Credit Card Debt

Anyone else drowning in credit card debt?

> I spend money because I’m sad
> I’m sad becayse I spent money

Vicious cycle. At least I got my limited edition pink wojack amex.

Attached: ACCCE791-2652-4E14-81DE-A325D425DB41.jpg (1574x2100, 810K)

no i'm not american you fucking cuck

bump

Why do burgers do this? Is the jewish mindcontroll over the mutts really that effective?

Yuup. Same here user

I wanted to take out a personal loan to buy crypto but the bank didn't give me. Proceeded to order credit cards for 80k worth. Should I use it on crypto? I could manage to pay off the interest easy.

Meant 8k lol

Combination of free credit and commercials / a culture constantly telling you you need to buy things to be happy

Comfy. Link is shit.

Attached: 1536842853888.jpg (800x600, 143K)

I have used my credit card for nearly every purchase over the past 7 years and I have never once had to pay interest. If you're in debt it's your own goddamned fault for being a retard.

They used to push credit even harder than they do nowadays.
>shop in any store, PLS SIGN UP FOR THIS CREDIT CARD SIR, WE GIVE YOU $100 GIFT CARD
>hehe, welcome to amazon, d-dont you want the amazon prime credit card? free $40 off your purchase goy
banks give businesses like huge sign up bonuses for each customer they can get to sign up and use one of their branded cards so you have essentially everyone being encouraged to get credit even in hospitals, dentists, jewelry stores, etc. all have adverts for credit. stores get a big cut so they sometimes do high pressure tactics to get ppl to get one even if they dont need one. its the american way.

This.

It's simple, don't spend what you can't pay.

can confirm this. went to macy's with cash, they said sign up for this card we'll give you $100 off. spent cash on something else, next thing you know $400 in debt. It's my own stupidity but I keep falling for it, and I'm sad all the time and spending money helps me fill a hole. It's a vicious cycle.

You're just trying to fill the hole lad. Change your behavior by working with the trigger. As soon as you feel sad, instead of spending and wallowing in self pity, do some financial planning and reassessment. It'll turn you from maxed credit cards to financial Chad if you put in the effort.

I'm now trying to go to the gym or tell someone why I'm upset instead of lone wolfing it to the versace store. I haven't spent money on dumb shit in a while but I have a huge mountain of debt to tackle now and it's overwhelming.

That's a great start user. I was there too so I know the struggle. Now the next step is to increase your income or cut back on expenses to pay that monster down. I did both; try freelancing or a tutor if you have a degree

>spent cash on something else
This is the critical problem way of thinking right here. Poor people think 'I saved money here, so I can spend it there.' Rich people think 'I saved money here, so I can invest it there.'

I can understand student debt, or secured debt for leveraged investments. but how the fuck do morons get into credit card debt? don't fucking buy shit you can't afford and that doesn't make you money

Well at least you made the first step seeing the problem.

How much debt are we talking about? Maybe you can sell some stuff tobpay down your debt?

50,000, my credit card limits combined are 100,000 which is how you trick yourself into thinking you're doing fine because you're only using 50% of your limit.

thank you, how did you get out of it? I'm concentrating on becoming cash flow positive i.e. just having 1 more dollar this month than I had last month.

>I spend money because I’m sad
how do you survive day to day with that level of self restraint?

Attached: .gif (544x416, 425K)

miserably. also checked based lucifer.

that's a charge card not a credit card you mong

it's a credit card if amex offers you "pay over time" because you already spend so much money they turn it into a credit card

Pic related, I spent $1600 this month and only have to pay 250, this is how I keep going into debt.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 3.39.15 PM.png (1336x952, 120K)

Back in like 2007, I dont know if Amex does this anymore, but they let me charge anything I wanted with 0% lifetime apr with an extremely low minimum. It was the most bizarre thing I ever seen and have never seen another card do that before. Might have been a product of being before the housing crash.

paypal 6 month no interest financing is hard to pass up. especially on black friday.

Attached: tenx.jpg (680x454, 67K)

Was ~70k in debt from credit cards and student loans. I said fuck this shit, reevaluated my life and committed to retiring early. I got a stable job, moved back in with parents, and started tutoring/ doing books for cash. Took a year and a half of hard core discipline

how did you figure out your day to day spending? I've been doing cash only to track what I spend but as soon as I spent all my cash I go back to credit cards. This has stopped 50% of the bleeding but not 100%

lol genius

Wrong. In America we can run up credit card debt and just declare bankruptcy, then, woosh, it all disappears...

Greets fellow paypal credit cuck
I have that account as well as paypal credit master card with decent perks

I point and laugh at these retards, i simply pay on time and all of it. Then it's as if i am not losing out on anything, but my Goy score keeps going up. What is there to complain about ? :^)

>unironically using AMEX
If you don't want money, give it to us!

>disappears....
As if the kikes were that dense to allow such an easy scape goat for the mass sheep

>hidden record is stained and marked for life as felony tier crime with out arrest. In parentheses (DO NOT TRUST)

Budgeting and using cash only. I basically set aside about $50 for transportation a week and the rest went straight to bills. Keep and log your receipts, then find out your variances. Keep spending more than your goal? Either make a conscious effort to stop it, or categorize it and reevaluate where it puts your target debt free date. Sometimes that one hot hamburger will keep you sane. Just don't make it twenty. My folks were understanding about my situation but kept trying to cram YNAB down my throat. I mean it's alright but fuck that shit, i'm an accountant and I made my own.

i took out some unsecured personal loans because fuck it why not.
im a massive cuck though and paying them back

its not nice to think about desu, least still i have my stinkies