: gold&silver.png (1546x645, 83K)