/entg/ - Entrepreneurship General

Stop using discord edition.

Please check previous threads for inspiration.
Ask any questions and hopefully an user can help.
Be polite but tough love is welcome.
Tripfag if you are frequent or want to, or don't it's up to you.

In this thread, I'm going to compile the best income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options

Little to no Investment($100-$1k), very hands on
>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide:kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buy bot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

If you have any comprehensive guides. Post them and we'll add them here.

Feel free to add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Dropbox
dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1541871572313.png (500x500, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg4usKUGn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I rap for a living ama

How much street cred is required to get into the game? Do you have any priors?

2 digit IQ brainlet reporting

What should I look into if I want to start making money online / from home? I'm willing to invest a little bit of money.

My 9-5 job contract is ending soon and work has gone down so they are letting me go. I have some money saved, but my dream would be to make a small enough amount of money to not have to work. I have no social life, expensive hobbies or debts, so I don't need much more than enough to pay shared rent. In fact, I'm happy enough with making any kind of money so my savings and NEETdom last me as long as possible.

I live in a small town in the middle-of-nowhere north Scandinavia, which is why I must insist it be something online or doable indoors from home.

I am willing to invest plenty of time into it.

PayPal your money to me. I have the know how to make us both money with your money. I don't need it all immediately. Just send me 10% to begin and I'll show you proof by doubling your money within a short amount of time.

Scadinavian, aka whitest of the white. Also Jow Forums only attracts a certain user. The dumb ones are on plebbit and jewbook. So your a LARPer

>PayPal
Please don't support cancer.

Jow Forums is mostly brainlets who have failed, and that's why they end up here.

PayPal is good though.

Are you a Nigerian prince?

>Good
No, no it's not.

I lost ~$8k over PayPal because of charge back fraud that they INTENTIONALLY aided, and obstructed me from getting justice because "we can't release your buyer's actual information to you so you can sue them because reasons".

No joke. I lost all that cash, and ~200 workhours. I just wish my buyer had actually tried to use my work, I would have sued her for literally billions.

Fuck that noise. I'd rather go blind than give them a cent of my money.

Better. I'm Irish.

Swede? That's what I am.
I would look at Alibaba and Aliexpress. With the addition of 75 SEK handling fee + VAT on all imports from China these days, all of a sudden "chink-shit" is too expensive and it takes too long to receive, for the average client. Get yourself a selection of the normal cheap stuff (mice, cables, laptop batteries) and sell through the usual sources. Never put all your money in too much stock. Have a fast and easy routine of putting that stuff up on the usual sites. Do your product research in advance so you know what sells. It is not easy money, but it is scalable if you do it right.

Me again. Put your articles up on your own site. Make sure they comply with the format on those price comparison sites (prisjakt.se). Use the power of your low demands in life ,and the low rents for storage space, to undercut the other suppliers of goods. IE be 0.10 sek cheaper for named product XYZ, get 90% of the sales volume.

Why can't we have the thread AND the discord? These threads get pruned almost instantly every time crypto takes a shit and the ones who want to come to the /entg/ need to look through all the pages to hopefully find it. The threads are great, that's what this is all about. But the discord is a place to go when there are no threads so why shit on that?

>discord.gg4usKUGn

bump

No.

anyone care to help me set up a BlocknetDX exchange? I need 5,000 BLOCK to host it.

BfMhec7N8LsTh6weF4mevRrVWbvmnvhr58

Why don't you go suck a dick?
We're talking about REAL money here.

>insulting anonymous strangers on the internet

I hope your day goes well.

My day has been pretty bad, actually. It's my fourth day in a migraine, and I've been arguing with cryptotards all day.

It's so bad that even 50 year old men who can't handle a fucking iMac properly keep on shilling cryptos to me on LinkedIn.

Like, fucking hell.

nice try but i already got tricked once in runesape, no way im falling for it twice

sucks, man.. I'm not a medical professional but maybe you need to drink more water? Or maybe rest your eyes? I hope it's nothing too serious.
I've been told to never argue with fools, just reject them.
It's Thanksgiving day (I don't care for holidays but my wife does) and she left me last night. She just left. Oh, well. I have an open door policy at this point: You can go out that door just as easily as you came in. I believe in some of cryptocurrency's uses such as transferring value across borders without government intervention.
>inb4 taxes

I don't claim taxes on crypto, it defeats the purpose of collecting decentralized fancy electricity meme "money"

Oh, and I forgot to add that I never cash out for fiat. If I do "cash" out, it's to buy physical goods such as electronic equipment, gold, silver, etc.

I like your positivity. Tell me more about yourself , whatever your willing to share !

bump

So a senior in highschool, pretty smart so I'm under no illusions this shit'll be tough. I want to go into entrepreneurship, and my dad was in the navy so I have 4 years of in-state college for free. I've already gotten into a top 15 business school, so what should I take to best prepare me for the field?
I've heard I shouldn't do finance, and that computer science is a good field to go into. Lots of others have told me to go straight to it without an education, but I want to go to college since it's entirely free. My plan as of rn is to major in accounting, then get a masters at a top 5 business school in financial engineering since they make the big bux, get some starting capital/working experience then go into whatever I want or become a VC.

Tell me how wrong I am, or what you think I should do.

Is an Alibaba to amazon business still possible to succeed in or is it a waste of time?

Could /entg/ envision themselves or their company buying either a drone with 3 hours endurance for $7k, or a more expensive solar version with 6-12 hours endurance (depending on sunlight) for $10k? It's a self-piloting VTOL that can fold up and fit in a backpack. Should I go cheaper, or try to maximize profit more? Sensors would be an additional $6k, with your choice of gimballed 4k camera + thermal imager combo, or a multispectral sensor.

Goodnight bump hope you guys had a great Thursday !

Attached: DAE51F89-442F-4D6E-A419-E7164CA4A524.png (852x944, 70K)

goodnight :)

Attached: 1405455554128.jpg (222x216, 9K)