Tfw your tenant is late with the rent payment

>tfw your tenant is late with the rent payment

Attached: ugh.jpg (428x368, 19K)

I've discovered I'm too soft to be a landlord because of this stuff, especially since all my tenants are nice white people.

Attached: 1533744481517.jpg (691x653, 88K)

>nickleing and dimeing your tenants

yikes

>tfw your land lord charged you too much and has to pay you the difference when moving out after having ruined his property

Attached: 1539465507476.jpg (710x577, 84K)

>mfw i only have section 8 tenants and the vouchers are automatically deposited into the account every first of the month without fail

Attached: booyahnigga.jpg (936x622, 71K)

Go go to court house clerk file eviction notice. You’ll get your payment ASAP. I had property managers playing games not paying me. Filed small claims and magically got everything owed to me in two days and fired them.

>tfw landlord doesn't accept money transfer on the 1st
I pay 2 weeks in advance

This is a bretty good strategy. They also can’t destroy your property or they lose their benefits forever

this. miss me with those fake ass late fees.

>Accepting government blood money to house the most cancerous segment of society

These apartments had better be in the ghetto where they belong. All my apartments are in my home town so I tell section 8 applicants to piss off.

Attached: 1539225629631.jpg (641x530, 53K)

Borrowing from tomorrow for gratification today.

damn, this is pretty based. i might move to this client segment soon

Is dealing with the niggers niggering on your property worth it? Was considering buying some section 8 in the ghetto.

don't be a pussy. just file eviction. watch them immediately somehow come up with the money once they know they have 24 hours to go.

Is filling for eviction easy? I haven't had to do it yet but want to scare my tenants into paying on time.

LOL. Why do you think Hasidic Jew landlords do it? It’s super profitable.

Wondering this too. Is it really as easy as hiring some property manager and letting tax money move from the pockets of workers into your bank account?

Attached: gus-fring.jpg (736x490, 126K)

as long as you don't live in CA or NY, in most of the country, filing eviction is easy as fuck (but it costs a couple hundred dollars). you can even do it all online. just give the tenant an ultimatum with your finger over the "submit" button for the eviction.

a property manager will rip you off and rent units behind your back without giving you the rent money. just do it yourself unless you have literal hundreds of apartments. learn how to do common repairs too.

god really gives nuts to those with no teeth. why would it be hard to throw them out? both parties made a deal. they could live there as long as they paid a sum of X to stay on your property. if they dont pay said sum then they are not respecting the initial deal. i dont like people that dont respect terms that were established and accepted

We're a week away from next month m9.
What is wrong with you?
If you weren't charging twice what's reasonable you might get your money on time.
You rent seeking Shitlords are the worst.

Why'd you list those 2 states?

because they have very liberal tenant-landlord laws which make it a pain to evict. same with places like Mass, Vermont, Oregon, etc., but California is the worst.

>I've discovered I'm too soft to be a landlord because of this stuff, especially since all my tenants are nice white people.

I find that I'm more harsh on white people. All these advantages and you're STILL a loser? Come on.

Makes sense though since more people depend on renting there in the first place and the market is so competitive.

Kills incentive to be a landlord or make new apartments.

this
They really need to check their privilege.

did your tenant come to your show though? If they give you notes you could discount the rent

Attached: TBL_Landlord_2-1.png (279x181, 85K)