Property market in UK, France, Spain and rest of Western Europe

So I was curious about property prices in the neighbouring countries after reading about how property prices in the UK mean that Bong millenials will never own their own home.
I checked out Rightmove (a property search website in the UK) and there are fucking thousands of 2/3/4/5-bedroom houses in France and Spain that cost literally like 1/4 or in some cases 1/8 of what they cost in the UK.
Why is property so cheap in France and Spain?
And why is it so high in the South of England? Even the North is very expensive compared to France and Spain.
Is the UK in a huge fucking bubble right now and is that why the kikes want to flood us with more brown people, so that there isn't a massive fucking crash that affects the global economy?

Attached: ukhouse.jpg (768x510, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-58008423.html?currencyCode=GBP
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68223868.html
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57208878.html
balivillasales.com/lovely-villa-in-batu-bolong-canggu/
groupe-mercure.com/en/buy/chateaux.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk but i had $450k in january. i was literally going to buy a house in greece but i was only 17 at the time so a lot of legal troubles. then it dumped and now i only have $20k. fuck this market. seriously. ruined my life. dropped out of school and cut all my friends off, lost my gf for nothing

That is a comfy looking house

It's cheap in France yes, except in Paris because Paris have "borders" so everyone want to live "intramuros".

That said, I think Bongs make more money than French people no?

Same for Spain.. Or may be they are just less deluded

Here's an example of a French house rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-58008423.html?currencyCode=GBP

UK equivalents
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68223868.html

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57208878.html

What stopped you cashing out or just jumping to tether?

>Why is property so cheap in Minnesota and so expensive in the heart of New York
>It doesn't make sense
>is New York in a bubble now

>Bongs make more money than French people no?
Not by much. Thats the weird thing. Us Bongs probably make about 15% more than you on average. Yet our houses cost like 800% more on average. Something isn't right about this picture and I don't know what it is. It's not just about wages.
read what I wrote above

Two words

>mud people.

People seem to be in denial abou the simple market forces of supply and demand. Unless you're a roastie with a half breed or a junky white peopl need no apply for social housing. When the UK government carried out the racial disparity audit hey found 50% of Pakis to be unemployed. They all work cash jobs claim houing benifit and sub let the ounil houze they've stolen. Just check out air BNB I have a hard time beleiving people are booking houses for a year straight. S

*council house. Sorry for the typos phone fagging with a coffee in my hand.

>What stopped you cashing out or just jumping to tether?
scared off by the fud around it.

Mud people are the symptom or the reaction to an already-existing situation though. How did this disparity in prices come about?
I haven't seen many Jow Forums threads about this, possibly ever.

As a bong you have to understand that a house is the most important thing in the world to the people here. Living in a good house is important but much more important is the location, for work, social life and education of kids.

It's completely fucked but that's how it is, combined with massive foreign investment coming in, more people and no houses being built, plus the super poor can't buy houses and they often just get given a place for free.

They can also charge much higher rents because of this, so property is seen as a safe investment so you will also find that some people have massive number of properties.

It's ridiculously fucked btw with no change in sight and the problem has basically been ignored for decades.

Pretty much this, it's really messed up here. Milennials and Zoomers are screwed.

low interest rates since the 2008 crisis. There is a giant housing bubble in the entire western world

its a good time to invest in spain actually.

att: spaniar who cant afford a 70k flat.

yeah its messed up

but a ponzi so to speak

anyone with a house aint gonna want to pop the bubble and wreck their investment

>Why is property so cheap in France and Spain?
Because it's attached to shit countries

>Buying house in W.EU especially France

Yeah but there is pretty much open borders in France and Spain too. So how is the situation in the UK so different? I'm a bong in case I didn't mention.
I also worry how Brexit will affect the prices here.

Reminder: tether FUD was literally a psy op by whales to prevent you cashing out. Bitfinex’d friends are all whales, the whole thing was engineered.

Paki user here from UK and I confirm this is true. I personally know pakis with multi millionaire property portfolios in Manchester.

My dad owns 3 houses and my brother is planning on buying a few.

It’s very easy. All you need is a paki mortgage broker, paki surveyor and paki mortgage advisor. You bribe them all and you can easily purchase buy to let properties.

Unemployed? No problem, my sister bought pay slips from a paki accountant showing she’s making 40k a year. She used her income to get a mortgage on a buy to let property.

Pakis and Indians were first doing this and now somalians/Africans have started.

Literally, most of east London is owned by Indian and pakis.

You whiteys fucked up, too busy smoking, drinking and wasting your money.

Also, we pakis are like Jews. We only buy and never sell.

>never sell.
Even when value goes to 0?

It mostly depends on the location in France. Condos in Paris can go for up to 15-20k€/sqm, around 4k€/sqm in Lyon, houses in the countryside for under 1000€/sqm.

In Essex outside London people want 125k to live in a fucking caravan, the whole system is fucked if your white and working you can wont get a council house, rent payments tend to be more expensive than having a mortgage but no cunt wants to give you a mortgage. in London your looking at half a mil for a 2 bedroom terrace house in a rough area

If you're single, don't want to live in the middle of nowhere and don't have 80k AT LEAST.. you can't buy a house in this country.

Even the shitty ones are 250k right now. It's insane, never seen anything like this. The people buying now are going to kill themself in 15-20 years.

Attached: 1471615754545.png (623x600, 122K)

Especially britain you mean ? At least France has decent weather and food.

Britain is really bad choice too
France is in really bad spot
>Even the shitty ones are 250k right now
>tfw shitty tiny flat in Moscow (not even in the centre or good part of it) costs 250k USD

This. Who the fuck wants to live in Spain? Ghost towns... unemployent rate disgustingly high

>France is in really bad spot
Says the incredibly nervous anglo for the billionth time.
Right now all the brits pharma companies are moving to my city. With brexshit it seems that french attractivity is on the rise.

>Says the incredibly nervous anglo for the billionth time.
Nigga read my post
Im not anglo

Guys look at this shit. 300 M2

balivillasales.com/lovely-villa-in-batu-bolong-canggu/

If I only made it from crypto..

Attached: 50f9589b176f9fee04acf9cda7c21ef19a03342762b02e36b2e9988d4b6a238c_1.jpg (665x662, 60K)

What are you, german, the country with 0 white kid ?

UK is insanely centralized around London, it's mind-boggling.
It reflects the most on property prices and train prices in the south-east.
Average price of a house in London is 650k (this includes dogshit terraced houses 1 hour away from central London next to a highway). 650K would get you a castle or a 15 bedroom manor in France.
Return train ticket from Reading to London is 50 quid (that's a 25 minute train ride). You can get a plane from London to Vienna for less.

What confuses me the most are the subhumans who work London minimum wage jobs. Like what drives them to work in a London McD instead of a Cardiff McD where the costs of living are much lower.

Pretty sure you're larping. However pakis and kashmiris I know have comfirmed this to me.

>650K would get you a castle
wait wut

Are you baiting?

>650K would get you a castle or a 15 bedroom manor in France.
In the middle of nowhere maybe. It's the price of a 120sqm condo in central Lyon or a 50sqm cuckshed in a meh parisian district.

Nope, I've worked there. Germany has no youth unemployement because it has no youth, it's a ageing, crippled country.

No country has land more underrated than Greece. It's been FUDed for decades now enough so that even the residents have started to believe it. The land itself is extraordinary in both mountainous terrain and beachfronts.

It's a country like NZ, minus the foot-long spiders and scorpions and a 3-2 hour flight from any civilized country.

I think mountainous Greece and actual villages is the most underrated part of the country, making it the no1 buy long term. I plan to solidify a part of my folio in land ~500-1000m from sea level as a long term investment.

Short term it's all about the vacation hotspots either in the mainland or one of the many islands of the Aegean.

Attached: metsovo.jpg (994x383, 91K)

> M O S C O W

>A*glos are getting reverse-colonized by former subjects of the Empire

can't make this shit up

>Rightmove
Where can I check out prices in France/Spain?

groupe-mercure.com/en/buy/chateaux.html
middle of nowhere is infinitely better than living in London

Ow my condolences
Then you know a lot about failed countries I guess

>Then you know a lot about failed countries I guess
Yep
That why I will not go to UK, France, Germany and W.EU/Scandi countries in general

It started with Tony Blair importing voters much like the dems are doing now. Fast forward to today and London is minority English. The main factor for the "white flight" is housing fraud by muds. With no "affordable housing" up for grabs the pressure on private rents makes things like raising a family nigh on impossible.

It wont take very long to find someone wih a paki landlord despite only 50% of.them officially in work.

I like Greece. Would love to move over there but I don't know how I would get a legit job over there lol.

This is probably EXACTLY why the kikes are flipping out about Brexit.
They won't have the ability to bring endless streams of mudshits in to do those jobs and the CIty itself will be prevented from having access to European markets and so the whole financial power of London is effectively over on 29th March 2019 (and that's a good thing, fuck London desu).
>confuses me the most
Are you actually expecting logical choices from nigger subhumans?
Cardiff is almost as expensive as London btw.
Whats the paki word for shoah?
Thats why that whore chancellor brought 1 mil niggers in
We have this thing called a car, not sure if you've heard of it. Considering yours are so shit after all.
Looks beautiful. Would I get a complimentary qt greek waifu in the deal?
Ghost towns sound better than nigger towns. At least I could play my videogames in peace.

>middle of nowhere is infinitely better than living in London
Except you have to drive 30 minutes to go to any shop or commodity, and that bad weather can cut your internet off.
I wonder if I can make money selling castles and manors to anglos

l2read, dumdum

>We have this thing called a car, not sure if you've heard of it. Considering yours are so shit after all.

What the fuck are you talking about? The only houses single starters can still pay are in the earthquake ridden part up north. But you are going to spend a lot rebuilding your house from all the damage, so you will end up fucking yourself.
>Considering yours are so shit after all.

Are you high?

Attached: 1367766069484.png (500x500, 37K)

I live in Herts and commute to London. Over £400 a month travel and 1k plus for a shitty flat. I'm seriously considering jacking it all in and moving to.Devon.

>tfw renting a flat for 200 pounds a month.

Feels good. Gonna hold on to this flat tooth and nail while I save up for a housing crash.

Only problem is that it's not registered in my name and if the real tenant decides to"move out", I will have to too :(

London prices seem awful desu. I'm not even sure the salary difference is that important to make up for the price.
I own with my gf a 3br 100sqm flat close to public transport I use to commute, its pretty comfy.

Attached: lyon.jpg (1200x468, 135K)

French cars are complete shit, everyone knows this. I have had the misfortune to drive a few.
m8 if a housing crash comes, money itself is going to be pretty fucked, not to mention the state of the country in general, it will have a knock-on effect to the country's economy and we'll get riots and shit like in 2011, only countrywide. Not saying it's unlikely, just don't think your money will save you in that situation.

>French cars are complete shit, everyone knows this. I have had the misfortune to drive a few.
But that guy is from NL if Im not mistaken

>French cars are complete shit
>coming from a brit
hehehehehe

>expecting bongs like me to differentiate between different types of toothpaste

>French cars are complete shit, everyone knows this. I have had the misfortune to drive a few.

I'm not sure if you trolling but I'm dutch. We don't even make cars so I drive Audi.

Attached: 1521993771438.jpg (600x600, 230K)

you need a better flag desu desunay

Anglo countries all have expensive af real estate. It's a cultural thing.

Brits can't differentiate between food and shit, I don't expect much of them.

>Us Bongs probably make about 15% more than you on average.
If we compare Greater London and Paris, the median income is similar. Why the housing prices are so different is beyond me.

>What confuses me the most are the subhumans who work London minimum wage jobs.

what i don't get is how the fuck do they afford to move to, survive, and flourish in the city? i want to move to london but the initial outlay is going to be a lot.

City status probably

>live 10 to a flat
>get paid in cash
>dont pay taxes
>get welfare

>what i don't get is how the fuck do they afford to move to, survive, and flourish in the city? i want to move to london but the initial outlay is going to be a lot.
They live paycheck to paycheck I guess.

Not sure why some companies in the UK relocate to other cities in the UK instead of just London. At least you guys have alot of walkable cities, most places in the US are car dependant

Most of the brit economy is banking and finance, and you need to be close to the government for that.

Plenty of businesses in other cities around the UK. Life in the smaller cities is not so bad, pretty chill and commuting from outside the city is not a multi hour ordeal. London is a megacity though so it's where the money is, where the biggest labour market is, where the biggest businesses and the people with the most money are. So it's the natural place to want your business. Maybe not your entire business but almost certainly your HQ.

Population Density + Housing Demand
It's the same reason that a bombed out hellhole in New Jersey costs 2x what a nice house w/some acreage in the midwest goes for.

They manage it because we're the ones fucking paying for it!

We are literally paying rent for 3rd worlders and then paying them to breed. And eventually become our landlords at taxpayers expense.

That's always going to be centered in the square mile.

shit is utterly FUCKED in the UK, yank tier cost of living with mainland europe-tier salaries, tax increases on the way, brexit looming over our economy

Seriously just wish I could take my UK salary and go to somewhere like spain and just siesta in the sun, a place where i can actually AFFORD to live

Attached: 1144b4_5719631.jpg (1126x1091, 245K)

Yeah but why haven't hordes of immigrants gone to France/Spain considering they are as equally open-borders as the UK?
I get that there's demand now, but the situation was the same in France and Spain for so long.
It makes sense though because since Brexit got voted on the housing market has basically started to decline.

The whole thing is held together by housing benefit from councils, which is why they need an endless supply of useless people, they prop up the whole property bubble.
If a local authority is dishing out £500-1000 a month, it means that a slumlord can charge that amount for any old shithole, the income is guaranteed.
Banks like guaranteed income, so they will always lend more and more on the back of it, which the slumlord can then use to buy more properties, they dont care about the interest rates, the money is free.
For years now thats been the case, virtually every property in the country has dozens of people fighting with each other to fill them with low paid workers and immigrants, 4/5 bed houses can be converted into studio flats or used for council families, the chain reaction up the property market has obliterated social mobility.

It has very little to do with wages or demand sadly, its all gibs.

>property developers won't build houses unless they can get maximum profit so they build slow and solely for middle/upper class people
>every cunt with a bit of money is now a landlord since due to immense demand you can be guaranteed tennants even in a borderline dilapidated house
supply and demand innit

Yeah that user who mentioned taxes rising to fund all this marxist madness is probably right, sadly.

Also worth saying that the government are in the hole for trillions with future unfunded pensions (9trillion alltogether i think?).
telling everyone their property is an investment for their pension eases the pressure, so they will never address the housing benefit problem.

Simply put there are better job opportunuties in the UK. You can get a job in a day since a lot of the locals are so fucking shit any immigrant with an ounce of work ethic will outperform the average tooth-rotting Brit.

The truth is that the UK has always had a class system and the rich upper class care more about that than anything else. Keep the pov's marginalised. Society is then kind of built around that.

I won't completely diss the UK though. Things generally work here and compared to most euro countries the system just works better.

Yes afrench houses are "cheap" compared to Bongistan, but they are in bumfuck nowhere and if you are lucky enough to find a local job you will be raped by taxes and gas prices.
That said the only good thing our government did was keeping the immigrants in commie blocks so they don't expand too much in surfaces which means white flight is still contained while native brits must pile onto each others to not live with the diversity.

Its not even as if we have the opportunity to become the slumlords ourselves, we missed that boat 20+ years ago.
Short of making big money out of thin air or inheritance we are properly fucked, if you want to earn a good wage its goign to take an ever increasing length of time grinding and saving in some shithole in London.

People in their 40s sharing flats in London is normal ffs.

80% of the parisian upper-middle class want to leave this hellhole for Lyon, Bordeaux or Nantes.

I live in Hertfordshire. I've commuted to london for 12 years now.

The number of clearly 30+ year olds I see working in the likes of McDonalds these days is pretty depressing too. Maybe more depressing than the fact I eat at McDonalds.

That's not completelt true. Easy money isn't easy anymore but there are opportunities out there. Start a business, do shit online, get skills or free uni and go abroad.

There is a lot of shit in the UK, but also a lot of good. Don't just put all your problems on society (like certain people)

>There is a lot of shit in the UK, but also a lot of good. Don't just put all your problems on society (like certain people)
Solid advice.

Can't say that isn't one of the largest factors. You failed.to mention the muds go on to sublet them illegally though. Housing fraud is rife here

They have to include mud huts in every new estate they build now.

Its the royals, we have the same problem in the NL, but theyre not building because these guys own so much property they want to keep demand up and supply low.
Pic Dutch prince who owns 600 buildings, and his whole family and others they interact with have huge amounts of property.

Attached: prince.png (809x498, 777K)

The worst part isn't the state of it all

the worst part is that the generation who grew up with great job prospects and cheap property call us lazy and entitled

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (596x597, 48K)

Larp or otherwise that’s exactly how it goes, at least without getting into the organized crime/trafficking/money laundering side of things. That dodgy looking off licence or takeaway that’s always deserted is probably reporting income of 25k a month

This country is so screwed

Sounds like what the blackies tell about dem whites.

>all your problems
Of course blaming all our problems on external forces is retarded but its also a dangerous habit to own responsibility for everything hindering progress to where we want to be in life, sometimes other forces are to blame.
I mean none of us wanted an extra 9 million shit coloured or slavic people here in the past 15 years, none of us want our local authorities doling out countless millions a year to house them.

There are things we can do, legally and illegally but as you say none of it is easy and the options are limited.

Pakis in particular will always choose a cash job over a P.A.Y.E one. All of their income is laundered. In my small town at least 1 in 3 Pakistani taxi drivers isn't the one on the photocard in the cab. Fair play and honesty are anglo traits and we're getting raped for it. I still.know alot of pakis and they all know someone who fraudulently obtained housing to rent

Well i'm an immigrant (technically always British citizen, and white) that moved here in the last 10 years and i managed to outperform most of my peers without any gibs or natural advantages.

Things aren't great, but its too easy to blame the paki next door or the jew at the bank.

Attached: millennial_monopoly.0.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

My dad earned 25,000 a year as a mechanic in the 80s and due to the cheaper foreign options the salaries have barely fucking moved in 30 years, with the cost of everything else going through the roof over the same period. In the 80s the house he spent 20,000 on is now valued at 300,000.
In terms of social mobility, thats one route cut off for us but its the same for all trades, its sadly the case you can add 100 other jobs to the list, any creative or business opportunities are putting you in competition with people who are starting with a balance of millions.

Even online opportunities are virtually null as youre competing with people in vietnam or burma who are looking to make 20p profit from trading/creative work.

M8 if you're friendly with them they openly admit it.