You have exactly 60 seconds to demonstrate why Monero won’t eventually flippen against BTC

You have exactly 60 seconds to demonstrate why Monero won’t eventually flippen against BTC.

Attached: image.jpg (1334x750, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/09/06/stop-and-seize/?noredirect=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no momenum and normies don't care about privacy

Normies don’t realize that after they send a single transaction to someone it will reveal their net worth.

>5k daily transactions
BAHAHAHAHAHAA
I can't wait until grin btfos this shitcoin.

Attached: 1541969559594.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Except unlike BTC it’s actually used in commerce. And Monero devs are on record that if mimblewimble is successful they’ll add it to Monero.

>Monero devs are on record that if mimblewimble is successful they’ll add it to Monero.
grin btfo

Lmao. Nobody uses it. Bitpay doesn't accept it, coinbase commerce doesn't accept it, btcpayserver doesn't support it.
Those transactions are coming from pool payouts and exchanges. That's it.
And you can't just add mw to monero, it's completely different tech. And grin is coded in rust, not c. Good luck copy pasting that,
Nobody wants a copy pasted coin that isn't maintained by the main devs. Grin has andrew poelstra. Monero? It has some fat fuck living in africa and wannabe cryptographers who have the guts to name themselves after Emmy Noether.
Kys and your slow ass shitcoin

STOP
POSTING
MONERO
THREADS
LET
ME
ACCUMULATE
IN
PEACE

because current power interests will sabotage it

don't see it having a future when/if gubberments decide to go balls deep and ban it then threaten to shut down every platform trading it, in a bid to ruin tax evaders and criminals.
same for all "privacy" coins

because it's too complicated for normies and relatively NOBODY cares about privacy, look at the billions of people who use facebook.

Desperate FUD

darknet market vendors care about privacy and only accept Monero. that's the only use of Monero, and possibly the only use of crypto ever.

What the fuck is the point of crypto then? Get lost nornie

shut down, onion, shut down decentralized exchanges.

the absolute state

they could, that's definitely a tail risk for all crypto. the government could shut it the fuck down any time they want.

they could criminalize use of coins, RICO exchange operators, imprison anyone who uses localmonero. how will anyone buy Monero/BTC with fiat if it's criminalized?

This post is great evidence of normies investing crypto and why the market crashed so hard

They almost exclusively use BTC.

brainlet, the crash is following every standard investment cycle everything else has, from stocks to gold
good idea, that monero moves to tor, then you get laws like
>anyone found with a monero wallet has it confiscated and thrown in jail
and some nice honeypot decentralized exchanges
also means monero won't ever "moon" and forever be a cheap currency for buying drugs on silkroad, nobody will hold their wealth in a criminalized currency

If the government can prosecute you for owning gold (they used to) or for creating etherdelta (they did), they can prosecute you for owning monero. That doesn’t necessarily mean that they will.

because privacy is a meme. it doesnt exist and even if it did it would never be accepted as payment because it would be illegal. stiff

Cash is private numb nutts

Yeah, and guess what? Cops in the USA are allowed to confiscate large amounts of cash you're carrying. If you get pulled over and have $50k in cash, they will assume you are a criminal and seize it until you hire a lawyer to prove you didn't get it illegally.

washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/09/06/stop-and-seize/?noredirect=on

also
>Half of the seizures were below $8,800.

>sir you were driving around with a mnemonic seed in your memory. we’re going to need to confiscate your mind.

>sir you were caught trying to buy Monero with your dollars from our undercover agent. that will be 8 months in county jail.

All private ledger currencies will be banned from exchanges by the vast majority of countries within 15 years. Their prices will absolutely tank and never recover. The minable ones will collapse completely. They will be banned because of "money laundering, black market goods, and financing terrorism".

Surely not. Privacy is an human right and is protected by law.

too many bagholders and toxic community

>holding everything in one place
I hope you realize you can have unlimited amount of addresses

>toxic community
Xmr has a welcoming community. I can't share your experience.

DAPS is better

whats grin?

Discord pajeet scamcoin sir

>the government could take down crypto

Wait i’m the brainlet?
>>>reddit

Exit crypto and never return please.

How are those XRP bags?

>And grin is coded in rust, not c
you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. there are mimblewimble implementations on c aswell.

Xmr will be the only privacy coin that lasts.

normies do care about privacy, they care about picture hiding features, it's just that they are so braindead and zombified they can't think out of the box and be like "maybe this big corporation with an agenda that made my phone/os records and keeps on record everything that I do".

The problem with grin is the emission curve. The block reward will be 50 forever.

says the guy expressing his every thought on a 100% tracked, archived and analyzed mongolese knitting forum

Attached: Irony.jpg (369x364, 21K)

Because you can't be certain if the system didn't destroy itself.