Hi sirs, please do the buying of Bitcoin SV. It is samsungs vision! buy now, win hashwar soon...

hi sirs, please do the buying of Bitcoin SV. It is samsungs vision! buy now, win hashwar soon.... craig wright is very good and honest man sirs....

Attached: 1500174354066.jpg (1538x2048, 315K)

I know people think she's a fat pig but Jesus I would impregnate that hog in a heartbeat.

I would quite happily suffocate in between her voluptuous thighs

Attached: pierce_brosnan approved.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Same, but I would also slap her until she cried afterward.

Can't make up my mind without seeing her Brapper

Hear, hear!

Absolutely based and redpilled

who is this curvaceous cum catalyst?

I'd pull out like always because I'm not a cuck kys

Attached: 1542676676149.png (615x386, 326K)

Attached: 1542870642645.jpg (1200x943, 118K)

Reeeee

Good taste fren. Just imagine the smell of the BRAAAAAPS

I like thick, but I fucking hate cellulite. KYS.

I still find it strange people like this get to live a comfy life with like 1k+ ppl donating money to her monthly to travel and take pics of herself.

momokun is a bad person and a serial molester. she should go to jail.

Took a girl who looked like this home once, she enjoyed it when I fucked her face until she gagged. Her tits were a lot bigger though. I fucked her throat & twat for hours but her asshole was too tight & I didn't have any lube/lotion/vasaline around.
My only regret

Attached: 1535662237220.jpg (857x1286, 157K)

bull signal

That shit looks like popcorn chicken

You faggots have the worst taste in females. I swear you are either literally niggers or you are indians

Attached: 1517883308751.jpg (750x750, 84K)

>not using spit as lube
>not calling her a fat pig and using her tears as lube

user i...

fuggg
cellulite makes her even hotter srs

Attached: 1522516485257.jpg (1590x2592, 490K)

Hey some heavy girls are actually attractive. They're just surrounded by lard

This looks just like my wifes coworker i fuck

Fwiw, I did spit in her face.
I have a thick cock & couldn't wrangle it into her tight asshole, not for her lack of trying. There's only been one girl out of 50 who's been able to take my cock in their ass anyway.
I did get my thumb in there & a couple fingers, we tried to get her asshole stretched & primed but she just couldn't handle my girth.
Nbd because she had a tiny little cunt, like a buttonhole.
Overall, a great fuck. Especially since I found her kind of revolting desu.

Holy shit buy signal see y'all at 5.5k

Perfect.
Just imagine dominating her in bed..GODDAMN FUCK

Attached: 1509802402825.jpg (670x666, 146K)

as i've aged into a 26 year old boomer, my taste . has strongly swung to chubby chicks like this. At 18 I would have thought she is disgusting, and while she is still a fat pig she makes me diamonds. Did anyone else notice this as they got older?

sauce nao!

What a disgrace of modern "civilization" that a fat fuck like that is able to flaunt herself in public with such a happy and carefree expression.
She should be ashamed to be nearly obese but instead she smiles.

Jesus Christ I know she's an orca but that has to be a shoop

Thanks to social media and (((social engineers))) she got a steady flow of thirsty betas to enable and praise such disgusting behaviours

Give a man name fren, seen this aryan goddess before and want to saciate my curiosity, pls respond...

Attached: The Way Of Men.jpg (466x466, 48K)