How do we kill all new money?

How do we kill all new money?
They disassociate accomplishment from superior genetic by investing in a shitcoin, in addition to being oblivious retards.

Attached: 1521825598010.jpg (1080x1200, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mars.2001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much Bitcoin to be pegged by this girl?

>getting pegged
>instead of having her fart on your face
never gonna make it

new money>old money

have fun with your stock exchanges while they last boomer, the crash is coming soon

More like kys, commie

This but unironically.

based and redpilled

But they'll lose it within a generation, 2 max. Who cares. Jealousy is a bad guide.

how do you date a girl like that?
i would likerally want to fuck her 24 7 and cum in her puffy vagina 24 7

i would get hard holding hands and just looking at her

>mmhmhm i can smell that brapeeh
>wait
>no its my balls

can i lick her lovely pussy clean after you cum in her user?

Why are her legs/ass so disproportionate to her tiny tits/arms?

The same way you get any other good thing out of life: practice

First, you go to the gym to get in shape, no one wants to date down appearance-wise
Second, you just start dating girls in general. Just whoever replies to you on Tinder, they can be fat or ugly. This somewhat contradicts what I said about dating down, but the main goal here is to practice dating and social skills
Third, learn about fashion. Learn what fits with your body type, and adapt your wardrobe to that. Once your body changes after step one, change your wardrobe again. Also change your wardrobe when trends change. Just keep constantly getting new things to wear, but don't go crazy with it.

As far as interests, this is the part where an NPC would tell you to "bee yourself". When it comes to dating "girls like that", they will care more about how you act and what you look like. You can still be into whatever autistic interests you currently have, just don't be too obnoxious about them to the point where it'd upset your potential partners.

Source: my ass basically. I'm still single, but these are the steps I identified for myself after a while of just observing how normans act in public. You don't get a good portfolio without a lot of practice and research, same thing with getting a good gf.

this aint it chief

>tfw this girl is only 16 years old
What are they putting in the water?

Attached: file.png (640x628, 175K)

she's 16? source?

she posted it a year ago. She's 17 now. Depending on what day her birthday lands on, she could even be 15 at the time
instagram.com/mars.2001/

jesus christ

bc good genes

to start you could kill yourself

You guys makes me feel like a weirdo by just wanting to fuck her vegana

NOT AGING WELL. AVOID.

she's underage, just have some money

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 19052030_1914162702186791_4418491611994914816_n.jpg (640x640, 133K)

All you need to fuck these kinds of roasties is money, it's not that complicated.

Attached: aergo.jpg (294x171, 7K)

What are you supposed to do as a father if your breeder of a 15 year old daughter starts posting lewd phots?

accept it and teach her about signs of different kinds of mentalities in men, hoping you're contributing to that she only gets fucked (railed. over and over again. hard) by the nicer chads that are considerate towards her instead of abusive and manipulative shits.

One of the only things I know I want in life is a daughter, but idk if I could handle that fact. I would be devistated if they turned into one of these insta turbo thots

Attached: brapppp.jpg (480x853, 80K)

Redpilled and based.