Good jobs for sociopaths with average intelligence?

Good jobs for sociopaths with average intelligence?

Attached: 3CF33643-68EF-4AA4-95F5-17557313679F.png (750x1334, 788K)

dentist

dog walker.

Police officer.

Sales

Standover man

buzzfeed blogger

politician

architect

Why a picture of Goebbels when you write "sociopaths with verage intelligence? Implying he was a sociopath and had average intelligence. He was a fucking genius, and the opposite of a sociopath.

Are you, OP, perhaps, a giant faggot?

Attached: Goebbels truth.jpg (1000x600, 92K)

A bunch of newfags still think Nazis were the bad guys

>implying the nazis where sociopaths

Unironically web development

muh secret nazi club

Attached: 101221220-Untitled-2.jpg (600x400, 46K)

He thinks he's a sociopath with average intelligence, of course he's a faggot

Fuck off jew. Goebbels was smart as fuck and he was extremely empathetic and cared for his people.

i dont think you are a sociopath or you wouldnt even be asking, more likely you could be a psycopath, like me... there is a huge difference between the 2, sociopaths are like serial killers, psycopaths have conscience but they can '' turn it off'' and do evil things but they still sort of know what is right or wrong, sociopaths dont have conscience and are very dangerous, normally they end up in jail... also very unpleasant people to be around, personally i would hunt all of them down and euthanize them, also the children and the old ones too... i would hunt them with dna tests/ brain scans... a sociopaths home is either a max security prison or a grave

Skycoin shill

I admire Goebbels that’s why I posted him. You inferred that I believed he was a sociopath. He was 5’4, walked with a limp, didn’t fit the nazi standards of beauty yet was the most charismatic man in the Reich second to Hitler

Top kek.

You have it mixed up. Psychopaths have no conscience, sociopaths on the other hand do.

cereal killer

coder

Prison guard

Super high suicide rate but good still the best chouce so far itt.
Police officers bring their job home with them and treat their family like shit. Also just no.

Surgeon

I have average intelligence do you really think someone of my intelligence could get into medical school?

my doctor friend told me that there is not a big difference between a surgeon and a butcher. you can do it pal.

You just need good grades in college. you don’t need to have high intelligence to achieve good grades.

no you have it mixed up, i have direct experience with both...sociopaths are very dangerous

>that diversity picture with the jude front and center with his big schnoz
can you be anymore obvious shlomo?

You're a retard. You literally have the definitions backwards.

checked and kekd

engineer at a defense company

Good jobs for sociophobes with average intelligence?

office jobs, manipulate your way to the top

intelligency agency

since youre a sociopath you will know how they operate.

Programmer seems to be the most popular choice

who is this jewy looking fellow?

Account.

Hedge Fund Manager
>buy index
>lever up
>collect (((management))) fees 2+20%**

You basically have to be a Chad but the average hedge fund manager makes like 1.2M/yr.