How do i turn 100k into 5 million?

How do i turn 100k into 5 million?

Attached: 1532304377207.png (1010x1010, 134K)

go for blizz now. huge moon mission incoming

hold link for 2 months

Buy Constellation and wait a bit.

Rugs

but DONT buy fucking memes you retard

Buy just 15 btc, put it on cold storage, put that cold storage stick in a fire proof lockbox, and wait 5 years. Use extra money for the lulz

bitcoin is dead duude

My name is wewlad and I am a professional crypto trader and bodybuilder. I managed to buy a lot of nano right after the launch and never sold the top. I was a paper millionaire but now I am just an expat living in Cambodia and get high on cheap cocain.

I like to act like an know it all dick and never show my feelings, that's why all my real fake internet friends left me. I have severe autism and fuck midget hookers while trading shitcoins and charge people for my incredible calls on telegram. I do believe that crypto will make me rich and BTC will destroy the current financial system with all its kikery. I unironically love Sam Hyde, a known pedophile who is just as narcissistic as I am. I also am a full on poltard and believe in chemtrails.

Just came by to laugh at you who think this isn't the bottom while panic selling. I am a superior human being and you are trash.

You need to get banned for this thread

why?

Give it to me

You're contributing nothing meaningful, DYOFR

Btc is going to $1k then zero dumbfuck. BSV is the real bch which is the real btc.

fuck you

pretty sure you go to /biz and ask people who cant even turn 500 bucks into 1000

Nintendo

it's a tech company so kind of risky but their prices will shoot up mid December and keep climbing all next year.

online service, new consoles, tons of their biggest sellers per generation coming out.

I'd invest but I don't have cough capital to really make it worth it.

Become a janitor on a famous chinese bootleg rice wine trading website, I can not imagine a guy with that job making less than 300k a year

You are in the wrong place. Following the advice of crypto retards here will turn that $100k to $10k.

nice tip bro. i will keep it in mind.

Wut

smartlands

i think your just jealous. everytime i make these threads i get new ideas. sure most of them suck but making these threads allow me to get a different perspective on how to make money. kys poorfag

Attached: checking.png (1920x1080, 157K)

>How do i turn 100k into 5 million?

You're on the wrong board. We're all about turning 5 million into 100k.

Guys I have ~100k in life savings from penny pinching a few years. $1 mil is definitely enough to make it fit me, the question is how do I do it?

or an even higher risk with higher payout, CEI.

they're poised for either a huge comeback or complete failure, eps on the 27th. like seventeen cents a share right now.

you can turn 100 bil into 100 mil by buying an airline

Attached: _--.jpg (540x756, 135K)

LINK

TORG MY NIGGA

Smartlands

just buy 15 btc, put it on a usb, throw it in the garbage, and wait 5 years: same outcome

based boomer inheritance flex poster

If you want to lose all your money this is an excellent idea. Constellation is broke and wont survive another year. All smart money is out, and its not coming back.