Bruh

>Bruh, come on
>pic related
Supporting Trump over Hillary is one thing but global warming? Nick, come the fuck on bro.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 2.21.35 PM.png (588x127, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.copernicus.eu/surface-air-temperature-august-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should unironically become like china, but make the only party democratic. Trumptards have caused too much damage to this country and we're letting everyone catch up.

and before any trumpniggers try and spin this the same thing happens with individual states

fuck trump and fuck white people

im liking nick szabo more day by day

Attached: 1486950423742.jpg (400x480, 118K)

>Jow Forums
>Stock market booms to all time high under Trump
>Economy booming in general
>Giving out about Trump

lol fucking retard commie

Omg, whoever buys into this talking point of big oil is an absolute brainlet

climate.copernicus.eu/surface-air-temperature-august-2018

What is the cause of all this redditry? Why does this place attract you mongoloids?

Forgot the piccture

Is this a fucking joke. It was at a ath under obama, bush, borderline everyone.

It's gone from doing great to just doing "ok" now. And lets be honest it will repeat like it has a million times before

Attached: x36.gif.pagespeed.ic.uJyEm-HOYk.png (450x375, 6K)

Lmao climate change is such a fucking joke, c02 ppm sensors suck cock and if you base your argument from that you’re a brainlet

climate change is indeed conspiracy to put additional tax burden on normies and 3rd world shit holes.

its chink shills, cant you see that Jow Forums is chink/russian shilling shitcoins to transfer money from the west to the east?!

global warming doesn’t real. only NPCs believe in it because muh scientists on tv told me so. None of them can back up their positions.

compare that chart with FED interest rates during the presidencies

4%

What do you mean ATH over Obama? It’s ATH under trump lol the absolute state of liberals

It is the feds directive to keep inflation at 2 percent. Seriously this is why china will win. Cause one of the parties is convinced everyone is out to get them and keeps making pathetic excuses. It's not a conspiracy, republican policies just don't work when it comes to economics.

Trump was elected on November 8th 2016 BTFO

>pic related

Attached: 5E80877A-08B0-49A6-9B95-30F2DC5D9416.jpg (1125x896, 119K)

you're a brainlet
what was the inflation percentage during QE and 0% interest rates for 8 years
they tank purchasing power to create an illusion of a growing economy

Zoom out dumbass. I hope trump does well, I really do. But it's not looking like he will

Why would they do this?

It's pathetic. You know what trump had to do?

Absolutely nothing, the economy was improving at a steady reliable rate, now it's ben sideways for over a year after muh tradewar

That was Obamas doing

this

holy fuck i want to BATH IN THE BLOOD OF WHITE PIGS

fuck i hate these scum so much

Kek come the fuck at us fags

>implying donny is responsible for the stock market
>implying the stock market is a sign of success
>implying his election didn't turn it into the world's largest ponzi scheme
>implying having that much capital tied up in the stock markets is good for productivity

everyone knew donny was going to go deep in the tax cuts for the top 40%, so they doubled down on their bets for income via capital gains.
Now that wages are going up, normies are starting to put in on their 401ks and buying at retail outlets, literally buying the bags from those fortune500 hedgefunds. Once the money from fresh fish run out, it'll be a crash like no other.

yaaasss goyim! slaayy!!

Attached: 1541141050511.jpg (538x537, 22K)

inflationary economy means price of stocks keep going up
look at the rate of growth under both presidents you tard

It only appears to be growing because money is worth less. As soon as growth slows the FED won't be able to cut rates anymore, because we're still historically low. When that happens you'll see all this 'growth' for the farce that it is. Use your fucking eyes rather than what the TV or BLS tells you.

back to r e d d i t faggot

If a one party forms it wont be Trump's fault. It'd be the Democrats who would rather have a never ending temper tantrums and series of dirty tricks than actually focus on building a party and platform.

Attached: wacky-races-dick-dastardly.jpg (800x463, 29K)

Sure buddy keep coping
Donny single handedly raised the stock market with his strong arms BTFO