Lmao

Absolute JUST
Craig is probably having a mental break down right now.

Attached: BCHSV.jpg (1232x452, 47K)

Ill fomo in at $10 Screenshot this.

Delet

I O U your money back :^)

No stop loss.

>not realizing he's commiting arbitrage with millions of btc to subsidize his sv mining
Btc's bottom just got 10 bucks lower pal.

i will too.

Craig is having mental breakdowns all the time, it's a side effect of alcoholism

Attached: craig.png (530x281, 39K)

So glad I dumped this for NANO at $140. Literally no reason to exist.

Craig tweeted he doesn't give a damn about the price a few days ago

>MUH 4DCHESS

because he's completely broke. He didn't anticipate a 95% drop in his asset value and overspent. He has no more money and is freaking the fuck out.

After Jihad dumps I will buy 1-10k real Bitcoin and start waiting for Jan 2020

alpha male right here
take notice boys
this is how they operate

Attached: 149239872493.jpg (480x360, 30K)

didn't he just single handedly dump bitcoin from 6.3k to 4.5k?
he probably has a couple hundred million $

He contributed to a panic. Many of the miner whales also converted to fiat to pay for increased energy / hardware.
His sham is coming to a close. He lost even more money trying to steal bitcoin and now he's losing relevance.
I don't care I'm all in NANO. Fuck miners we don't need them.

Are you trying to create a narrative or soemthing lmao

Just mad at this lawyer / miner fuck Craig and his attempt to convince gullible people that he's relevant. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>I'm all in NANO.
I'm so sorry

Nice try ranjeet, but I'm not buying your plebbitor DAG.

He doesn't need to create a narrative. He's not a shill. I'm not a shill. Anyone with half a brain, including every normie looking on knows what happened. It's the natural & organic sentiment. I simply can't believe that you aren't a paid shill yourself though, even the most braindead retard would be able to see this.

Jihan is not gonna dump at once, he's gonna fund his operations by gradually dumping over brainlets like you.
If he does dump all at once, this probably means that he's just takings the last profits and he's going to reorg attack the SV chain to finish it.
That said, if it really reaches $5, I'll probably buy a few to gamble with. If Jihan spares the chain's life, Calvin's deep pockets might help pump this shitcoin.