What are you going to do with your millions?

once mainnet comes online

Attached: C3071445-D917-4D3F-A40D-004E3779BAFF.jpg (400x500, 49K)

deluded linky

Survivalist/doomsday prepper, basically. Once my farm is up and running and if society hasn't collapsed yet I'll come back in to enjoy life a bit, but not until my escape farm is fully ready.

Fuck sergey. Fuck steve. Fuck thomas. Fuck ari juels. Fuck linkpool Fuck openlaw. Fuck aaron wright. Fuck wanchain. Fuck swift. Fuck gartner. Fuck IC3. Fuck town crier. Fuck World economic forum. Fuck zeppelin_os. Fuck accord project. Fuck market protocol. Fuck factom. Fuck Clintex. Fuck bravenewcoin. Fuck morpheus network. Fuck Fuck kaleido. Fuck hydrogen. Fuck kaiko. Fuck bZx. Fuck gamedex. Fuck Fuck web3. Fuck gavin wood. Fuck anyone who shilled chainlink. It's over.

Move to Yamagata and live in a castle

Weird

Build a house with swimming pool and sauna complex, invite whores there and do coke and fuck whores all night all day long.

Travel throughout Asia and have lots and lots of sex.

Attached: 1540940263656.jpg (800x1200, 278K)

pleb tier

Attached: 1540144856038.jpg (229x220, 7K)

i hate this site for making me lose so much money this past week because of this meme. im a student and have to pay tuition soon and the $700 i lost would have come in handy

me too. I heard white guys drown in pussy in asia. I just need a cool million to live that good life

Atleast u learned ur lesson. Add chainlink and sergey to your filters and move on. These telegramers should be banned.

Bullish

Find a girl that I love, marry her and have lots of babies

based

This. Just going to go to South Korea and slam the bottom out of as many girls as possible.

Attached: 1539509351981.jpg (771x1121, 156K)

Give my son a spoiled childhood

Invest in some of the tech that will come from Smart Contracts. Having a fleet of drones flying around fulfilling courier contracts would be pretty neat.

In a filthy rich scenario I would not have children of my own. On the other hand I would probably make my nephew absolutely the richest and most smuggish kid in his whole town. Give him fancy cars and outlandish gifts, but without any true interaction with him. Just that weird, socially isolated, rich uncle which will die someday and which you hope will inherit and sends you $100,000 cheques for christmas but you never see him.

Quit my job, train for a year, and Join special forces.

Command a company of 100 pajeets armed with seven proxies to fuckin dab on jannies and niggers daily

Buying property in Ukraine. Insanely cheap ones in great locations. I might a couple and rent out them out on airBNB.

When is the next bull run tho?

Attached: 1540835748585.jpg (500x322, 16K)

based
checked and also based but with higher likelihood of STDs
Easily the worst idea ever unless you live in Ukraine..

worked out well for pat tillman

Free Anti-Stinkie filters:

stinkylinkies|serg|smart|smartcontract|stinkers|chainlink|nolinks|nolinkers|linkbros|pivotal|tracker|linky|stinky|link|chain|chainlink|sergey|linkies|singularity|1k|linkpool|linkpools|links|sergey

Attached: no-poop-clipart-1.jpg (1300x1300, 123K)

Thx need to add holo and dero to the list

create an ico, shill it as ourcoin on a neet board and make them find bread crumbs i conveniently place, get rich from them

Just want to gib parents comfy retirement, getting a new degree could be nice too

>tfw no plastic korean gf

Attached: 1542770822724 copy.jpg (540x726, 48K)