ITT Comfy sellers

When did you get out of crypto and become /comfy/ again? Post your stories

> Thanksgiving 2017
> Normie on coinbase, buy at 8k
> Shoots to 15k
> Based gabe stops accepting bitcoin on steam
> Time to GTFO this shit

Doubled my money and watching Jow Forums lose its mind ever since

Attached: 1542839782290.png (1038x1188, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYYOKuowoQU
rbth.com/business/2016/08/29/losing-the-good-fight-ikeas-struggle-to-remain-honest-in-russia_625167
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>out of crypto
>comfy

lol nice

> be me, a translator
> find Raiblocks / Nano when it was worth around $1
> go to their Discord and offer Colin to translate their Whitepaper into German, he accepts
> he gives me 2k RBX
> keep it until January and sell 90% the first day it hit Kucoin, so literally at the top
> buy new apartment and watch the February meltdown

Whoever that cuck was who bought over 4 BTC worth of my Raiblocks with a single order is probably dead now.

Attached: OE97e3nOp0Q.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

Attached: webm.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

>the virgin seller
vs
>the chad holder

Attached: daps comfy.jpg (800x566, 88K)

well fucking played user. a sucker is born every minute. und muss auch sagen diese idioten ihre kohle abzuzocken ist eine kunst ;)

Ich bin in Kalifornien, und du?

>buy a token mentioned on biz
>think it's complete BS
>only out 3000 in
>still positive, up 8x since March
>first and only ATH is 24k

Its a weird, comfy feel knowing 99% of biz is JUST

Impressive, very nice

Sankt Petersburg, ich bin in Deutschland aufgewachsen, aber ich komme aus Russland.

What do you think about sergey? OP here. Seems like a dev holding the majority of supply is a red flag for me in crypto, though in startups it's common (cuckerberg owns majority of facebook but they have revenue etc)

>dev holding the majority of supply
Read the fucking whitepaper.

Why would you read whitepapers they're basically just press releases. They'll do anything to tell you what you want to hear.

Not much. I don't think he is dishonest, but LINK is not at all interesting for me as an investor, at least right now.

I learned that in crypto, you don't buy anything because "you believe in the tech", but only if there is a potential for hype. The ones who are true believers in anything but $ are the ones who are getting cucked in this market.

Right now there is no real hype around any crypto due to the downmarket and the negative sentiment, so I will stay out of it for the foreseeable future. I'll get back to it once optimism is back, I won't hodl shitcoins until then like a sucker.

Sounds exactly like me. I profited off the boubble, pulled out close to the top knowing it's a ponzi. It's only morons who got burned. Pigs get slaughtered

anons like you make me proud, gj user, im in crypto since 2014, have done well, sold it all @ 13k and bought a fat stack of link while having life changing money in my bankaccount is comfy af.

same. someone posted this, it's just not in anymore.

IMHO 2017 was a perfect storm of normie hype and tether manipulation. Normies got burned and tether is about to be BTFO by SEC. You won't see either returning, and even if they do not at the same time. Wait until the next bubble?

Attached: 1542919122495.png (1001x511, 27K)

Forgot to mention, I DID make money with LINK when it hit Binance, trippled my (modest) investment on it. But Rory and Sergey don't give a fuck about marketing and that was a giant red flag for me.

Absolutely worthless shitcoins like TRX are proof that most of crypto is smoke and mirrors.

user, let me give you a tip, as someone who bought ripple at 6 cents and btc in 2014, buy link, ur to late for eth, link is the next step.

in your opinion what was the dumbest and most obvious smoke and mirrors? mine is a tie between EOS and skycoin.

EOS:
> Hurr durr decentralized apps, we're like the app store for bitcoin
> Nevermind none of this has any practical application whatsoever
> Here check out my wedding at burning man and my stupid hat

Skycoin:
> Hurr durr we're gonna make a new internet and sell you a $1000 mining rig for $10,000
> New internet is gonna magically run over your ISP but its a new internet

How can people be this stupid?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 2.35.40 PM.png (2482x2532, 766K)

I'm considering stocks right now, thought that might not be the best idea considering that a correction is really overdue (they are part of this retarded boom and bust business cycle, so there has to be one). But I want to invest in Russia, in the agricultural and tech sector, where growth should be good in the next few years, and we have become rather autonomous from the U.S. economy due to sanctions and dedollarisation.

aren't you scared of playing in Putin's sandbox though? I feel like as soon as you make it they're gonna come after your shit, but maybe that's just me being paranoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYYOKuowoQU

ok, now this is epic!

Hard to tell considering that people were making mad money with Dogecoin back in 2017.

I kinda hate myself for not buying IOTA before it blew up, but I honestly still think that it's a massive shitcoin. It still doesn't even work, also

> coordinator

What a meme.

I'm nowhere near really rich and the system doesn't really care about petite bourgeoisie like myself. I'm just another St Petersburg hipster who works on a laptop in fancy coffeeshops for all they care.

that's lucky. I heard IKEA got BTFO by russian corruption so that makes me worried.

rbth.com/business/2016/08/29/losing-the-good-fight-ikeas-struggle-to-remain-honest-in-russia_625167

massive sell and buy walls upwards and downwards of 4300, gonna watch these two duke it out for the rest of the day comfy af

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 4.13.03 PM.png (1064x1228, 355K)

I actually am starting to feel kinda bad for these people. They really thought they were gonna make it and I'm here all comfy...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 5.06.34 PM.png (1498x2618, 364K)