AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHERE ARE ALL THE NEX SHILLS NOW LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Attached: NEX.png (339x149, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ianholtz/aphelion-disables-mainnet-dex-what-it-means-and-where-do-we-go-from-here-953b4dfa6bb7
gbx.gi/news/gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-now-licensed-gibraltar-financial-services-commission-gfsc/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not sure what was with the wave of shillers, but my NEX is still worth the same BTC more/less

plus we literally caused Aphelion DEX to SHUT DOWN LOL cause they listed NEX

What? If anything the value prop of this token has only been further validated.

this. all in

Anyone here can check archives for the NEX shills earlier this year? Maybe march?

We used to talk about BTFO'ing switcheo / aphelion, would be too juicy if we found those posts now

>MUH SATS

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (179x282, 7K)

Meh I’m sticking with torg.io for my payments

Bought @ ICO still up you mad ohohohoho?

Whoever bought into this pajeet scam deserves to lose all his money

no one is using the exchanges we currently have..

>build another exchange

>coping this hard
dont worry guys you missed the boat with the ICO, you can buy for $5 when platform goes live

No one is gonna give a shit about ur platform

it's a gook dapp exchange build on a dying gook scam platform... sec shutting down neo and erc20 tokens/icos... nex is worthless

i couldnt care less if they do or not, im just here for more BTC
simply false

What exactly are we laughing at here? The fact non compliant exchanges are being shut down?

What's even happened? Are you talking about the price?

NEO is the second healthiest platform after ether. The dapps coming out on stellar look like dog shit.

As a blossoming young lady who invests her earnings wisely after thorough investigation, I resent this comment.

I think he thinks aphelion got shut down because of nex, but in reality it shut down because it's serving us customers and does off chain matching, so sec says register as an exchange.

medium.com/@ianholtz/aphelion-disables-mainnet-dex-what-it-means-and-where-do-we-go-from-here-953b4dfa6bb7

Thats the Aphelion team explaining why. Basically SEC / Etherdelta / regulatory compliance.

So no way to buy this now?

I have my nex on aphelion and didnt transfer to wallet. Am i kill?

Attached: 1540817472875.png (409x409, 224K)

I see, thank fuck I managed to get to 750 last night. But isn't it actually because of NEX since that's the only security token they were trading? Isn't that what ED got done for, trading securities not just operating a dex?

Your likely still fine, go now and withdraw that ASAP

Only other legitimate way I know of is Telegram OTC: @HouseofEscrow, 4 admins there take 1% fee and are all legit

If its still in your contract balance they say they will start manually returning tokens tomorrow

Fuckkkkk. How do i get it off my contract balance?

Is there any way to see a current price now it's not trading anywhere?

t.me/HouseOfEscrow
Looking like 150 NEO per 1K NEX

Anyone knows if I can store my NEX in my NEON wallet?

Sirs pls

All good now

This

Just tested it by sending 1 over, appears to be valid and showing in the latest 2.0 NEON wallet.

Any NEP-5 will work with NEON, you just need to add a custom token just like you would with MEW / Meta Mask on Ethereum

Sold all my NEX on Aphelion at $2.20, feeling comfy

Aye you can store it on Neon it's still a NEO token for now. And I don't know without having it in front of me but if the dex is still up just go to the trading pair and it should say withdraw down the bottom

Kek you guys are literally so dumb you don't understand this sec news is the most bullish event a FULLY COMPLIANT AND LEGAL exchange like NEX could get. coss too. I'm just going to hibernate in my cave for the next 3-5 years and wait for my eggs to ripen.

You realize NEX won't even be trading on Neon Exchange when it launches?

They need to get a secure license in every country, I think they some time in 2019

Enjoy your worthless tokens

you seriously fell for a scam by a bunch of chink lover bitchboys who managed to make it with neo in 2017. enjoy your shit tokens

They won't launch the exchange without the main staking feature. And they are far ahead of any other project in acquiring those licences, its what they've been doing all year

oh yeahh?

gbx.gi/news/gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-now-licensed-gibraltar-financial-services-commission-gfsc/

fuck off pajeet.

Well see bud

Nice I'll check them out but what are you trying to prove? That regulation is the way forward, because yes it is. They have obviously been going after a licence sinc their token sale too. I never said NEX would be the first licensed exchange, even this one isn't, but for all the competition that is having to pivot with the recent rulings they are ahead of already. I've never heard of this exchange, not to discredit them but NEX has much more of a following, it's a DEX and had much bigger goals than just an exchange.

You only sell in 1k batches?

>store my NEX in my NEON wallet?
Your tokens are stored on the blockchain, and assigned a private key. They're not "in" your wallet. The wallet is software that accesses your tokens for you on the blockchain via your private key. Therefore, the same private key from your Aphelion wallet will work in Neon.

To see your tokens in the Neon wallet, you might need to add the NEX scripthash. Google and Youtube can show you how to do that.

3a4acd3647086e7c44398aac0349802e6a171129

Comfy AF holding my 10K NEX.
Neonexchange will flip Binance in two years.

I thought it was obvious that meant each NEX is worth 0.15 NEO

This.

You can move your token (or invoke any smart contract for that matter) simply by knowing your private key, you don't even need a wallet. You could even sign signatures by hand, in principle, and broadcast them to the network.

Anybody want to trade NEX at $2. I got 2000. Thx.

Think it's going for less than 1 bud, little too late on that