Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8p1xABJCfIk?t=1535
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

25:35

What a cuck

oh my

Attached: apu.png (710x577, 30K)

He's talking about himself you mong.

Attached: 1515950732138.png (800x400, 289K)

She divorced him and married Craig. You guys are really getting desperate and grasping at straws here.

marrying someone who was fucked for years by someone else

>youtu.be/8p1xABJCfIk?t=1535
OH NO NO NO

So she divorced him because bankers of Singapore stopped being respected.
Kind of understand why Craig is so combative now, his wife demands that he makes other respect him.

No he isn't... He's clearly referring to an ex, he was never a banker in Singapore...

Almost nobody with a functional brain respects him. If I was going out my way to be a pariah and disrespected and widely despised, I honestly don't think I could do it as well as he has.

>Kind of understand why Craig is so combative now, his wife demands that he makes other respect him

Attached: glorious.jpg (209x200, 8K)

All Craig haters seem very shallow thinking and tend to project.
Just like 'Bulls' vs 'Bears'. The former tended to be completely breaindead, while the latter had actual discussions at the beginning of the year.

No, they can just call a spade a spade and don't have to be caught up in idiotic gesticulations to the contrary. He's a fraud and a cunt, end of story. When the rubber hits the road he absolutely fails to deliver.

Attached: 1542553741254.png (1190x219, 48K)

>semi technologically competent
this is a blatant lie, which is easily verifiable. Going further, this makes all other accusations look like simple knee-jerk narcissistic injury

That's hilarious in context barely a week after he absolutely epically failed to deliver in the most major way possible. I'm tired of your mewling sad nChain shill, fuck off.

Attached: 1542567846467.jpg (901x715, 91K)

PATHETIC S O Y B O Y

Attached: 1542625858125.png (625x537, 271K)

> Muh 7d chess
Meme tier mutts abound today I see.

Attached: fZJeIG6_d.jpg (640x350, 29K)

Clearly you don't pay enough attention.

Nice change of angle of discussion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>satoshi larper
>statist who wants to prevent illegal activity and hate speech use on his coins
>a cuck to boot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMAGINE LOOKING UP TO THIS GUY AND BASING FINANCIAL DECISIONS ON YOUR ADMIRATION OF THIS GUY

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tripfag shill fuck off.

Attached: 1542562743811.png (589x604, 257K)

Craig is the most based boi in crypto. Him constantly dumping BTC will force alts to decouple.

Yet another demonstration of your s'oy messiah failing to deliver is not a change of angle of discussion. It's perfectly on topic.

lol

Attached: 1542554624791.png (1025x648, 624K)

>projecting messianic tendencies.
Never see any Craig supported do this, which is frankly weird. Again, bulls vs bears

Craig supporters are almost invariably idiots, and it's not projecting messianic tendencies on someone who literally does nothing else of any value whatsoever except constantly talk themselves up.

Says the sheeple who got slaughtered.
CSW warned about the crash, you did not listen and refuse to see how Roger & Jihan are making it China Coin or $BABC.
Repent or suffer.

Attached: 1542663326462.png (449x303, 162K)

So where're not talking about messianic tendencies now? Alright, another shift in topic.
The question remains, who are you having the discussion with and on what topic?

> slaughtered.
43 usd and falling S'OYDOWN cuck lie all you want, because the numbers don't bitch.

>Warned

You mean caused. He caused the crash. Totally different thing. If I say "I'm gonna shoot you in the face" and then I do, that's not some sort of favor. And why are you acting like everyone else supports Jihan & Roger if they think CSW is a fuckwit? We'd really like it if you could ALL just fuck off and die, Blockstream included, as you're nothing but cancer that holds crypto back.

present =/= future

ask real questions like does it scale to world currency? yes it does.

Attached: 1zwubx.jpg (480x360, 37K)

larper

No it doesn't. Because they're too incompetent to actually make it work. And worst yet, they're in competition with people who aren't and are already making it work.