Out of all the fud

The thing about him being a redditor SJW bothers me enough to have sold half my stack.

He learned how money works only a year ago, then starts a project and keeps 70% of supply for himself, effectivley putting into practice what he learned about creaitng moeny from thin air. wtf. that is worrying

Attached: 1539126409733.png (925x973, 337K)

I've been off biz for about a week. what's the sauce of this sergey is a redditor sjw who just learned what money is fud?

if you want to be really scared read u/smartcontract. sergey had cancer and thought he would die literally just a few years ago...

where is u/smartcontract?

> he just learned how u.s money is made a year ago
This is a pretty weak argument vs chainlink - I'd be willing to bet a lot of fiat that most people - even most rich folks - don't really understand or think about the federal reserve ponzi scheme.

He literally learned about it then went out and created money form thin air and kept 70% of it.

Guys, please don't harass sergey. He's just a man, not a god. We all have flaws.

> created money from thin air
The absolute state of nolinkers
Plus
> muh 70 percent supply
This pasta is so stale I found it beneath the 2-man team ravioli fud.

>He's just a man, not a god
you ... take that back ...

Attached: 1542587982512.png (494x464, 259K)

You're weak.

>denying validity of the 70%
subtle FUD by painting legitimate linkers as morons

> the team will keep the other 350,000,000 and fuck up their own network instead of giving it to devs and corporations running their own nodes like they have said they would do since the beginning
If you're being genuine - I'm surprised that someone like you found your way onto this board without choking to death on your own tongue. I am proud of you.
Or is this the new fud angle? Larping as illiterate newfag tourists? Doing a good job of it so far desu.

>The devs themselves won't use the token! Someone else, of their choosing will, decreasing demand from investors
>thinking this makes any difference
A couple of spoonfuls for the toddler that is incapable of thinking. Open wide!

> failing to comprehend the tokenomics on such a fundemental level
Well I mean it makes sense if you're a toddler asking to be spoonfed information I guess.

>failing to explain his delusionally misdigested view of tokenomics
The tokens will be distributed, not bought from market. Think about it till you understand it.

Jesus fuck nigger! If you want to be successful you have to pretend to be sjw. It's the life now faggot

> pffththtpthtpthtp distributing tokens to companies who are going to actually use the network and not faggot moonboys is a bad thing
This is what fudders are reduced to in the end. RIP.

Attached: 1538849963049.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

> Microsoft Developer Conference Stream
> Zahlreiche übertriebene Präsentationen mit vielen Stilen, aber ohne Substanz
> einen Anzug tragen, um zu versuchen, Microsoft cool aussehen zu lassen
> Jetzt möchten wir Ihnen unsere neue Verschlüsselungsanwendung zeigen. Wir entwickeln ein kleines Projekt mit dem Namen ChainLink! Herr Nazarov, bitte sprechen Sie!
> LINKs Preis stieg sofort an und konsolidierte schließlich etwa 325 US-Dollar pro Stunde, und die Börse brach bei voller Zahl ein
> Über LINKs unzählige Hinweise / Commerce / Posts, eine nie endende Shanghai-Party. Ist es immer noch ein guter Zeitpunkt, um zu kaufen?
> Sogar Mr. Mobius begann Fragen zu stellen, wie Sie Ihr Gepäck verkaufen und LINK kaufen können
> Sergei trat auf die Bühne, und in der Menge herrschte schreckliches Schweigen: Die ganze Welt schien in einem Zustand der Stagnation zu sein, weil das Schicksal der Weltwirtschaft am Rande der revolutionären Klippe lag.
Sergey begann seine 42-minütige Rede zu intelligenten Verträgen, die keinerlei Emotionen zeigte, sogar bis zu dem Punkt, an dem er nicht interessiert war, außer den kalten Fakten über intelligente Verträge und deren Umsetzung und den verschiedenen Programmiersprachen, die sie schreiben können. Sonst nichts Hat er ChainLink erwähnt?
> ChainLink zog nach der Rede weiterhin 0,010% der Kosten ab. Sergey war auf der Bühne und fragte sich nur, was die wahre Natur der Männer ist.
Die Freundschaft erinnert SWIFT daran, dass Chainlink nicht einmal verwendet wird, auch wenn letztendlich die verteilte Ledger-Technologie zum Einsatz kommt (mehr als vier Jahre).

Think a bit more. You still don't get it.
What would happen if those token to be distributed suddenly evaporated. THINK

> what would happen if they suddenly evaporated
Gee whiz I dunno. Have YOU ever thought about what would happen if swift suddenly revealed they were the intended recipients of those tokens the entire time and that Sergey was actually Szabo in a plaid shirt and a wax mask? What if Trump did a live national address and told people that for every illegal deported he would gift ivanka 1 link token? Is there some kind of limit to the scope of retarded hypothetical questions that you want to ask to pretend you have some kind of point to make? THINK

Ivanka can hold my linkies anyday

*penis

lol It's funny seeing some anons still have the energy to make fudders eat their own shit, when most of us can't be bothered anymore.

Half the time I am the one fudding to be honest - I just like shitting on people who are too retarded to do a good job of it.