How would you have approached this biz?

Attached: 1000to1.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7L5MQ7EgdA
youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=s7L5MQ7EgdA

its that fattie empowering througt eating all the africans food?

definitely 7 random strangers from the street not picked based on any other factors

>revealing how much of an asshole you are for $1000 to 1.5 million people

i would have just lied, made myself seem like a saint and that other people should get the money etc. reputation > $1000

but then again im not a poorfag so

> I'm black in america so shit sucks
> I'm an immigrant
> SO ARE WEEE
> why don't everyone who's not black leaves as a form of reparation
it's like a mini ecosystem of our society, first thing they do is try figuring out who's the biggest victim, then try to claim benefits everyone else

no idea what you said but it definitely is one of those hyper degenerate libtard channels

i think 75% of those people have been in previous episodes; definitely not random strangers

really wondering how you wouldve approached this considering the last 3 people were all just a bunch of racist faggots

from everyone else*

The soiboy just can't decide which minority needs it more

I would've argued that I would split the money after it was over with the remaining 2 other people equally.
No matter who continues on it will always be in their best interest to have me in the last round unless they're deluded enough to think they'll win all of the last votes.
It's essentially framing it as their only options are $333 or $0, the smart thing to do is take the $333.

>That fat nigress playing the race card right out of the gate

If it was my show, I would have DQ'd her right on the spot and then explained to her that DQ doesn't stand for Dairy Queen.

Anyway, thanks for the vid. It was entertaining watching degenerates complain about the choices they made. It didn't matter who won the $1000. It wouldn't have lasted a week in any of their pockets.

After winning, would you be a man of honor and split the money with them, or would you have said thanks suckers and kept it?

Nothing can represent reddit better then that picture OP.

Look at the fucking comments. Soiboys trying to White Knight liah despite her being a washed up roastie with a kid

OH MAN I LOVE EXPLOITATION VIDEOS

This is hard
They make the only white man a soiboi so there is no real winner

Stop promoting Cut videos though

This is the most disgusting display of cultural Marxism and also just "I spend money and make choices irresponsibly; gibs be dat"
It's like putting the degenerates in a pen against one another, showing their true colors

>this is how the average burger looks like
fucking kek

arguing over garbage npc tv shows
youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs

>$1000 whole dollars

Less than 1/2 of an after-tax paycheck and less than 1% of my net worth is not enticing enough for me to sacrifice my self-respect. I would have shilled for the qt Asian in the middle until I get voted out for being a fucking white male.

I guarantee that nigress who won the money probably wasted most of it within the first couple of days.

142 for each person. Easy days pay.

Attached: FB_IMG_1542757118784.jpg (600x600, 19K)

always assume blacks will make decisions based on race and "fuck whitey" in these situations. looking at voting data makes it clear enough that this is how their minds work. that's not even necessarily a bad thing, if whites would do the same thing whites would be better off.

They should do this multiple times, with everyone from the same economic class and see how each economic class handles it.

>Paycheck to paycheck nigs
>Threats of violence and rap battles about whose hood is shittier

>Lower middle class
>Pay off student loans lol

>Upper middle class
>Lie about donating to charity

>Billionaires
>All of them go "WTF this conversation isn't even worth 15 seconds of my time" and leave

>arguing with human trash over 1k

Attached: 1541874707331.png (640x480, 8K)

They should do it with all blacks, all whites, etc... etc...
The white people would probably just split the money. None of the blacks would want to give up the money so they'd all go home with nothing.

I would have split it, it's not worth the trouble of being harassed or having my car damaged/keyed (assuming they could track me down).

>How would you have approached this biz?

Hit on the asian and treat the rest like the trash they are.

>Tell the person who won how they can easily 100x their money selling call options and using leverage
>Laugh as they lose it all and then some

holy shit these people are garbage

Sounds like the classic british tv series golden balls:

At the end, the two winners get to choose to share or steal the prize

If they both pick share, they split the money 50:50

If one chooses steal, they take alall the money

If they both choose steal, no one gets any money

hilarity ensues as people cry about their dogs with cancer and some badass promises to share the money,only to steal it