It's not coming back up

It's not coming back up...
is it?

Attached: 1542855509215.png (2642x1294, 1.27M)

Who knows? It's all bullshit except for the long-term gamble, user.

Fuck sergey. Fuck steve. Fuck thomas. Fuck ari juels. Fuck linkpool Fuck openlaw. Fuck aaron wright. Fuck wanchain. Fuck swift. Fuck gartner. Fuck IC3. Fuck town crier. Fuck World economic forum. Fuck zeppelin_os. Fuck accord project. Fuck market protocol. Fuck factom. Fuck Clintex. Fuck bravenewcoin. Fuck morpheus network. Fuck Fuck kaleido. Fuck hydrogen. Fuck kaiko. Fuck bZx. Fuck gamedex. Fuck Fuck web3. Fuck gavin wood. Fuck anyone who shilled chainlink. It's over.

my dick is so hard

Bobos have won fren...Come back in two years when they'll go into hibernation.

It might not, regulation will kill this market. It will probably still get traded and have some smaller 2x gains years every 10 or 20 years

we will turn bull just in the right time, we, bobos are 2015 bulls.

you never gonna make it.

That may be true but I'm just stating things as i see them...For the moment i am out of all crypto,got some cash ready in case of a dead cat bounce,but other than that i see no more moons until at least end of 2019.

What the fuck is this deceptive chart? Stop using log charts you absolute fucking delusional shills

jfc this bulltard cope. literally every one who is not a retard uses a log chart because it keeps things consistent on % gains.

There is no universal foundational rule for why growth would be exponential. The same applies for crypto, and using this chart makes it seem like this last explosion in price is nothing out of the ordinary and we'll be back in le no time

Attached: craig_wright.jpg (541x558, 55K)

That is your emotional (not logical) interpretation of log charts. The reasons to use log charts are logical (to keep numbers based on % so you're attempting to maximize wealth rather than looking at prices)

Why do you think kelly criterion uses maximization of the logarithm of wealth and not a flat amount?

>le no time
>le
Nevermind, you are an ironic redditor so there's no value in trying to explain things to you

the logarithm is a monotonically increasing function. maximization of some function is equivalent to maximization of its logarithm you brainlet. the logarithm just makes the analytical calculation convenient.
while a log chart is the right choice for visualizing long term charts, it has nothing to do with the kelly criterion. you're just trying to sound smart.

No, the reason you use log of wealth on kelly is the same reason you use logarithm charts on Bitcoin. It's about % on investment, nothing else. Brainlet.

okay, then explain how maximizing the logarithm of wealth is different to maximizing wealth.
like I said, a log chart is the right choice for visualization, but that has nothing to do with the kelly criterion.

Because wealth is a function valued in dollars.

>that has nothing to do with kelly
Do you not understand why we use log scale for both? Again, it's about %

People who say "x has nothing to do with y" even though they are very closely related often do not know how to apply lateral thinking beyond textbook definitions.

you literally don't get it. the kelly criterion gives you the fraction of your wealth that you should use for your bet to maximize the log of your wealth. but you can equivalently maximize the wealth directly, as the logarithm is a monotonically increasing function. or as a formula argmax_f E = argmax_f exp(E), where E is the log of wealth and f is the fraction you use for your bet. you must be either fucking stupid, talking about stuff you have no idea about or trolling me. I don't know which one it is.
if you look at the proof, then you'll see that the choice of using the log is purely for analytical reasons.
if your reasoning for why it's an important connection is "it shows percentages", then that's a bit weak. you use the logarithm to transform multiplications to additions in very many different situations. there is nothing special about the kelly criterion.

party is over boys
soon enough we'll be having /crypto/ general threads

Can you define ”maximize wealth” for me. What is wealth in this context and why do I wish to maximize it?

Yep. We're headed to 3k then 2k then 1k then 100.00 EOY

i think it'll bottom out somewhere between 1000-1500. if you look at asset bubble charts the 'despair' is usually well below the first 'bear trap'.

Or it could be actual capitulation. No one uses bitstamp anymore so the volume profiles gonna look different. The size of the candle looks similar to the previous capitulation candle, and the percent drop is pretty close.

checked
we bull now