Is this good? I was thinking of reading it

Is this good? I was thinking of reading it.

Attached: 51eKxxXnGFL.jpg (331x500, 41K)

ask this man.

Attached: 1542736129167.jpg (776x635, 36K)

Made an offer in a previous thread and it still stands, if anyone manages to get this autographed by cordier, signed to Jow Forums and gets a picture with him and the book, I will send you the cost of the book over PayPal. You can keep the book I just want the picture. I'll even upgrade my offer to include a couple double cheeseburger

>not a mcchicken

Fuck it, I'll buy you a cuban sandwich and some barbecue sauce if you come through.

Not trolling or larping btw

Fucking kek, /thread

why fuck would anyone go through all that effort just to have cost of the book covered, either put up something substantial or do it yourself you lazy retard

Attached: 1539270713755.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

Needs to be a big mac

do it for the lol's

You get a signed book from mr cordier himself. It might be worth something some day. And I've improved my offer to the cost of the book, a cuban sandwich and some barbecue sauce.

This is OP and this was the point of the whole post where he had to make the joke himself.

Do you stand with Israel?

Florida user here.
I didn't even know this dude was based in FL.
If biz can scrounge up some btc I'll grab the book off amazon, drive the few hours it takes me to get to Tampa, and try to get him to autograph the book.
Failing that, I'll just upload the video of him refusing to sign it.

>tfw I will never lose 175M of my clients money and become famous.
Not even sure why I bother anymore.

I support this

If crypto is what you want I can offer 200xrp instead of a cuban sandwich and some barbecue sauce

On second thought it'd probably be cheaper for you guys to just find someone on craigslist (tampa) to do it for you guys.
Yeah I was legit gonna do it, but I wouldn't even be able to take the trip till December
Oh and after he signs it "For Jow Forums" I was gonna request "Oh and can you also write the Jow Forums motto?"
>"Sure, what is it?"
"Buy high, sell low"

That might make him too salty though (which is why you need to request it AFTER he initially signs)

Good luck finding him. Every news outlet I read about it couldn't contact him for comment and nobody has heard from him since he made that video. I think by now, he either offed himself or sold his Rolex and ran away to the Philippines.

I know where he lives in Colorado, or at least where he did live when I was there 7 years ago. Had private security on his housing compound so you're not gonna approach him personally unless he forays into town now by himself without security

>Had

Well if you guys raise enough I won't just stop at Tampa. I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If James goes to Indochina, I'll be waiting in a bowl of rice ready to ask for his autograph on that book.

i know ...still there's no guarantee he lost a penny, may have been just his investors...besides guys like him have shit squirreled away, he just has to avoid prison thats all

and he would be the prototype 'untraceable gold and crypto' type of guy...who knows

God speed user

user sometimes you just gotta ride that rouge wave into the peaceful tranquillity of the abyss.
Based and blackpilled.

Attached: giphy (25).gif (490x367, 496K)

Yes, that's the author of the book in OP's photo. I wouldn't ask such a man.

better than bitmex, because with bitmex you can only lose what you put in! once you level up in this you can lose money that you haven't even made or will ever make!

Attached: download.jpg (599x673, 62K)