Attached: 2071.png (200x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iot.request.network/
invoice.request.network/
traceability.wooreq.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and i just keep buying more

Not even close.

FUN and ICON just off the top of my head received much more JUSTing.

I'm continually increasing my stack from trading. Getting close to 20k with 50k as the target.
Just hope I'm able to get there before the bull run.

>not even worth $1,000
Jesus, so these are the people buy dev bags. I hope you're at least aware of what the dev wallets are doing

That's not true, fuckface.

No theyre not.
REQ used to be rank 75 on coinmarketcap, now its rank 161

not even those coins have breached 150 barrier

BBN is another one that this board used to think was the holy grail that you never hear about any more. I seem to remember a lot of people saying "biz doesn't deserve this"

after hitting 11 cents bbn is now at .004 cents, a 97 percent drop, but I seem to remember this hitting 17 cents before it go listed on coinmarketcap, which would make this a far bigger drop than even req.

Most rekt would be the one most rekt in percentage from ATH not coinmarketcap rank, faggot...

bought 15k today
left 25k to 50k
hope i'll able to pay for it

Study RDN's movements in comparisson to this one and see if you can play on the differences

Universa might be more so. BBN definitely is.

Unironically reminds me of LINK at 1800 sats

crawl:
iot.request.network/
invoice.request.network/
traceability.wooreq.com/

This. I bought a lot of REQ on the way down but have definitely since realized that money is long gone. I spent around $12k total. Sucks. Kek at having trouble getting to a 50k stack when it’s at 2.5 cents. I’ve literaly thought of just buying a stack of 500k or 1MM for the gamble, but I’m pretty sure it’s dead.

Don't forget about DBC. It went from an ath of like $0.60 to barely $0.004 atm

Read about 'MoneroGold'
It was shilled a bit and it capitalized on confusing people with the 'Monero' part. After a couple days after the ICO the devt team dumped trillions of tokens all at once scamming people and making it worthless instantly, from 17 cents high to zero instantly

traceability.wooreq.com/

does anyone know the password? admreq might be our savour

I think BTCSV is on Pace to clinch the title before eoy

I bought BBN at $0.07 due to biz shilling, held on all the way to $0.20, and then sold at $0.07 again. Or maybe $0.11. Can't remember.

iirc, I was up in eth but stayed the same in USD, so I considered it a win.

lol, what a magnificent scam

cfd was nice

I THINK THAT HOLOCHAIN SUCKS!

Attached: 40426A10-8F51-4D70-94A1-2078B7CBC524.png (702x641, 407K)

What will REQ be worth in 2020?

Bought these bags a long time ago, son. And bought on the way down too. I decided not to put any more fresh cash and just build my stack by trading.
Also, I don't invest what I cannot lose. If I wanted I could have put 10k in.

Thanks for the tip. RDN seems to be freefalling. What would you advise?

Monitor the ups and downs and time them to REQ, they stay close to a 1-10 ratio for a while now. If you're holding REQ I suppose you'd have to wait until moving any value to RDN, but when they approach 1 to 10, consider it.

Made 1500 REQ in five minutes of RDN stop loss hunting. I guess you could do it with any coins that have "set ratios", but you never know when those will change desu.The important part is to study the projects and their price movements. Read the charts of the past few months and see for yourself

$3 or $5

Excuse me, but what the fuck is the correlation between REQ and RDN?

Who the fuck knows? I see them behaving similarily with RDN being the frontrunner and I play the deviations from the pattern from time to time. I don't know if it'll last much longer, but my guess is that the next bullrun is ETH specific and those are two important tokens so they get manipulated by the same actors. RDN is very low key but full on development

I thought RDN was obsolete in terms of the avenue ETH is going to proceed with scaling.

What does RDN have going for them?

why focus efforts on building a stack of shit anyway?

I hope that you've only been in the workforce for a year. Save 1k a month (minimum)

Phonefagging now. I disagree with REQ being a sack of shit. I think the team will make a comeback and get some cool products out. Their platform is good and they have good ideas. They just have shit marketers and "brand managers" who complain more about the criticism than actually do something good. If they improve their communication and continue focused on development, REQ will fly.
As for saving 1k that's what I make per month now, lol. I'm europoor, used to live in The Netherlands but came back to the motherland because fuck the Dutch. That's why I'm not putting any more money into the market. I'm saving every bit I can to start my own business here in glorious Portugal

500tps isn't going to solve all the problems eth has, especially not before sharding anyway. IDK what the future will bring, but short term raiden is the best shot at practically solving scaling on eth imo